• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Spell Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi sir I have a spell request for you its called bouncing boulder. Its like the acid bomb but I want the effects change a lot. The hero throws a boulder to an enemy unit and upon impact the unit receives damage and gets stunned,the boulder also bounces to nearby enemy units and they received damage and gets stunned as well. The damage also diminish as it bounces to enemy like the acid bomb but not the stun duration. Pls change also the sound effect,can you make it the when the ancient protectors missile hits the target? That sound would suit this spell when units gets hit by the bouncing boulder. The stats I'll just edit them tnx in advance sir no need to rush thou.

You can use this Spell

Bouncing missile that stun the enemy

Just try it :)

Level 22
The spell Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu has point leaks on it's loop trigger

• Katon Ball Loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer BIndex_Copy) from 1 to BIndex, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] = (BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] + BIncrement[BIndex_Copy])
          • Animation - Change BDummy[BIndex_Copy]'s size to (BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%, BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%, BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%) of its original size
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] Greater than or equal to 120.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set BDistance[BIndex_Copy] = (BDistance[BIndex_Copy] - 16.00)
              • Set BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] = (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy])
              • Set BTempLoc[BIndex_Copy] = (BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] offset by 20.00 towards (Facing of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) degrees)
              • Set BSfx[BIndex_Copy] = Sfx
              • Set BAoE[BIndex_Copy] = AoE
              • Unit - Move BDummy[BIndex_Copy] instantly to BTempLoc[BIndex_Copy]
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect at BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] using BSfx[BIndex_Copy]
              • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
              • -------- (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) is a leak --------
              • Set BGroup[BIndex_Copy] = (Units within BAoE[BIndex_Copy] of (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of BCaster[BIndex_Copy])) Equal to True))
              • -------- Recommendation --------
              • Set BGroup[BIndex_Copy] = (Units within BAoE[BIndex_Copy] of (Position of BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy]) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of BCaster[BIndex_Copy])) Equal to True))
              • -------- Recommendation: Remove the temporary points here or else it will leak --------
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BDummyLoc[udg_BIndex_Copy])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BTempLoc[udg_BIndex_Copy])
              • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in BGroup[BIndex_Copy] and do (Actions)

Level 13
The spell Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu has point leaks on it's loop trigger

• Katon Ball Loop
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer BIndex_Copy) from 1 to BIndex, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] = (BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] + BIncrement[BIndex_Copy])
          • Animation - Change BDummy[BIndex_Copy]'s size to (BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%, BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%, BBallSize[BIndex_Copy]%) of its original size
            • If - Conditions
              • BBallSize[BIndex_Copy] Greater than or equal to 120.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set BDistance[BIndex_Copy] = (BDistance[BIndex_Copy] - 16.00)
              • Set BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] = (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy])
              • Set BTempLoc[BIndex_Copy] = (BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] offset by 20.00 towards (Facing of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) degrees)
              • Set BSfx[BIndex_Copy] = Sfx
              • Set BAoE[BIndex_Copy] = AoE
              • Unit - Move BDummy[BIndex_Copy] instantly to BTempLoc[BIndex_Copy]
              • Special Effect - Create a special effect at BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy] using BSfx[BIndex_Copy]
              • -------- (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) is a leak --------
              • Set BGroup[BIndex_Copy] = (Units within BAoE[BIndex_Copy] of (Position of BDummy[BIndex_Copy]) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of BCaster[BIndex_Copy])) Equal to True))
              • -------- Recommendation --------
              • Set BGroup[BIndex_Copy] = (Units within BAoE[BIndex_Copy] of (Position of BDummyLoc[BIndex_Copy]) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of BCaster[BIndex_Copy])) Equal to True))
              • -------- Recommendation: Remove the temporary points here or else it will leak --------
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BDummyLoc[udg_BIndex_Copy])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_BTempLoc[udg_BIndex_Copy])
              • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in BGroup[BIndex_Copy] and do (Actions)

oh thanks... :)

just pm iamdl for that

Level 6
May I request another one? although my last request ain't finished yet. :)

Spell Name
Slide[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Instant[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
10 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
---[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
When activated, the hero acquires a buff that allows him to move with such speed when inside a 2000 radius from its cast point.[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
As the name says, slide. The casters movespeed becomes higher than the 522 MS cap. That's it. If you play DotA its basically the same with faceless void's chronosphere.[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Level 13
Tnx this is OK I'll just need to change the missile with a hurl boulder right?

