• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Equipment Suggestion:
Some weapons such as Cold Death and Basilik Talon recipe are pretty rare + require some rare materials as well, and their stats are inferior compared to further easily drop equip. For example, Cold Death compared to Sharp Shooter.

I would like to suggest that some of weapons (or crafted weapons) may be enhanced in the future gameplay. For instance, with adding recipes that require old equipment itself as main component ( i don't think this is possible since all recipe crafted from stuff in material inventory). Or maybe by adding NPC / Smith to implement this idea.

Mana Crystal Suggestion:
As now mana crystal is always dropped from certain boss (Lord Andz & Fire Lord). How about adding rarer type of mana crystal for further version ;)?
(eg. if for further version buying powerfull equipment only require mana crystal & gold, people may just do D3 runs to get it). Let mana crystals could buy some recipes instead of equipment in the further version.

Skill Suggestion:
Implement skill upgrade. May give more variety instead just new skill.
Scroll to upgrade some of skills that can be dropped in further version (eg. for mage and its advance class -> fireball may do more splash damage , or water globe may increase % to critical hit within each ball or etc) just slight tweak in number and all come with slightly better eye candy.

Last edited:
Level 1
That's a really nice idea. Also as there is a crafting profession you may also add an enchanting profession. Some minor upgrades to your items that cost mana crystals maybe. It will increase the need for mana crystals too.

Level 4
Hmm i didnt like ur idea about pro gamers using gamecapture. I am a pro gamer and not using gamecapture as i have my own reasons. When that happens for you, you will understand why i felt like this, like that i didnt agree about your thoughts on pro gamers. Also we should respect the psychopaths using their fingers for codes as it makes some kind of fun for them o_O It does for me too :O
The Reason: Garena doesnt allow me to use gamecapture. And i wont waste my time just to find a way to make it do it for me to be able to use it on garena :D

Level 6
Hmm i didnt like ur idea about pro gamers using gamecapture. I am a pro gamer and not using gamecapture as i have my own reasons. When that happens for you, you will understand why i felt like this, like that i didnt agree about your thoughts on pro gamers. Also we should respect the psychopaths using their fingers for codes as it makes some kind of fun for them o_O It does for me too :O
The Reason: Garena doesnt allow me to use gamecapture. And i wont waste my time just to find a way to make it do it for me to be able to use it on garena :D

I agreed with the no-gamecapture thing.

Up until the GArena part. I use WC3, and don't want to buy/install special mods just to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.