• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Need the big one as a load screen, thanks a bunch! Feel free to edit to make it fit if necessary.

Small one as a minimap image for lobby.
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• loadscreen.JPG
    loadscreen.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 152
  • minimap.JPG
    minimap.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 109
Level 2
umm.. hello.. i need a dota type loadscreen with two warring sides.... 3 heroes on each side will do (left side= jaina, dwarf warrior, arthas) (right side= lich king arthas, dark ranger, illidan(evil))

Level 4
Hi all , i need this loading screen , can you help me ? ( just the pic nothing more ) Thank you very much !:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• 300.jpg
    300.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 1,091
Last edited:
Level 2
Hi, I need a loading screen with the image of the Icecrown Citadel that says the following in white:

La Ciudadela de Corona de Hielo es la mayor fortaleza del Azote y el último bastión del temible Rey Lich. Situado en las heladas tierras de Corona de Hielo, en el continente de Northrend, la ciudadela está construida alrededor del Trono de Hielo. Construida a partir de saronita, la ciudadela está habitada por algunos de los más fuertes esbirros del Rey Lich - un gran ejército de muertos vivientes de pie entre su señor oscuro y los que tratan de destruirlo.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

PD: I can not load the image, but if I can leave the link to where it out.

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Icecrown_Citadel_loading_screen.jpg

Level 11
Hey, uhhh. Could you please make me a MiniMap please? I'd like it to be based upon Dark Vs Evil.
This is my loadingscreen, should be something based like that.
jesus%20vs%20satan

The map name is: Hero(2)Wars: Revenge of the GoDz. As where (2) is behind herowars and revenge of the godz is below. (HeroWars 2 Revenge of the GoDz).
Thankyou in advance! :) +Credit

As soon as I finish with guys here ^^

Here you go, 3 loading screens and 1 map preview...
If you want better quality, text on screen and so on don't forget to mention that next time!

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• Magnet199.rar
    374.5 KB · Views: 35
  • pain22.rar
    152.7 KB · Views: 32
  • ShadowLeaf.rar
    319 KB · Views: 25
  • Aztec_devil2000.rar
    200 KB · Views: 30
Level 1
Im a new user (barely have 12 hours) so I dont think I can give rep. Even if I can please tell me how as Im kind of new to this. Anyway, could you please convert this picture:

Geonosis-1024x768.jpg

Thanks in advance and also, I have a question. I have read many guides about importing the screen and actually using it, but I still dont get what I have to do (since every single guide tells me a different story). If you could clarify that, I'd be gratefull!

Cheers!

Here you go, all you need to do is to:

1. Extract files
2. Import both files into WE
3. Remove war3mapimported/ from both files
4. Go to map settings and set loading screen to imported LoadingScreen.mdx file
5. Save map
6. You finished :)

note: If you want to replace it don't forget to remove old one first (FullScreen.blp file), else it will disable both FullScreen.blp files and you will have black screen instead of picture!

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    250.7 KB · Views: 39
Level 26
Hey awesome. Still doing requests? If possible, remove the world of warcraft cataclysm icon and replace it.
The idea is to attach the text over the second picture, the goblin icon that I also attached to this reply.

Still, might not exactly be that spot since I don't want the loading bar to cover it.
If you could pull it off with Warcraft-ish text. I'd be exploding with joy and lulz.

Here's the necessary text, I hope you can pull it off. :D

"Goblin Dominator Squad
Now even more awesome than the exploration squad"

Attachments

• goblin_wow_cataclysm.jpg
    goblin_wow_cataclysm.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
  • Goblin-Icon.jpg
    Goblin-Icon.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 476
Level 26
Hum, not to sound like an ungrateful bastard, but could you remake it for me?
I merged the two pictures into one and cut it down to a size that wont stretch it and make it look ugly.

Could you make me two versions this time?
- 1. One with the text "Goblin Dominator Squad" text (Nothing extra, I realized that too much text ruins it)
- 2. One version where you just simply adapt it to Warcraft 3 use, but don't actually change it at all.

Excellent font: http://www.dafont.com/lifecraft.font How to create warcraft text: http://trueloveprevails.deviantart.com/art/Style-Tut-for-WarCraft-Font-93631954
(I don't actually have the photoshop program, so I couldn't try it out myself. :C )

Attachments

• GoblinDominationSquad2.3.png
    GoblinDominationSquad2.3.png
    733.3 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.