Can I request another spell its called rolling boulder the boulder must be medium sized not very big. The hero rolls a boulder and damages enemy units in a line and knocks them back. I'm using this on an ogre hero BTW.

Level 7
That line ow thanks sorry i forgot to use the variaBle for that:grin:

Level 13
May I request another one? although my last request ain't finished yet. :)

Spell Name
Slide[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Instant[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
10 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
---[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
When activated, the hero acquires a buff that allows him to move with such speed when inside a 2000 radius from its cast point.[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
As the name says, slide. The casters movespeed becomes higher than the 522 MS cap. That's it. If you play DotA its basically the same with faceless void's chronosphere.[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

As in move or max 522 ms?

If instant move
its very easy to do

just create a loop
then move the unit

Level 7
Here's a request for ya:
Make these abilities according to the description

Whipcrack:
Makes surrounding allied units' attack speed faster and movement speed faster but also damages the allied units' life. Lasts for a certain amount of time. Attack speed and movement speed increases as you upgrade the spell but the damage remains the same. Base ability is Battle Roar.

Quake:
Slams the ground and stuns(but does no damage) close enemy units + summons a unit. Stuns longer and summons more powerful units as you upgrade. Base ability is War Stomp

Eye of Kilrogg:
Creates a mobile eye that can travel instantly anywhere. As it lasts, it also drains the Hero's mana. At first it will drain like 5 mana per second but as you upgrade it, it lessons to 1 mana per second. Base ability is Summon Water Elemental.

Incite Chaos:
Gives you control of an enemy unit under level 5 for 60 seconds. When the 60 seconds are up, the unit is transferred back to it's original player. Base ability is Charm.

Whipcrack, Quake, and Eye of Kilrogg are regular hero abilities. They have levels up to level 3 while Incite Chaos is the final ability only available when the hero reaches level 6.

Here's Your Request!

[TRIGGER=WripCrack]Wripcrack
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to WhipCrack
Actions
Set WC_Caster = (Triggering unit)
Set WC_CasterLoc = (Position of WC_Caster)
Set WC_TempGroup = (Units within 650.00 of WC_CasterLoc matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of WC_Caster)) Equal to True)))
Unit Group - Pick every unit in WC_TempGroup and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Set WC_PickLoc = (Position of (Picked unit))
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of WC_Caster) at WC_PickLoc facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Add Whipcrack Dummy ABL to (Last created unit)
Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Set level of Whipcrack Dummy ABL for (Last created unit) to (Level of WhipCrack for WC_Caster)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shaman - Bloodlust (Picked unit)
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_WC_PickLoc)
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_WC_TempGroup)
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_WC_CasterLoc)
[/TRIGGER]

[TRIGGER=Quake]Quake
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Quake
Actions
Set Q_Caster = (Triggering unit)
Set Q_CasterLoc = (Position of Q_Caster)
Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of Q_Caster) at Q_CasterLoc facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Add SWE Dummy ABL to (Last created unit)
Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Set level of SWE Dummy ABL for (Last created unit) to (Level of Quake for Q_Caster)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Archmage - Summon Water Elemental
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Q_CasterLoc)
[/TRIGGER]

