• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How many Hivers you need to change a light bulb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Written by Apheraz Lucent. For your fun :wink:

1 to change the light bulb.
1 Rui to place an announcement.
5 to tell they will open a thread about it.
0 to do that.
1 Apheraz to do that instead of them.
3 to say that they were about to do that.
3 to top them saying "No, you weren't".
3 to top the whole group and act smart.
0 to say "thanks".
6 to post their experiences with light bulbs, along with the tips for the next time.
8 to argue with them, proving they're wrong.
2 to ask "Can't I have my own opinion?"
13 to reply: "No."
4 to troll around and post senseless messages.
5 to act as a smart part of the Hive, and flame the trolls.
6 to argue further.
1 Joe's message to make them all stop.
1 to remind what's the topic.
10 to ask others to stay on-topic.
10 same persons to be off-topic in the next ten posts.
1 to ask what is GUI and how to make his spells GUI.
0 to reply him.
10 to make fun of him.
1 to be brave and protect him.
20 to make fun of them both.
12 to say that this does not belong to Site Discussion.
12 to say it does.
1 tired mod to move it to Off-Topic.
3 to point out grammar issues in the main post.
2 to argue with those grammar freaks.
3 to correct those persons who pointed out the errors.
3 to quote several longest messages, and write "I agree."
1 to mention ponies.
111 to flame him.
9 to say that this is not Off-Topic, and that it belongs to Site Discussion.
9 to say that it belongs to Off-Topic.
1 mod to give up.
4 to kindly say that this is the seventh topic of this type in this month.
1 to post links about Diablo III and Skyrim.
7 to say that the links are wrong, and to give the right ones.
12 to discuss Diablo III and Skyrim.
1 admin to say that if there's one more off-topic post in this thread, everyone will get a lot of reputation gems. Negative ones.
197 to delete all their previous posts.
1 idiot that will find the conversation after several months, post something, and make it go all over again...

Level 30
Skycraft, hoping you're not pointing at me.
Magtheridon96, well, since trolls get frequently banned, the are not much left with courage :razz:
trolman, I mentioned few often situations known to the Hive, me doing other's work, Rui playing with announcements and Joe stopping fights at their climax.

Level 17
Apheraz, don't use that word you don't know what it means.

I was simply trying to share a joke, and you're being a softie about it then insulting me by calling me a child. Stop it right now or I'll report you to the moderators.

It's so easy to offend everyone in this place, god damn ridiculous.

Level 30
Which word?

What if I was joking as well? You did nothing to make it look like a joke, not even a smiley, sarcasm tag, or anything. I replied to you that way as well. Pointless argue.

When you start a pointless argue in my thread, of course I will tell you to keep it down and private, away from my thread, even if it's just some trolling and senseless posting, not only by you, but several people at once, and in between.

Report me, by the way, and take mod's time for some child play. Wait and see what happens. I already reported the thread for cleaning/closing, since that's the only way to cut this before it evolves into something that certain people wish it will, like in my old Marriage thread.

Not offending anyone, just pointing out the facts.
Last time, end this. Stop. If you have questions, ask me on my profile, or via PM.

Level 18
Which word?

What if I was joking as well? You did nothing to make it look like a joke, not even a smiley, sarcasm tag, or anything. I replied to you that way as well. Pointless argue.

When you start a pointless argue in my thread, of course I will tell you to keep it down and private, away from my thread, even if it's just some trolling and senseless posting, not only by you, but several people at once, and in between.

Report me, by the way, and take mod's time for some child play. Wait and see what happens. I already reported the thread for cleaning/closing, since that's the only way to cut this before it evolves into something that certain people wish it will, like in my old Marriage thread.

Not offending anyone, just pointing out the facts.
Last time, end this. Stop. If you have questions, ask me on my profile, or via PM.

Okay the admins are coming,put the gun down!No one has to get hurt!Just put it away and we can have a peaceful talk,infact why dont you give it to me?No dont point it at me, oh shit- *boom* *splat*

Also I missed a marrige thread? :ogre_rage:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Wrong site for community caricature.

And to top it off: delivered from the wrong authority, for the wrong intentions, to the wrong audience.

The reason why there's no people around to deliver decent satire, is because "people" got the message. After peeling off layers of forum bans and global ignores, there's few left who aren't already jaded to the point where they just shut up about it.

Level 4
1115309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.