• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wolf

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Wolf and brown wolf (wild)
any wrapping help is welcome (credits will be given)

changelog:
-added fangs

more of my model can be found in : Hayate's Resource

Keywords:
wolf, orc, wild, animal, hound, dog
Contents

Wolf (Model)

Wolf (Model)

Reviews
17:56, 3rd Jun 2014 MiniMage: Too simple.
Level 10
This is different. It is not the same as the dog model already in the game. It is very useful Thank you Hayate.

Misha, I'm sorry? But I have to report this case? You violated my freedom of speech by deleting the comment. I will not let this go unnoticed.

This will not get approved As I was saying in the deleted post.

Genin, the internet does not follow American rules, your constitution means nothing online. You need to stop whining, and realize that your 'free speech' only goes as far as the website authorities want it to. Get over it.

Best we address this now, rather than let you think that you have any inalienable rights; and then let you make this a much larger issue than it is.

That aside, you should've contacted Misha directly, rather than publically like this. The resource comments section is no place for this.

This is the same model that Orc Rider has. It is just an unmounted version. The general critter "wolf" is almost identical to Orc Rider's Wolf. I can post several rules against models such as these. And don't ask me why I am upset at this.. system. If I could not upload some of "my" uploads. Then I don't think that is possible with other ones same as mine were. Sorry Hayate, while Ralle sets up a new section for such models- they will not really get approved. Because eventually they will have to be moved to another section from this one. I am voting for rejection and my opinion is that this "should" be rejected. Maybe I've said too much back when I told - This will not get approved. I am not a moderator but I was just stating the obvious. I' am sorry Misha, but you also deleted my post without any rule-breaking reason. Maybe it will not.. happen again.