• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism map with AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any Vampirism maps with working AI vampires. I have tried Vampirism Gold but the AIs are very stupid and they never actually attack you're base.

Does anyone know a map that would be Vampirism Beast/Fire type with a working AI which is actually smart and doesn't get stuck a lot? If you do could you post a link please?

P.S.: I don't know if I have posted this in the right section but I couldn't find anything related to map discussion :eekani:

Level 1
I know its very, very hard to do it. I was just asking if there was one because I haven't played WC3 for ages because I was playing WoW. Don't just flame me for asking a question jez -.-

Level 1
if you can have regular internet.
That is the whole problem :razz:. I'm at a boarding school ATM and loads of my friends here play WC3. The internet here doesn't allow us to play and online games like WC3 on B.net or WoW etc... I have found a Vampirism map and have edited it to suit my likes (made it look like Vampirism Beast :razz:) but the AIs keep on getting stuck after one attack or after they cast a spell like chain lightning -.-

PS: All my friends hate being vampires so they just commit suicide as soon as they can so that's why I want an AI :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.