• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Why are multiplayer teams like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I have got some troubles today, I mean I encountered a bad experinence among Battla Net teams.
I was attacked early, jsut when I went creeping with my BM. And I told to helped them but only one teammate turned up. We could not hold back the enemy. My hero and units died, and my base was almost down. And the other two teammates turned up too late, just when my town was down. They retreated for a while, but they came back. Of course, they hardly helped me. I asked them to give me gold many times. Of course, althought they gave some, it was hardly enough.

What hurt me is that they started to mock me such as 'noob'. I told them that just because I was attacked that does not mean that I am noob. They kept hurting me. And I lost, the help was not so good.

So why are they like that? Why don't they help?

Level 32
I have got some troubles today, I mean I encountered a bad experinence among Battla Net teams.
I was attacked early, jsut when I went creeping with my BM. And I told to helped them but only one teammate turned up. We could not hold back the enemy. My hero and units died, and my base was almost down. And the other two teammates turned up too late, just when my town was down. They retreated for a while, but they came back. Of course, they hardly helped me. I asked them to give me gold many times. Of course, althought they gave some, it was hardly enough.

What hurt me is that they started to mock me such as 'noob'. I told them that just because I was attacked that does not mean that I am noob. They kept hurting me. And I lost, the help was not so good.

So why are they like that? Why don't they help?
Because they're also noobs or just arrogant over little things like asking for gold when losing. Same thing goes with any competitive game with randoms, y'know, that DotA & LoL rage? Any competitive team game / map has a higher chance of getting salty with randoms.
Basically, it's better to play with people you know. Not saying to get in a clan tournament, just go play with friends!

Level 15
Yes, I agree with both of you. They were noobs because they could not help me. I should have controlled my hero better, but when 2-3- team is approaching to my town and there is little help, it is hard to concentrate on the hero. Of course, since they were more, my hero died fast.
Unfortunately, my friends don't play Warcraft. Do you know a good arranged team?

I played LoL, too, but I did not like it very much. Yes, they just selfish. But in Warcraft only that team wins which is cooperative, and helpful. I alqays help my teammates and we often creep together. Today I played other games, and in them we did a perfect rush.

Level 32
Unfortunately, my friends don't play Warcraft. Do you know a good arranged team?
Pretty much everything you need is here: Multiplayer, Clans and Arrangements
More specifically, the clans sticky thread if you're really looking for a specialized in melee group. Or maybe we can do some funny Hive melee matches and hope we don't get rekt! We have WC3 esports dude @mrwhite- in our clan now, and he can occasionally get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.