• Eye of Killrog
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Eye of Kilrogg
    • Actions
      • Set E_Index = (E_Index + 1)
      • Set E_Caster[E_Index] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set E_ManaDecrement[E_Index] = (5.00 - (Real((Level of Eye of Kilrogg for E_Caster[E_Index]))))
      • Set E_Duration[E_Index] = 20.00
      • Set E_CasterLoc[E_Index] = (Position of E_Caster[E_Index])
      • Set E_TempLoc[E_Index] = (E_CasterLoc[E_Index] offset by 120.00 towards (Facing of E_Caster[E_Index]) degrees)
      • Unit - Create 1 EYE for (Owner of E_Caster[E_Index]) at E_TempLoc[E_Index] facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set E_Dummy[E_Index] = (Last created unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_E_CasterLoc[udg_E_Index])
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_E_TempLoc[udg_E_Index])
        • If - Conditions
          • E_Index Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Eye of Killrog Mana <gen>
        • Else - Actions
  • Eye of Killrog Mana
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer E_Index2) from 1 to E_Index, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set E_Duration[E_Index2] = (E_Duration[E_Index2] - 0.03)
          • Unit - Set mana of E_Caster[E_Index2] to ((Mana of E_Caster[E_Index2]) - E_ManaDecrement[E_Index2])
            • If - Conditions
              • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • E_Duration[E_Index2] Less than or equal to 0.00
                  • (Mana of E_Caster[E_Index2]) Less than or equal to 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Kill E_Dummy[E_Index2]
              • Set E_Caster[E_Index2] = E_Caster[E_Index]
              • Set E_ManaDecrement[E_Index2] = E_ManaDecrement[E_Index]
              • Set E_Duration[E_Index2] = E_Duration[E_Index]
              • Set E_CasterLoc[E_Index2] = E_CasterLoc[E_Index]
              • Set E_TempLoc[E_Index2] = E_TempLoc[E_Index]
              • Set E_Dummy[E_Index2] = E_Dummy[E_Index]
              • Set E_Index2 = (E_Index2 - 1)
              • Set E_Index = (E_Index - 1)
                • If - Conditions
                  • E_Index2 Equal to 0
                • Then - Actions
                  • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions
  • InciteChaos
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Incite Chaos
    • Actions
      • Set I_Index = (I_Index + 1)
      • Set I_Caster[I_Index] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set I_Target[I_Index] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set I_Target2[I_Index] = (Owner of I_Target[I_Index])
      • Set I_Duration[I_Index] = 60
        • If - Conditions
          • ((I_Target[I_Index] is A structure) Not equal to True) and (((I_Target[I_Index] is A Hero) Not equal to True) and (((Hero level of I_Target[I_Index]) Less than or equal to 5) and ((I_Target[I_Index] belongs to an enemy of (Owner of I_Caster[I_Index])) Equal to True)))
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Change ownership of I_Target[I_Index] to (Owner of I_Caster[I_Index]) and Change color
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String(I_Duration[I_Index])) above I_Target[I_Index] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards (Random angle) degrees
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
            • If - Conditions
              • I_Index Equal to 1
            • Then - Actions
              • Trigger - Turn on InciteChaos Checker <gen>
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
  • InciteChaos Checker
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.80 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer I_Index2) from 1 to I_Index, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set I_Duration[I_Index2] = (I_Duration[I_Index2] - 1)
          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (String(I_Duration[I_Index2])) above I_Target[I_Index2] with Z offset 0.00, using font size 20.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 100.00 towards (Random angle) degrees
          • Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 2.00 seconds
            • If - Conditions
              • I_Duration[I_Index2] Equal to 0
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Change ownership of I_Target[I_Index2] to I_Target2[I_Index2] and Change color
              • Set I_Caster[I_Index2] = I_Caster[I_Index]
              • Set I_Target[I_Index2] = I_Target[I_Index]
              • Set I_Target2[I_Index2] = I_Target2[I_Index]
              • Set I_Duration[I_Index2] = I_Duration[I_Index]
              • Set I_Index2 = (I_Index2 - 1)
              • Set I_Index = (I_Index - 1)
                • If - Conditions
                  • I_Index Equal to 0
                • Then - Actions
                • Else - Actions
            • Else - Actions

