• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What you did today v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12

Sadly I forgot to take pictures, they would spin a bottle and then challenge each other and since guys and girls played most of it was licking boobs and nipples and grabbing asses. The most awkward moment was when one of my friends put a bra on and another one licked his nipple (eww...) but it was a fun day. One guy got drunk in 15:20 and he wasn't sober untill... I'm not even sure if he is sober now.

Level 18
one of my friends put a bra on and another one licked his nipple

12941%20-%20Lyra%20ew_gay%20megasweet.jpg

But i totaly connect with that other guy, you can get totaly shitfaced at anytime and there is nothing wrong with it.I used to, alone and with others.

Level 12
A man who is bound to get shit done without interruptions caused by self.

...like me. Instead I get sick all the time and thus never get anything done either way.

Level 12
2 things:
Started my job.

And decided on a No Haircut Summer - no shaving beard or hair for the entire summer vacation.
Are you lads up to that challenge? ;)?

Level 22
I BOUGHT GUILD WARS 2 FOR $8.2. U JELLY?

And yes, I get access to all beta weekends and I get a 3-days head start as well as the in-game item. I also get the disc once the game is out.

If you're wondering, yes, I bought it from an actual store. Apparently the offer is only here, as I tried the same type of store in a different city, but the price was $50 there.

The game is 17GB and I downloaded and installed it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. U jelly slow-internet-fags?

Teh box (50NOK = $8.2 btw):
GuildWars%202%20pic.jpg

Teh login screen (The dragon is animated):
GW2%20Login%20Screen.png

Cannot log in until tomorrow though, as that's when the beta weekend begins.

Level 34
I BOUGHT GUILD WARS 2 FOR $8.2. U JELLY?

And yes, I get access to all beta weekends and I get a 3-days head start as well as the in-game item. I also get the disc once the game is out.

If you're wondering, yes, I bought it from an actual store. Apparently the offer is only here, as I tried the same type of store in a different city, but the price was $50 there.

The game is 17GB and I downloaded and installed it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. U jelly slow-internet-fags?

Teh box (50NOK = $8.2 btw):

Teh login screen (The dragon is animated):
GW2%20Login%20Screen.png

Cannot log in until tomorrow though, as that's when the beta weekend begins.
To be honest, I'm jelly of your super awesome internet connection, and that's it. Couldn't care less about GW2. :V

Level 22
Got some herpy derpy progress on my Seam Carving program.

Original picture (1024x768):
Original.jpg

Resized picture - Seam Carving (624x768):
width%20reduction%20-%20seam%20carving.png

Aaand for comparison:
Resized picture - Normal (624x768):
width%20reduction%20-%20normal.png

I got a few more if you want to see, but the differences aren't as obvious though.

Original picture (566x424):
original.png

Resized picture - Seam Carving (466x424):
width%20reduction%20-%20seam%20carving.png

Aaand for comparison:
Resized picture - Normal (466x424):
width%20reduction%20-%20normal.png

The clearest difference is the tree at the top. Its size is conserved with seam carving.

And here comes the same picture but with height reduction:

Resized picture - Seam Carving (566x324):
height%20reduction%20-%20seam%20carving.png

Aaand for comparison:
Resized picture - Normal (566x324):
height%20reduction%20-%20normal.png

The difference is clearer here. The seam carving operation has removed a lot of the sky, attempting to conserve the important regions of the image.

It's far from finished yet though. I still have improvements to make on the various algorithms that are used. I'm also adding another algorithm which will greatly affect how the seams are chosen.

Level 22
Well it's better than the alternative! STFU DEO.

And yes, it was a .jpg image initially and then it was saved as a .png, so the colours changed slightly. The quality is actually unchanged, but I assume you're comparing the two images that have been resized. If so, then it appears as if the "normally" resized image has better quality, because the original image wasn't of that good quality, which means reducing the size the way paint does it will make the image look sharper. Anyway, the point was never to conserve quality, the point of seam carving is to conserve important regions.

It's called content-aware image resizing.

Edit: Anyway, I can probably make it save the output image with the same extension and options as the input image, instead of converting it to .png.

Level 4
This shows that you're really ignorant about stuff c:

LOL

I'm not ignorant, I just consider that people who start doing Minecraft and never end it on their channel to be "request whores" that play whatever their audience wants them to. I could be wrong though, haven't really watched these guys of yours.

...also, what do you mean by "LOL" there? TotalBiscuit is easily the one of the only intelligent gamers on YouTube.

Level 12
I could be wrong though, haven't really watched these guys of yours.

That is why, I have called you ignorant. Creature is the term the gaming group "The Creatures" refer to themselves as. Surely, they do record co-op minecraft videos playing together, but Minecraft is not their one and only focus of entertainment. They also generally do the walkthrough of the games which are most recently came out.

...also, what do you mean by "LOL" there? TotalBiscuit is easily the one of the only intelligent gamers on YouTube.

I agree that the gamer/youtuber channel types at youtube are mostly meek retards, but if you are looking for intelligent gamers, The Creature guys are one of the first groups that you should seek out. Seamus is my favorite.
Whatever, enough with fanboying.

Ontopic:
Today, I saw Prometheus. If you have any intention to see that as well, DON'T DO IT! It's terribly bad, it's a waste of time and money. And it has the potential of turning your stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.