• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
OMY GOD 897 on;line! haha
Anyway Happy new Year good people,,, sorry if I am little drunken, I was drinking with my friend and throwed away fireworks....... Now it is 3>00AM.... here is quite pieaceful and calmed, everyone expcet us two are asleep. THis alcohlol is still working, combined with energy drink muahahhahaha............................................................................................................
Anhyway, if I forgotten, happy new year good people!
Now I am going to watch movie.... and drink joice.... no alcohol for me....
jaDOIJ38RR8 MASTERHAOSIS IS OFF! Oh yeah, nor do not forget smiley :cgrin:
Now, wait, two smileys >cgrin>cgrin>biggrein>:cgrin:cgrin: :cgrin:

Level 26
OMY GOD 897 on;line! haha
Anyway Happy new Year good people,,, sorry if I am little drunken, I was drinking with my friend and throwed away fireworks....... Now it is 3>00AM.... here is quite pieaceful and calmed, everyone expcet us two are asleep. THis alcohlol is still working, combined with energy drink muahahhahaha............................................................................................................
Anhyway, if I forgotten, happy new year good people!
Now I am going to watch movie.... and drink joice.... no alcohol for me....
jaDOIJ38RR8 MASTERHAOSIS IS OFF! Oh yeah, nor do not forget smiley :cgrin:
Now, wait, two smileys >cgrin>cgrin>biggrein>:cgrin:cgrin: :cgrin:

this comment is priceless :cgrin:

Happy New Year everybody <3 :*

Level 34
this comment is priceless :cgrin:

As are you!
DonDustin, :cgrin:
nah, it was two years and half ago, something like that... Now I feel better, I am tired a lot and thirsty.... (not matter how much juice I drink)
Anyway, now, really, guys Happy New year, all best, I wish you all to be happy, to have lot of money and to have girls as your soul wishes!
Now this comment can be signed!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Happy 42 min late new year!
ばんざい!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also finally got my 4th gem!

fail-owned-fireworks-fail2.jpg

Happy new year!

Level 34
PEOPLE MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Today, 7. January 2010, all Orthodox Christians are celebrating Christmas which lasts for three days. First day is the most important.
People from Russia, Georgia, Egypt, Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, Belarus and the Greek Patriarchate of Jerusalem (also in other places where are orthodox believers and followers) celebrates Christmas today.
So guys, Merry Christmas all!
To Serbs:
Мир божији, Христос се роди!

Level 20
Reason "why today is orthodox Christmas" its cuz it is 25th December on Julian calendar, which was more likely used in Jesus time then Gregorian calender that was created around 1582. Tho not all orthodox such as Bulgarians follow that date.

Last edited:
Level 1
All opinion in this matter. Interesting. I think it would be useful to someone many people. Thanks for the info.:vw_death:

Status
Not open for further replies.