Attachments

• Hardtime {request}.w3x
    26.1 KB · Views: 71
Level 7
spell name
katon" goukakyuu no jutsu[tr]
[r]
target type
point target[tr]
[tr][r]
area of effect (aoe)
800[tr]
[tr][r]
levels
4[tr]
[tr][r]
cast range
800[tr]
[tr][r]
duration
0[tr]
[tr][r]
manacost
70[tr]
[tr][r]
cooldown
12 sec[tr]
[tr][r]
in-game description
a technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire and expelled from the mouth either as a massive orb of roaring flame or as a continuous flame-thrower. The scope of the attack is altered by controlling the volume of chakra that is mustered. The released flames will engulf their target, and leave a crater on the ground's surface.[tr]
[tr][r]
how the spell works
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlzf7z41f44 on 0:57 to 1:02[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

leaks fix

Attachments

• Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu {leak Fixed].w3x
    178 KB · Views: 68
Level 3
Hey! I'm a noob at triggers but still obsessed with learning it. I have two spells, first one is more important and simple and second one is kinda hard. I would be extremely grateful if you do these, I think I'd learn a lot from these triggers. So:

Spell Name
Charge[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Target unit[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
none[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
500/600/700/800[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
It's a simple Charge from WoW. When casted, runs high speed towards the target and stuns it for 1/2/3/4 seconds. I would like unit to be only able to pass trough other units while charging, not trees or buildings etc. No special effects needed, it would be nice if unit played run animation while charging tho. Unit is invulnerable in charge phase (I want to remove all movement effects and debuffs etc) [tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Second one, seems very tricky... This is a bonus to me if you can do it
Spell Name
Smoke Bomb[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Instant cast (No target)[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
200/300/400/500[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
0[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
8/10/12/14[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
A unit throws a Smoke Bomb, creating cloud (just like Dragonhawk Rider's) on the ground. Every friendly unit that is IN the cloud gets 75% chace to evade the attack (NOT STACKING WITH EVASION), it also reduces enemy's attack speed by 25%. Here's the tricky part: It also makes friendly units inside the cloud unattackable by ranged attacks. (Not immune, I do not want ranged attackers to attack them) [tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Would be great if you'd help me!

Level 7
Hey! I'm a noob at triggers but still obsessed with learning it. I have two spells, first one is more important and simple and second one is kinda hard. I would be extremely grateful if you do these, I think I'd learn a lot from these triggers. So:

Spell Name
Charge[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Target unit[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
none[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
500/600/700/800[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
It's a simple Charge from WoW. When casted, runs high speed towards the target and stuns it for 1/2/3/4 seconds. I would like unit to be only able to pass trough other units while charging, not trees or buildings etc. No special effects needed, it would be nice if unit played run animation while charging tho. Unit is invulnerable in charge phase (I want to remove all movement effects and debuffs etc) [tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Spell Name
Smoke Bomb[tr]
[r]
Target Type
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
200/300/400/500[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
0[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
8/10/12/14[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
A unit throws a Smoke Bomb, creating cloud (just like Dragonhawk Rider's) on the ground. Every friendly unit that is IN the cloud gets 75% chace to evade the attack (NOT STACKING WITH EVASION), it also reduces enemy's attack speed by 25%. Here's the tricky part: It also makes friendly units inside the cloud unattackable by ranged attacks. (Not immune, I do not want ranged attackers to attack them) [tr]
[tr]
[tr]

I FINISH YOUR 2nd SPELL Here its is:

Hope the THIShttp://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/charge-slash-2-0v-211541/?prev=status%3Da%26search%3Drun%2520charge%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20 Will help you for your 1st spell

Attachments

• humanitysector [Request].w3x
    81.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Level 3
AKA: can I take humanitysectors' request? only the charge part for now just to prove that I can also create simple spells..:)

@humanitysector: what model will use the charge ability? will need it for the walk animation part. :)

Hey and thanks. It's Dismounted Huntress. The model is here on Hive, called exactly like that but I can't link it to you because I'm on mobile and not home. Shouldn't be hard to find.
EDIT: Here she is: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dismounted-huntress-147718/?prev=search%3Ddismounted%2520huntress%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Request accepted

Thanks! For some reason I couldn't reply to your private message, it says you have it disabled.

