• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Sounds interesting,and I like your presentation.You should fix the image though
Good luck,I hope this project turns out to be a success.If you need tips or have questions,I'm just a few clicks away :D

Level 24
I do find the story interesting though I think it would be fun if not the only cannon hero in chapter one was Lor'Themar, I think Lillian Voss would work fantastically as a gateway to the forsaken. At first glance Dawn of the Horde looks better as it contains characters that from the start I know I love.

Level 21
Copy this below and put it where the image is in the post
JASS:
[IMG]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/247881-albums8430-picture103501.jpg[/IMG]

Level 24
Looks much better, and I'm interested to see how this turns out, I'm looking forward to seeing what all these campaigns have in common.

Level 28
Sounds cool enough, I'll come by and check on progress soon!

Edit : Guys I have a few question to ask :

-It's because u never played WoW before, I find myself very stucked with the caracters description {Varian, Veressa, Sharlindra, Faranell...} That's why I'm asking for help with description?!
- Thrall's Wife, What is her name?
-Illidan was dead when the BloodElves vanquish Kil'jeaden or not !?

That's all for now, Thanks!

Level 24
- Thrall's Wife, What is her name?

Aggra.

-Illidan was dead when the BloodElves vanquish Kil'jeaden or not !?

The theory of the Smoking Gamer turned out to be true, Illidan had consumed so much demonic powers through the years that he was enough demon for his spirit to travel into the Twisting Nether after his death. His body on the other hand was taken in by Maiev Shadowsong so his soul could be tormented and he could serve out the rest of his sentence. (Wow, when I put it like that I imagine that Illidan has to be somewhat pissed at Maiev. :D)

Level 21
(Wow, when I put it like that I imagine that Illidan has to be somewhat pissed at Maiev. :D)
I think he was before he was 'killed'.But i guess you can say he was 'dead'.So yes,he was dead when they vanquished Illidan

Level 24
What I want to know is what Maiev actually does, she wasn't there to stop Tyrande and she wasn't there to stop Gul'dan. That woman needs to start taking her job more seriously.

Level 21
True,I wondered where she was when Tyrande freed him.Wasn't she personally supposed to be guarding Illidan?

Level 50
I found this very interesting. I always wanted to play a sequel to TFT. But, as long as this campaign sounds interesting, I doubt it will make it's way to release. It's nothing offensive but many great campaigns, maps, etc, didn't made it. You got to fix your grammar, there's a lot of mistakes in writing, in images, and text as well, hope that will not occur in the campaign's dialogue. Anyways, good luck, hope you will finish it soon and show us some pictures. Oh and if you have some model requests for the project, pm me, when I'm free I'll help you.

Level 28
Thanks @Stefan.K ! I really appreciate that a lot!... Yes you're right I have to fix my grammar and details and some other things. But don't worry that's wont happen inside the game! It's coming soon!!

Edit : What do you mean to fix grammar in images?

Level 14
It always felt to me that blizzard just 'threw her in' to expand the story.She doesn't really seem to have a purpose or any importance

Maeiv leads the wardens and hates magic with a passion which is why she went renegade in Stormrage when the nightelves accepted the Highborne back into society.

What she did to illidans body and soul after death is a twisted version of justice. I have a working theory that turalyon and alleria were on shardoom the Titan Prison world the demons were held before sargeras broke it open. Its where the illidari demon hunters were sent before illidan died. Mseiv captures those demon hunters I'm willing to bet she took turalyon and Alleria too and that is where they have been since the expedition was found on Outland. Their sitting in stasis in the Warden Vault

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Level 20
Hmm from the first look it looks well organized.My only question is can you pull it off on December-Jan...It seems like you still got alot of work to do on each campagin

Level 28
Hmm from the first look it looks well organized.My only question is can you pull it off on December-Jan...It seems like you still got alot of work to do on each campagin

Well, The third Campaign (Legacy of Lordearon) is almost done (70%), So, I will not gonna have to wait untill All the campaigns are completly done! Because it's an Extension it's need a lot of work...

