1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  11. The music contest has been revived! Vote for your favourite theme in the Music Contest #5 Theme Poll
    Dismiss Notice

Waterfall Thingy

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by X.e.r.e.X, Apr 20, 2008.

1. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X
    Meh.. Again new terrain from me, but dont worry people cause I'll prolly run out of inspiration soon. :hohum:

EDIT: New pic

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  2. Parkietje

Parkietje
    Nice, I like it. Don't run out of inspiration yet plz^^.

3. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr
    This is really good and it is one of the best waterfall terrains I have ever seen!

4. Oziris

Oziris
  5. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X
    Meh.. The pics doesn't help much >_>
    Feel free to give any suggestions what you would like to see me doing, people!

6. DungeonM

DungeonM
    I don't mean to draw attention to my DA account but all of the favorites on my account are landscape scenery that might provide some nice inspiration. Browse through and see what you like.

You can reach them here... http://blarnay.deviantart.com/favourites/#_browse

7. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X
    Thanks for the link DungeonM! When I get some more time I'll take better look at the pics, but they sure makes want to terrain again! +rep to you ftw!

8. Gilles

Gilles
    Not liking this one so much. Rather boring, and the sides of the cliff are ugly. Too many floating things.

Although the camera angle is well done. I'll give you that.

9. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X
    I think I can do something to the flying stuff, but what I should add to make is less boring?

10. Keiji

Keiji

Administrator

Hmm, maybe add some spires in the middle of the fall, split it into two or maybe three falls close to one another, and maybe make a cliff on the right side, with a house on or something, would be cool to live next to a bouldering fall eyh? (except the sound of it xD)

11. X.e.r.e.X

X.e.r.e.X
    Well I added updated picture now... at least there shouldn't be any flying rocks.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008