Anyways, Evasion of units inside of smoke cloud should be 75%. (Keep in mind Hero has another Evasion passive ability which gives him 35% miss chance, so it would be great if these two abilities don't stack (so the max evasion percentage is 75%)

Last edited:
Level 3
Level 6

Spell Name
Charge[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Target unit[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
none[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
500/600/700/800[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
[tr]
[tr]

Spell Name
Smoke Bomb[tr]
[r]
Target Type
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
200/300/400/500[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1/2/3/4[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
0[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
8/10/12/14[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
[tr]
[tr]

I have your first spell request..

• Charge Init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Charge_DummySpell = Charge Stun
      • Set Charge_TreeType = Summer Tree Wall
  • Charge A
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Charge
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • Charge_MaxIndex Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Charge B <gen>
        • Else - Actions
      • Set Charge_MaxIndex = (Charge_MaxIndex + 1)
      • Set Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Charge_Target[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set Charge_Interrupted[Charge_MaxIndex] = False
      • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_MaxIndex] = 0
      • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_MaxIndex] = 0
      • Set Charge_Level[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Level of (Ability being cast) for Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex])
      • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] face Charge_Target[Charge_MaxIndex] over 0.00 seconds
      • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] Invulnerable
      • Unit - Turn collision for Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] Off
  • Charge B
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer Charge_TempIndex) from 1 to Charge_MaxIndex, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Charge_Interrupted[Charge_TempIndex] Equal to False
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Charge_Point[0] = (Position of Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Set Charge_Point[1] = (Position of Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Set Charge_Point[2] = (Charge_Point[0] offset by 40.00 towards (Angle from Charge_Point[0] to Charge_Point[1]) degrees)
              • Set Charge_Group[Charge_TempIndex] = (Units within 150.00 of Charge_Point[2] matching (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to True))
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = (Number of units in Charge_Group[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Charge_Group[udg_Charge_TempIndex])
              • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 150.00 of Charge_Point[2] and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Destructible-type of (Picked destructible)) Equal to Charge_TreeType
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = (Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] + 1)
                    • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] Less than 1
                  • Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] Less than 1
                  • (Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] is alive) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitX(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex] , GetLocationX(udg_Charge_Point[2]) )
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitY(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex] , GetLocationY(udg_Charge_Point[2]) )
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex],5)
                  • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] face Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex] over 0.00 seconds
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Charge_Point[0] using Abilities\Weapons\AncientProtectorMissile\AncientProtectorMissile.mdl
                • Else - Actions
                  • Set Charge_Interrupted[Charge_TempIndex] = True
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = 0
              • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = 0
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Distance between Charge_Point[0] and Charge_Point[1]) Less than or equal to 100.00
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Create 1 DUMMY for (Owner of Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex]) at Charge_Point[1] facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add Charge_DummySpell to (Last created unit)
                  • Unit - Set level of Charge_DummySpell for (Last created unit) to Charge_Level[Charge_TempIndex]
                  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex]
                  • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                • Else - Actions
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[0])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[1])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[2])
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Order Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] to Stop
              • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] Vulnerable
              • Unit - Turn collision for Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] On
              • Animation - Reset Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex]'s animation
              • Set Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex]
              • Set Charge_Level[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Level[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_CountTrees[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_CountUnits[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_Interrupted[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Interrupted[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_MaxIndex = (Charge_MaxIndex - 1)
              • Set Charge_TempIndex = (Charge_TempIndex - 1)
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Trigger - Turn off Charge B <gen>
                • Else - Actions

Attachments

• Charge.w3x
    86.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 13
I have your first spell request..

