1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Take part in a Futuristic musical experience with our very own Music Contest. The 5th edition has finally arrived after a long time.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Dismiss Notice

[Crash] World Editor Crashes when i tried to delete ability

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by JFA, Apr 2, 2012.

1. JFA

JFA
    My World Editor crashes when i tried to delete some abilities.

Error is: not enough storage is available to process this command and World Editor crashes. What can i do ? I SHOULD delete some of the abilities.

2. WaterKnight

WaterKnight
    I have also experienced this problem. Do not know if you can do anything in the world editor to solve it besides importing other object data but can probably be done via hex editor. Upload map please.

3. jim7777

jim7777
    most probably because of an invalid ability data or out of memory lol

probably try re-opening WE

or in some cases, export the abilities, and remove them manually then import back those abilities

4. JFA

JFA
    here is the example

import the abilities and try to delete 5 abilities named "fatal"

if someone really can do, please reply

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
  5. WaterKnight

WaterKnight
    Was this just a test or which abilities should be deleted?

Attached Files: