• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ss3 Goku Skin Needed Come Modeler!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
man I know only the best of the best modelers can get me a ss3 goku skin or mayb just some guy tht knows some1 but anyway I really REALLY NEED THIS SKIN BECAUSE IT WILL COMPLETE MY BETA PLZ IF ANY1 HAS 1 PLZ RESPONSED

btw you will get not a lot but A FUCKING TON OF CREDIT IN MY MAP

Level 25
Because everyone knows exactly what SS3 Goku looks like and won't need any sort of pictures or other information in order to give you a model of EXACTLY what you want

Read the topics at the top of the forum, seriously

Level 14
He is basicly saying not everyone knows what goku ss3 looks like so post some pictures.

Heres a picture of goku ss3 for you buddy so people will know what you're talking about :)

186489_3964140543.jpg

Level 45
not my fault this guy doesnt even know what hes talking about

and then he says hes gonna report me

wouldnt you be a little mad?

1. He was directing you to talk to those people as they not only just deal with naruto but possibly dbz.
2. His ..text is weird but he is saying he has more threads to report to you (to my knowlege)
3. Dont flame, reportable offense
4. Dont double post, reportable offense
5. Stop whining like you DESERVE the model, you are asking for content from US. Do NOT order or expect from us especially since you don't contribute much to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.