• Charge Init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Charge_DummySpell = Charge Stun
      • Set Charge_TreeType = Summer Tree Wall
  • Charge A
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Charge
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Charge B <gen>
        • Else - Actions
      • Set Charge_MaxIndex = (Charge_MaxIndex + 1)
      • Set Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Charge_Target[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set Charge_Interrupted[Charge_MaxIndex] = False
      • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_MaxIndex] = 0
      • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_MaxIndex] = 0
      • Set Charge_Level[Charge_MaxIndex] = (Level of (Ability being cast) for Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex])
      • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] face Charge_Target[Charge_MaxIndex] over 0.00 seconds
      • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] Invulnerable
      • Unit - Turn collision for Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex] Off
  • Charge B
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer Charge_TempIndex) from 1 to Charge_MaxIndex, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Charge_Point[0] = (Position of Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Set Charge_Point[1] = (Position of Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Set Charge_Point[2] = (Charge_Point[0] offset by 40.00 towards (Angle from Charge_Point[0] to Charge_Point[1]) degrees)
              • Set Charge_Group[Charge_TempIndex] = (Units within 150.00 of Charge_Point[2] matching (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to True))
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = (Number of units in Charge_Group[Charge_TempIndex])
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Charge_Group[udg_Charge_TempIndex])
              • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 150.00 of Charge_Point[2] and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = (Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] + 1)
                    • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] Less than 1
                  • Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] Less than 1
                • Then - Actions
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitX(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex] , GetLocationX(udg_Charge_Point[2]) )
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitY(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex] , GetLocationY(udg_Charge_Point[2]) )
                  • Custom script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Charge_Caster[udg_Charge_TempIndex],5)
                  • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] face Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex] over 0.00 seconds
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Charge_Point[0] using Abilities\Weapons\AncientProtectorMissile\AncientProtectorMissile.mdl
                • Else - Actions
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = 0
              • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = 0
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Distance between Charge_Point[0] and Charge_Point[1]) Less than or equal to 100.00
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Create 1 DUMMY for (Owner of Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex]) at Charge_Point[1] facing Default building facing degrees
                  • Unit - Add Charge_DummySpell to (Last created unit)
                  • Unit - Set level of Charge_DummySpell for (Last created unit) to Charge_Level[Charge_TempIndex]
                  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral - Firebolt Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex]
                  • Unit - Add a 0.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                • Else - Actions
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[0])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[1])
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Charge_Point[2])
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Order Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] to Stop
              • Unit - Make Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] Vulnerable
              • Unit - Turn collision for Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] On
              • Animation - Reset Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex]'s animation
              • Set Charge_Caster[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Caster[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Target[Charge_TempIndex]
              • Set Charge_Level[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Level[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_CountTrees[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_CountTrees[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_CountUnits[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_CountUnits[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_Interrupted[Charge_TempIndex] = Charge_Interrupted[Charge_MaxIndex]
              • Set Charge_MaxIndex = (Charge_MaxIndex - 1)
              • Set Charge_TempIndex = (Charge_TempIndex - 1)
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Trigger - Turn off Charge B <gen>
                • Else - Actions

This function
  • Loop - Actions
      • If - Conditions
      • Then - Actions
This is a destroying trees function?\

=================

If yes,
> you must create one peasant in a first trigger..
> save the peasant in a variable..
> add locust the saved peasant..
> hide the saved peasant...

Check here :)

and btw nice working ^^

Level 6
This function
  • Loop - Actions
      • If - Conditions
      • Then - Actions
This is a destroying trees function?\

=================

If yes,
> you must create one peasant in a first trigger..
> save the peasant in a variable..
> add locust the saved peasant..
> hide the saved peasant...

Check here :)

and btw nice working ^^

no it isn't.. it's simply detecting if there are nearby trees coz according to the request it will not be able to pass through trees..:)

Level 8
Hello, I'd like to request two spells if that's okay. If you can't do them, that's perfectly fine. I'd like them both to be auto-cast abilities (i.e. "heal" or "bloodlust")

Spell Name
Hex[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Auto-cast[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1 (unit ability)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
Same as normal Hex[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
15 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
70[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
30 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
I just want an auto cast version of the hero ability "Hex" but I want it to be a unit ability instead[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Spell Name
Shadow Dream[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Auto-cast[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1 (unit ability)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
Same as normal Sleep[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
7 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
125[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
45 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
I would like the hero ability "Sleep" be changed to a unit ability and if possible it do 5 damage a tick while the unit is asleep without taking it out of sleep. If the damaging part is not possible with Sleep, then I would just like it to be an auto-cast[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Thank you for any help given.

