• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some help for my modern warfare\futuristic map: Battlemasters - Blazing River

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone! I'm making a modern warfare\futuristic map named Blazing River. Battlemasters is the "game" name (hopefully I'll make a campaign, this is just a map for testing everything): the unit size is very low (0.25-0.30/1.00) so there can be very big battles with lots of tanks, artillery, air units, etc etc... I'm trying to make the more original things (at least for Warcraft III) like calling airstrikes, entering in neutral buildings, receive cover from enviroment and capture strategic positions.

Unluckily I can't make models and I'm very bad at texturing, so I hope to find someone to help me.

1-NEUTRAL BUILDINGS TRIGGER [FIXED]

2-MODELS & TEXTURES
I've just made about 6-7 unit per factions (2) with no buildings. If anyone could make me some futuristic building (like Command & Conquer) and some units I'll be happy to give credit to him/her.
Here are some examples for my two factions; NOTE: USM has a desert camo (brown-yellow, like the Abrams M1 model) theme while the United Earth has a jungle-temperate (green-brown, like the T80-U model) theme.
(buildings must have at least these animations: stand-work-birth-death)

USM:
-mech with rocket launcher and machine gun (like Battlefield 2142)
-construction drone
-ADS (Automated Defence System) turret: starts with no weapons, can be upgraded to two twin linked 14mm cannons or a rocket launcher. Can take both upgrades.
-command center / barracks / vehicle factory / tech center / air control tower
-EMP counterbattery cannon
-ion cannon satellite link
-defence matrix (increases armor of nearby friendly units and decreases speed of nearby enemy units)

United Earth
-command center with three stages (it's defended: no weapons at t1/machine gun at t2/cannon at t3) / barracks / vehicle factory / tech center / air control tower
-AT emplacement (cannon-based)
-machinegun emplacement
-AA emplacement (bullet-based)
-stationary artillery
-mines
-nuclear missile silo

these are just some, tell me if you want to know more.
I also need a new console, perhaps a metallic one, it should be at least a modern one =D.

3-COLLISIONS
Since the game scale is about 0.25/1.00 I'm getting some troubles with decorations such as rocks and walls; how can I use them without giving them an enormous collision?

That's it. Hope I've interested you in some way!!

Attachments

• Artillery1.jpg
    Artillery1.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Artillery2.jpg
    Artillery2.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 651
  • Battle1.jpg
    Battle1.jpg
    697.8 KB · Views: 372
  • Battle2.jpg
    Battle2.jpg