But, I still can finish the addition campaign for this December 2015! Now I'm just making a few chapters for the first campaign (Twilight of Shadows) almost 4 chapter will be good for now

So, I will just upload this extension here in this December with the addition Act and a few chapters of the first Act, then with time, I shall make update and add more campaigns and Chapters....

Level 12
This is surely an ambitious project , many people want to play wow in warcraft 3. By the way , will you add some wow elements and stories ?

Level 12
The story is my own, it's has no relation to do with wow lore, even if there is some wow elements such as Garrosh, Varia...ect, But the story/Event/Development is still different then wow....
That sounds awesome, a fully new world to explore and conquer :)

Level 9
I've read the descreption and this looks intresting, I noticed that you focus on the Forsaken mission now.
Its better to finish one campaign at a time than doing few here few there
If you're going the expansion with the human campaign I think you should focus on finishing their part first and after you finished it, update the info to include the human campaign and then the others
Like WOW patches with each new patch there's a new story to play

Level 28
I've read the descreption and this looks intresting, I noticed that you focus on the Forsaken mission now.
Its better to finish one campaign at a time than doing few here few there
If you're going the expansion with the human campaign I think you should focus on finishing their part first and after you finished it, update the info to include the human campaign and then the others
Like WOW patches with each new patch there's a new story to play
Yes, Like I mentioned before, the Forsaken campaign will come first, I know it's suppose to be the last one of the story of Ultimatum Ways : The Burning Project ; however, even if this campaign come first but that's normal it's an Addition and has no relation to do with the three principale campaign (BloodElves, Orcs, Humans) every race in a different world!

BloodElves ---> Quel'thalas - Kalimdor
Orcs ---> Orgrimmar - Dreanor
Human --- Lordearon (Aerie's pic) and Northrend

And the Forsaken Campaign goes in The Undercity/ Tirisfel glades, Silverpine, Alterac ruins)

So, in a short way, I know I should have started with the bloodElves campaign then the orcs, human and then the forsaken campaign after that as an addition (take example of warcraft 3 TFT), why? It's because i never thought about creating an extension of WC3 before, I was only thinking about making only this campaign alone (Legacy of Lordearon) but then I had many ideas that come up to my head and desided to make all this

Edit : as consern the thread description Doesn't mean I'm working all at the same time, it's description (Announcment) or give some details, information on this extension Ultimatum Ways : The burning Project

Level 9
This is great, you'll have time for each campaign after you finish the Legacy of Lordaeron
I've just read the comments before, liked the idea that its not connected to WOW lore and having your own story using some of the original wow characters, which means you are very talented man
Goodluck
P.S: I hope it'll be ready by christmass or new year's eve that'll be the perfect gift :D

Level 28
Hey Warseeker, any update on the campaign?

Legacy of Lordearon -

The Main Map (ForsakenX01) --- Rise of Champions---

Terrain ---> 80 %
Triggers --- All the transition system for the data are done (Quests, Stash transfer from the main map to the sub maps)
Others triggers ---> 100% (only if I make some changes)
Creep Respawn / Drop Items---> 50 % (That's because the main map is so large 256x256)
Quests/ Side Quest ---> 100 % done (12 main quest & 8 side quests)
Cinematics ---> 40% for the main map, and no for the sub-maps (The camera intialization are done including the regions all that remaind is the speech)

For the sub-maps,

Most of them are almost done, which include the transition, Quest, Gameplay, what's left is the cinematics, some AI function, creep respawn, drop items...

So, The hard part of this campaign are solved which is the Transition, so yay there were some updates, I'll bump this thread if there is any updates, news, but also check the first post there maybe some changes there ^^
Hey warseeker, I found too many misspelled words such as the word defeat and the placename like tirisfal

Sorry about that, I don's spell english too well :( but I can fix it, I try my best to avoid those grammar mistakes...

Status
Not open for further replies.