• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using unit dead animations in item models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
IMO, it's not possible to do it with any triggers. But you can try:
1) Edit the model by delete all sequence except the dead animations and rename them into "stand" or sth and import. But this may increase your map size if you don't know modeling well (like removing other unnecessary model's things)
2) Search for item models or small models in Hive and related sites
3) Other ways i don't know.....:confused:

I suggest the second way :D (Though this won't fulfil your desire~)

Level 6
I can do this for you, if you tell me which models you need to be dead looking like skins, it's very easy and fast.

Well there's a bunch of animals that drop skin: Sheep, Pig, Chicken, Deer, rabbit, raccoon, bear and wolf.

I think it would be better to get a common skin for all of them but I didn't find any model that fits in the model section.

Edit: Never mind i found a thread with a bunch of pelt models(Need a model of fur pelt (item)) i will use those, thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.