• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Clan THW] World Domination Match - Saturday October 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
@MiniMage @Fingolfin and I were talking about this in the chat, so join us in playing Hive's new hosted project, World Domination!

full

World Domination is a strategic and diplomatic sandbox multiplayer map. It includes nukes, zombies, and most of all, world conquering warfare taking place in the 21st century. It features a unique system for custom airplane and missile movement, extensive options for diplomatic interaction between players, as well as its own AI.

Time: 7:30 pm (19:30) CEST / UTC+2
Chat / Voice: (Optional) Discord https://discord.gg/8SAYm3N
Hosted via: ENTGaming.net (Connects to battle.net, eurobattle.net, and entconnect)
Game Name: World Domination THW
Mode: In-game vote

Slots:
USA - CarbonatedPear (BotR)
Latin Alliance - Rhawk_94 (Hive / THW)
Brazil - SpamPolice (BotR)
European Union - StoPCampinGn00b (Hive / THW)

African Union - Wrath_icefire (BotR)
Arab League - AriusSunKing (BotR)
Russia - Ponasozis (Diplo)
India - Clanzion (Hive / THW)
China - Fingolfin (Hive) AKA Mizmoon (Diplo)
Indonesia - FreezingFingers (BotR)
Australia - Lasersquid112 (Hive / THW)

Reserved Backup (May or may not make it)

Mirror site links
World Domination Match - Saturday October 1 | Brigand's Haven
World Domination Match - Saturday October 1 - Diplomunion

Last edited:
Level 26
You're selecting slots beforehand, why?

Edit:
We've had a little chat. I still find stupid as all hell to "book" spots on a map. Because I just can't deal with this level of childish way of hosting a map, count me out. I'll do something else instead. On the plus side, one more member will be able to join now that I'm no longer going to play.

Last edited:
Level 19
It would be better if we could accommodate all players who are interested because this slot booking sounds discouraging to me when people are competing over a slot. Why not make a couple of games if there is a lot of players and make sure to arrange those players.

Level 32
It would be better if we could accommodate all players who are interested because this slot booking sounds discouraging to me when people are competing over a slot. Why not make a couple of games if there is a lot of players and make sure to arrange those players.
Yeah sure, for future casual rounds, I or anyone else can host it without pre-selected slots. I just like the slot thing, as it fits well with preset strategy maps like this very well which can add fun preperation for your nation's strategy before game in relation to other players. I'm also accomodating for the mirror sites that regularly arrange games this way because they are strategy map sites, and have always worked :)

Level 19
Well this could be a good start for more games to be followed. The pro here is that we have a definite number of people who will actually join in the game.

OT: I wish I could join but this semester is heart breaking.

Level 32
Well this could be a good start for more games to be followed. The pro here is that we have a definite number of people who will actually join in the game.

OT: I wish I could join but this semester is heart breaking.
Will make sure to host more areanged games in the future. Some Lords of Europe for you, eh? ^^

Anyway, slots are filling. Just added USA!

Level 32
Heh, so, here's some unexpected news. The European Union (StoPCampinGn00b) leaked a nuclear weapon plan from Australia (Lasersquid112) against China (Fingolfin).

Also, 4 more slots. Thanks for joining everyone.

EDIT: 3!

Attachments

• World Domination Leaked Plans.jpg
    World Domination Leaked Plans.jpg
    842.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Heh, so, here's some unexpected news. The European Union (StoPCampinGn00b) leaked a nuclear weapon plan from Australia (Lasersquid112) against China (Fingolfin).

Also, 4 more slots. Thanks for joining everyone.

EDIT: 3!

Hah! Once he's my puppet, i'll make sure that Australia is reverted into the prison colony it was meant to be.

Level 11
The remake was a nice game. Unfortunately, the game froze and fatal error ed? It would be nice if someone could post the replay.

Level 6
Did u see what kind of fatal error? (Not enough memory space to process command, command unknown, unable to perform operation ___ at location0x00_______, ect.)

Level 6
(I'm not sure if I am commenting the wrong game, because I played a game just after the "official" one, which I won)

I ended up winning the game. But holy hell was there a lot of lagg. An error kicked the other two remaining people and I won because I didn't get kicked out.
You played the remake, which is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.