• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Undead 8th Cap: Under the Burning Sky - Could you beat it on Coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi guys,

Me and my girl breezed through the Human and Undead Co-op campaigns... until this particular chapter.

No matter what we try, we can't defeat this level! And we've tried about 10 times, even with different methods.

I start to think if the "Upkeep Rules" applied to the entire campaign is resulting in an Dead End for this unique chapter...

Somebody have beaten it on Co-op yet?

Level 1
Gee, they've even made it on insane!

A pity that Azothan didn't recorded his part of the battle. I believe his role should have been the most important for the victory... I never thought about handle the upkeep problem with a bunch of necromancers and a lot of raised skeletons!

Level 1
Hi,

I don't want start new thread.

How it look with Chapter 9: Duties (Custom made chapter) ???

Your work is amazing. Thank you all.

Level 1
Well, TheSpoon didn't released his "Undead Chapter 9". The original campaign ends on Chapter 8 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.