• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need spell ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I'm working on a project now and I'm out of ideas. I need to make warrior/barbarian/defender spells/abilities. Do you guys have any ideas?
One more thing, don't post anything too simple (just an edited version of a Warcraft spell from the Object Editor, example: The warrior has a chance to hit the target harder, dealing x bonus damage) and don't post anthing too complex and hard. I'm a decent jasser and can make nice things (knockback and stuff) but I'm not the best there is.

Thanks in advance!

Level 18
Barbarian
Great Crush - Target Unit - The barbarians hit the target, making it knockback and dealing x damages. Damages depend on Hero's strength and if (damages > 1/2 hit points max) of target, the target is stun for x seconds. Or you can make the target bleeding instead of stunt.
Frenzy - Passive - Each time the hero dies, it has x% chance to have an increased attack speed (there's a limit, eg not more than 5 times). Permanently.

Warrior
Art of War - Passive - Each time the hero kills a unit it gets an experience bonus if the unit didnt damaged him more than x hit points.

I'll have more ideas...

Level 11
Defender
-Self Sacrifice
The defender will make units around him have +10000000 armor(invulnerable but attackable), but it will make himslef take 3 times more damage.
-Roar of Might
The defender roars to rally allies, increasing their armor, attack and health.
-Focus Heal
The defender heals a unit by X*strength + Int.
-Might [passive]
Each kill the defender make, it's strength and agility and armor will have a chance to increase temporarily.

Barbarian
-Rabid
The barbarian attacks one unit simultaneously and rapidly, dealing X damage each hit and stun each hit. However, if the barbarian was attacked during the performance of this ability, the barbarian will suffer half of the damage he did and stops.
-Bladestorm
The barbarian spins with his blade....(you know what). All units hit will be knockbacked and damaged.
-Alpha Style [right-click]
The barbarian will blink behind the target unit and hit it, dealing damage.
-Omega Style [right-click]
The barbarian blinks ABOVE the target and hit it, dealing damage, stun and knockback.

Level 11
Lol? Too much +red? did you got neg repped? lol joking.

Warrior
-Cleave [right-click]
The warrior's attacks cleave nearby enemy unit. Cleaved units get knockbacked a bit.
-Wide Scars [passive]
The warrior's attacks deals more damage the lower the percentage health of the target unit. Cleaved units does not get affected.
-Strength of Pain [passive]
Each attack that the warrior took will increase the warrior's attack damage temporarily.
-Heavy Bash [low cooldown and mana cost]
The warrior bashes a unit, dealing damage to it and to units around it. Damage to the primary unit is affected by Wide Scars.

Don't worry about the rep for my post here. I've already got my share at the previous post.

Level 6
What is characteristic of warrior? i use "technique"

> AIM (spellbook)

warrior using combat technique by aiming enemies (this is spellbook, every level give additional spell to use)
Spell on AIM :
- Aim : Hand -> reduce target damage based target current HP(more Hp, less reduce)
- Aim : Eye -> target will X% miss on attack
- Aim : Leg -> Reduces target movement speed by X. Every target move, th wound will open and deal more damage
- Aim : Armor -> Reduce target armor by X, knockback and stun the target

> Curve Slash

Active. When active, it will make the warrior attack cleaving, dealing less damage for enemy around him and knockback. Last state is X seconds

> Warrior Hearth

Every damage that warrior receive will make him more fast and deadly. Give additional damage, movement, and attack speed based how much hit point missing.

> Technique Mastery(ulti)

Unlock potency of another spell, make another spell is more stronger. Passively add max Hit point and Hp regen

Hope Help

Level 31
Warrior or Barbarian
Head Strike. The hero hit the head of the target, opening the head of the target. Dealing great damage and makes the target suffer his intelligence greatly, making him looses mana every seconds.

Barbarian :
Furious Jump :
Jumps to a point and then slam the ground on landing. Knockbacking and damaging nearby units.

Fury Stance : Semi Passive (needs to be activated but cost no mana and last to the time that the hero turn it off) Give crit chances, but takes extra damage for enemy units.

Warrior :
War Stance : Semi Passive, Gives extra Damage but reduce the armor of the warrior.

Defender :
Defence Stance : Semi Passive, Gives extra Armor, Reduce Movement Speed, Every time a enemy melee unit atks the defender the unit will take some damage back.

Level 5
Opening his head would instagib him... o.o

Umm, warrior/barbarian/defender is kinda vague, but here goes nothin:
(if you use an edited blademaster or grom skin some of these will be a lot easier to make look convincing)
Crushing Leap - leaps toward a unit, dealing X damage to main target and dealing X/2 damage and pushing back other nearby units by Y
Heart of the Conqueror - the barbarian gains greatly increased attack speed, and one extra point of damage for every 5% of health missing
Spinning Slash - whirlwind attack that moves toward a unit (not very original, but great escape or catchup ability)
Callous - the barbarian taked reduced damage and converts into into anger, which could either increase attack speed, maybe give a slight critical strike chance, or be a mana system

Level 5
Berserker:
Brutal Grab: Pull the target to you with a chain, slamming it for x dmg and stunning it for x seconds. Brutal Grab gets replaced by Body Throw.

Body Throw: Throw the stunned enemy at the target area, dealing x damage and knocking the targets back. If the enemy is thrown into a cliff, it takes x damage and is further stunned. Throwing it into the water makes ir disappear for 5 seconds, reappearing at the edge with 80% movement speed and attack speed for 5 seconds. Takes 2x damage from lightning attacks in that duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.