Level 13
Hello, I'd like to request two spells if that's okay. If you can't do them, that's perfectly fine. I'd like them both to be auto-cast abilities (i.e. "heal" or "bloodlust")

Spell Name
Hex[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Auto-cast[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1 (unit ability)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
Same as normal Hex[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
15 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
70[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
30 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
I just want an auto cast version of the hero ability "Hex" but I want it to be a unit ability instead[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Spell Name
Shadow Dream[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Auto-cast[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
N/A[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
1 (unit ability)[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
Same as normal Sleep[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
7 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
125[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
45 seconds[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Will do myself[tr]
[tr][r]
How the spell works
I would like the hero ability "Sleep" be changed to a unit ability and if possible it do 5 damage a tick while the unit is asleep without taking it out of sleep. If the damaging part is not possible with Sleep, then I would just like it to be an auto-cast[tr]
[tr]
[tr]

Thank you for any help given.

Oh simple... Auto Cast..

W8 :) I will do that

Level 8
Sweet, thanks. Do you enjoy making simple spells? Cause over the next week I can bring some more simple ones such as passives and auto-casts.

Level 8
Well, anything I would request would be simple, as I like simplicity. As I need them, I'll post here and if you can't do them, it's all fine and well. For now though, I only need the two I just posted. It's good to know you're here to do GUI though. :)

