1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice

Wilderness Survival Co-oP 4.8 - PT

Submitted by JaysProjex
Host map Arrange game
Wilderness Survival (Revision)

Facebook Page Here:
Facebook Link

[​IMG]

Wilderness Survival
Requirements:
- Warcraft III The Frozen Throne
- 1 Player (or up to) 10 Players

Game:
- 1-5 Players (Versus) 1-5 Players
- Winter Scenario - Survive - CooP - Gather Materials - Crafting - Hunting - Fishing -
- Cooking - Farming - Environmental Effects - Wild Animals - Revival

- Health hits 0 you die
- Heat hits 0 you start to shiver which leads to death

Credits
[+] [Lead Designer]
>>> Jay
[+] [Inspired By]
>>> KuulGryphun3
[+] [Trigger Supporters]
>>> DeathMyFriend
[+] [Models]
>>> Kitabake - Olofmoleman - Bisnar13 - TLI-Inferno - Fearstarter - DarkDeathKnight -
>>> Unclefester - Fingolfin - Sin'dorei300 - Sunchips - HappyTauren - HammerFist132 -
>>> Ugougo - Sellenisko - Blood Raven - Chilla_Killa -
[+] [Icons]
>>> Peekay -Kwah - Palaslayer - NFWar - Kimberley - Mr.Goblin - Lioness -
>>> OgeRfaCes - The_Silent - L_Lawliet - Coinblin - D.ee - JollyD
[+] [Map Testers]
>>> Unavailable
[+] [Classic Supporters]
>>> Hashblade - Thorhunter - Darkblade121 - Keith22 - Espatula - NeCrO_OwNeR - Putdeksel - TylerCool - Jolly
>>> Outlawz - Ilikepie - Jesse James - DeadKeepIt

Not listed? If you helped with the project and your name isn't here send me a message, thanks.

Donations
You're NOT required to I'm just giving the option to do so if you feel the want to.
You can donate at the facebook webpage Here

Keywords:
Wilderness Survival - PT
Contents

Wilderness Survival Co-oP 4.8 - PT (Map)

1. 19:30, 3rd Aug 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

2. Gamecrafter_DK

Gamecrafter_DK
    Seems like something for me. i'm doing something similar, only in sunken ruins tileset, and murloc heroes.

3. NeCrO_OwNeR

NeCrO_OwNeR
    Prety good widernest map survival

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  4. grandel

grandel
    Yea it's cool. I like the INterface and the way stuff is realistic. It might be a little bit too hard but i'd say it's fun enough ;) [4/5]

5. HFR

HFR
    When you gonna add AI for the survivors?

6. grandel

grandel
    Yeah i hope it happens too... =/

7. HFR

HFR
    AI fans! Unite!!!! If you don't know how to make an AI, ask someone, there's a lot of coders and AI makers here.

8. R0b4

R0b4
    +Nice map, i love it
    -Ifound bug with taming, you can tame enything with bone
    9/10

9. JaysProjex

JaysProjex
    Yup! New update coming soon to patch things up.
    I'm glad you enjoyed my map ^_^

As for AI questions that will most likely be a later update however that is something I am not currently working on right now "atm" sorry guys >.<
    Will it be added? Im not going to guarantee anything.

I do apologize for some quick patch updates sometimes I do forget to re-enable somethings but I usually get that done with in a few minutes and sometimes I might add something extra in there.

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  10. wereguy2

wereguy2
    "Preview"
    Dont have much time, but heres a short review, I may expand on it later.
    - Nice, informative Loading Screen
    - Blue text for mana is hard to see at the start.
    - The environment is nice, and well made.
    - Hard with small amount of people.
    4/5

PROPER REVIEW!
    A nice map akin to Island Troll Tribes that is well made and has a lot of nice features.
    The backpack was a little hard to click on, I suggest using a simple inventory system and reserving one inventory space for another inventory (Something like this)
    I also suggest adding more recipes. I liked the hit n' run attacks the animals used, though it felt a little strange to be attacked by raccoons.
    The sounds aint necessary and you should either compress them, or remove at least some of them, as they make the map a great deal bigger.
    The terrain, while being good, needs a bit more height variation.
    4/5 Voted for Approval

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  11. stefanstan95

stefanstan95
    Well done! but hard ;0

12. Boogie666

Boogie666
    found a bug in this map. or at least i think its a bug. if u get in the tent and deselect the tent ur stuck, u cant get out of it, because u cant reselect the tent its in the fog ...

13. JaysProjex

JaysProjex
    There should a box on the right for all your abilities and such, it should say "Unload All" if you click that you will leave the tent.

14. Slaydon

Slaydon
    Ive read about your development :D
    EDIT: Maybe adding Dragonz?

15. VeeTie

VeeTie
    Hi I love your map! it was fun.. But one problem i am having with people.. I host it and people come in and downloading
    I told them to use their common sense.. and to make sure they must work together.. build campfire.. be near campfire when night is coming.. They were like oh yeah i have great common sense.. SO i started game.. People started dying, screaming for help.. it made me laugh a lot.. it was funny but it suks.. I could not keep them under control and pay attention.. they could not.. 5 mins later, game ended because of them died.. So i had to host again.. picked easy mode.. they died rapidly.... i keep explaining them about surviving.. they still keep dying.. i keep hosting.. again, again.. i gave up. i stopped playing your map :(.

16. JaysProjex

JaysProjex
    Updated it enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  17. VeeTie

VeeTie
    ANother bug abuit making stuff.. I just decided to make a spear.. but Somehow it made a bow and arrows.. i tried again, it just made bow and arrows..

18. JaysProjex

JaysProjex
    I am well aware of that bug, that isn't the only place where it crashes. There's a few other spots around the North East that make the game crash as well, but I have no idea what it is that is making the game crash. As for you're item trouble, the items work you might be getting an interference between items. Please re-read the recipes and also note some items do have similarities to make the item so you might have to remove an item so they do not interfere.

19. DoctaRoxka

DoctaRoxka
    nice map