• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] The Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I have decided to initiate this as a way to reduce the current amount of team members and keep only the core participants who wish to follow this project to the bitter end. Every members of the project will post here stating whether they want to continue working on the project or not. If they are to continue working on this project, I will require that they check on the group often (we can arrange a schedule) and contribute properly to all discussions of the project. If you do not want to fulfill that, you are free to leave. Thank you everyone.

Level 20
I can contribute, I just feel like other members like Doomlord, edo494 and Almia are way beyond my capabilities. I may not be able to check every day, but most of them. I was currently waiting for edo494 to improve my ItemSys with vJASS features to continue that way instead of going on with plain jass), but he seems to be a bit off the track, I haven't seem him in a while. I may continue with ItemSys as I was doing it.

Level 17
im here every day wondering why no one is posting/making new threads. i concluded that everyone is busy working and has no time to post here until they finish what they are doing >.> but even if its like that they should always have time to tell everyone how much progress they have made, and discuss the map

Level 23
oh sorry spart, I didnt know you were waiting for that, if I knew, I wouldhe already done something with it
you can just continue until its finished then we can check it, give feedback and you know
and I wouldnt worry about capabilities, you dont need to know everything to be good :)

well, Im still in, if something would change, I for sure would let you know

Level 9
I'm in. Although you will probably see me barely posting/creating feedback because I am busy with school ( and/or ) I can't construct a proper response for the thread. I will be staying as an idea man. Best of luck in this team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.