• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lady Liadrin

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Lady Liadrin

281985-cc375b12d552216d44f97db50efe3d3a.png
281987-dda83b152848e5ab7947d101b6ed9a4e.gif
281984-a4d12ee1bc97cff7fc86b1752e601d0f.png
Background Story:
Lady Liadrin is the matriarch of the Blood Knights, Silvermoon's order of blood elf paladins. Once a high priestess of the Light, Liadrin became disillusioned with her faith after the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas, and spent the following years honing her martial prowess against the undead occupying the Ghostlands. When M'uru was shipped to Silvermoon by Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, Liadrin was summoned by Grand Magister Rommath to partake in a radical idea the magi had devised: the empowerment of Light-wielding warriors by siphoning the captive naaru's holy energies.
Reference:
725853.jpg
Credits:
Author's Notes
Previews
Contents

Lady Liadrin (Model)

Lady Liadrin A (Model)

Lady Liadrin B (Model)

Level 19
This one definitely surpassed SD standard both in terms of quality and raw polycount. Hella kickass and marvelously detailed.

I do have optimized and rebaked version of her sword from WoW somewhere, that I used for one of Exodus characters. I can share if you want.

Level 8
Awesome! Glad to see more Elf heroes on the way! Would it be possible to do a bladed shoulders version though like this image? The book and hammer shoulders are iconic and match her in-game look, but the blade and glaive represent the weapons of the blood knights over the hammer, which is more of a human/draenei paladin thing.

Attachments

• 2024-05-20 (1).png
    2024-05-20 (1).png
    5.2 MB · Views: 14