1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Vampirism map with AI?

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by itachi_612, Jan 25, 2009.

1. itachi_612

itachi_612
    Hi,

I would like to know if there are any Vampirism maps with working AI vampires. I have tried Vampirism Gold but the AIs are very stupid and they never actually attack you're base.

Does anyone know a map that would be Vampirism Beast/Fire type with a working AI which is actually smart and doesn't get stuck a lot? If you do could you post a link please?

P.S.: I don't know if I have posted this in the right section but I couldn't find anything related to map discussion :eekani:

2. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss
    Dude, do you know how hard it is to create an AI and especially for those kind of maps?

3. itachi_612

itachi_612
    I know its very, very hard to do it. I was just asking if there was one because I haven't played WC3 for ages because I was playing WoW. Don't just flame me for asking a question jez -.-

4. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2
    He wasn't flaming you. However I do believe I haven't seen any map like that with worthy AI. However that map is played often on Battle net so you can play there if you can have regular internet.

5. itachi_612

itachi_612
    That is the whole problem :razz:. I'm at a boarding school ATM and loads of my friends here play WC3. The internet here doesn't allow us to play and online games like WC3 on B.net or WoW etc... I have found a Vampirism map and have edited it to suit my likes (made it look like Vampirism Beast :razz:) but the AIs keep on getting stuck after one attack or after they cast a spell like chain lightning -.-

PS: All my friends hate being vampires so they just commit suicide as soon as they can so that's why I want an AI :razz:

6. bounty hunter2

bounty hunter2
    Post your trigger problems in the section for it, I am sure someone there will be able to help you.