Level 13
SkanarchisT's Spells

TRIGGERS

• HexAC Setup
      • Events
        • Map initialization
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • Set HexAC_Ability[1] = Slow Hex (Auto Cast)
        • Set HexAC_Ability[2] = Hex (dummy)
        • Set HexAC_Dummy = dummy
        • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger())
    • HexAC Start
      • Events
      • Conditions
        • (Ability being cast) Equal to HexAC_Ability[1]
      • Actions
        • Set HexAC_TempUnit[1] = (Triggering unit)
        • Set HexAC_TempUnit[2] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        • Set HexAC_TempPoint = (Position of HexAC_TempUnit[2])
        • Unit - Create 1 HexAC_Dummy for Neutral Passive at HexAC_TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
        • Unit - Add HexAC_Ability[2] to (Last created unit)
        • Unit - Set level of HexAC_Ability[2] for (Last created unit) to (Level of HexAC_Ability[1] for HexAC_TempUnit[1])
        • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Shadow Hunter - Hex HexAC_TempUnit[2]
        • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_HexAC_TempPoint)
    • HexAC Dummy
      • Events
        • Unit - A unit Dies
      • Conditions
        • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to HexAC_Dummy
      • Actions
        • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
    • SDS Setup
      • Events
        • Map initialization
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • -------- ===================== --------
        • -------- S H A D O W D R E A M --------
        • -------- By GywGod133 --------
        • -------- // Ability ID --------
        • -------- > Main --------
        • Set SDS_Ability[1] = Shadow Dream (Auto Cast)
        • -------- > Sub --------
        • Set SDS_Ability[2] = Shadow Dream (dummy Function)
        • -------- // Ability Data - Damage Per Second (DPS) --------
        • Set SDS_Damage[1] = 100.00
        • -------- // Ability Buff --------
        • Set SDS_Buff = Shadow Dream
        • -------- // dummy --------
        • Set SDS_Dummy = dummy
        • -------- Periodic Loop --------
        • Custom script: set udg_SDS_Loop = .03125
        • Trigger - Add to SDS Loop <gen> the event (Time - Every SDS_Loop seconds of game time)
        • -------- Destroy this trigger --------
        • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger( GetTriggeringTrigger())
    • SDS Start
      • Events
      • Conditions
        • (Ability being cast) Equal to SDS_Ability[1]
      • Actions
        • -------- // Turn on the trigger loop --------
          • If - Conditions
            • SDS_Y Equal to 0
          • Then - Actions
            • Trigger - Turn on SDS Loop <gen>
          • Else - Actions
        • -------- // Indexing Function --------
        • Set SDS_Y = (SDS_Y + 1)
          • If - Conditions
            • SDS_Y Greater than SDS_Y_maxSize
          • Then - Actions
            • Set SDS_Y_Index[SDS_Y] = SDS_Y
            • Set SDS_Y_maxSize = SDS_Y
          • Else - Actions
        • Set SDS_TempInt = SDS_Y_Index[SDS_Y]
        • -------- > Caster --------
        • Set SDS_Caster[SDS_TempInt] = (Triggering unit)
        • -------- > Targeted Unit --------
        • Set SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt] = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        • -------- > Level --------
        • Set SDS_Level[SDS_TempInt] = (Level of SDS_Ability[1] for SDS_Caster[SDS_TempInt])
        • -------- > DPS Function --------
        • Set SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] = 0.00
        • -------- > Delay Function --------
        • Set SDS_Delay[SDS_TempInt] = 0.50
        • -------- // Create dummy --------
        • Set SDS_TempPoint = (Position of SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt])
        • Unit - Create 1 SDS_Dummy for Neutral Passive at SDS_TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
        • Unit - Add SDS_Ability[2] to (Last created unit)
        • Unit - Set level of SDS_Ability[2] for (Last created unit) to (Level of SDS_Ability[1] for SDS_Caster[SDS_TempInt])
        • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Dreadlord - Sleep SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt]
        • Unit - Add a 1.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        • -------- Remove Leak --------
        • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_SDS_TempPoint)
    • SDS Loop
      • Events
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • For each (Integer SDS_X) from 1 to SDS_Y, do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Set SDS_TempInt = SDS_Y_Index[SDS_X]
              • If - Conditions
                • SDS_Delay[SDS_TempInt] Less than or equal to 0.00
              • Then - Actions
                  • If - Conditions
                    • (SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt] has buff SDS_Buff) Equal to True
                  • Then - Actions
                    • Set SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] = (SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] - SDS_Loop)
                      • If - Conditions
                        • SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] Less than or equal to 0.00
                      • Then - Actions
                          • If - Conditions
                            • (Life of SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt]) Greater than or equal to SDS_Damage[SDS_Level[SDS_TempInt]]
                          • Then - Actions
                            • Unit - Set life of SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt] to ((Life of SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt]) - SDS_Damage[SDS_Level[SDS_TempInt]])
                          • Else - Actions
                            • Unit - Cause SDS_Caster[SDS_TempInt] to damage SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt], dealing SDS_Damage[SDS_Level[SDS_TempInt]] damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
                        • Set SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] = 1.00
                      • Else - Actions
                  • Else - Actions
                    • Set SDS_Timer[SDS_TempInt] = 0.00
                    • Set SDS_TargetedUnit[SDS_TempInt] = No unit
                    • Set SDS_Y_Index[SDS_X] = SDS_Y_Index[SDS_Y]
                    • Set SDS_Y_Index[SDS_Y] = SDS_TempInt
                    • Set SDS_X = (SDS_X - 1)
                    • Set SDS_Y = (SDS_Y - 1)
                      • If - Conditions
                        • SDS_Y Equal to 0
                      • Then - Actions
                      • Else - Actions
              • Else - Actions
                • Set SDS_Delay[SDS_TempInt] = (SDS_Delay[SDS_TempInt] - SDS_Loop)
    • SDS Dummy
      • Events
        • Unit - A unit Dies
      • Conditions
        • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to SDS_Dummy
      • Actions
        • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game

CREDIT

Attachments

• [GUI] Hex (Auto Cast).w3x
    33.2 KB · Views: 73
  • [GUI] Shadow Dream.w3x
    35.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Level 4
Spell Name
Tsukuyomi[tr]
[r]
Target Type
Unit Target[tr]
[tr][r]
Area of Effect (AoE)
---[tr]
[tr][r]
Levels
3[tr]
[tr][r]
Cast Range
300/400/500[tr]
[tr][r]
Duration
----[tr]
[tr][r]
Manacost
150/200/250[tr]
[tr][r]
Cooldown
180/170/160[tr]
[tr][r]
In-game Description
Learn Extended:Noted to be one of the most powerful genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those who have awakened the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. It is said to represent the "Spiritual World and Darkness" Tooltip Normal:Tsukuyomi requires eye contact to be performed, trapping the target within an illusion completely under the user's control[tr]
[tr][r]
[tr]
[tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.