• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ujimasa Hojo's Resources Discussion

Level 60
Actually, it's been decided that mere rewraps are not eligible for upload in the Resource section hence the relocation of some of my models are here instead. Thanks for tuning in but I'm gonna need more from you. I like to request you guys to "advertise" this thread by including the a link in your signature perhaps.

Last edited:
Level 4
Don't worry, you'll get it, on the other hand, could you... work a little more in the wretched batrider, as is it now it just looks like a dragonhawk rider riding a bat, is not wretched at all, and I know you can do it as there are other incredible wretched models, like the wretched sorceress and the wretched spellbreaker, the same goes for the ranger, is only the reskinned ranger head tied with the normal ranger body.

Pd.- I was so excited when I saw the batrider, perhaps it is the beginning of the Forsaken bombardier I suggested? :D

Level 60
Don't worry, you'll get it, on the other hand, could you... work a little more in the wretched batrider, as is it now it just looks like a dragonhawk rider riding a bat, is not wretched at all, and I know you can do it as there are other incredible wretched models, like the wretched sorceress and the wretched spellbreaker, the same goes for the ranger, is only the reskinned ranger head tied with the normal ranger body.

Pd.- I was so excited when I saw the batrider, perhaps it is the beginning of the Forsaken bombardier I suggested? :D

The problem with the Blood Elf's face in the Bat Rider model is that his helmet is kinda attached to it and it's hard to remove his face without altering the helmet. Besides, I'm not really into units but rather buildings.

Anyways, the Demon SlaughterHouse is up. The Demon Ziggurat is also edited. The crystal in the first upgrade is now retextured into gold.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Actually, it's been decided that mere rewraps are not eligible for upload in the Resource section hence the relocation of some of my models here instead.
Aw shucks, that's too bad. I can understand why they would say that (especially with how over-loaded they've been :p), but it's a shame. What about a Pack? Would having a ton in a pack make it worthwhile/uploadable?

I like the new Demon stuff. There are some spankin' Demon models, but for those who want to replace in-game stuff & save on KBs these things are pretty good; nice color theory you got goin' on.
(NOTICE: See, I don't hate all your color choices. :p)

~~~

I like how you've uploaded everything to your thread (and the IMAGES... Must've taken forever!), but I have to ask if you have any plans on... organizing it a little better? Basically, a quick "table of contents" with 'goto' tags to bring you to each post that contains the uploads...

Also, I see that you've basically just EDITed you're first few posts in the thread, but they are scattered all over the first page. I'm sure a mod/admin could give you permission/jimmy-rig a way to simply "add" posts to the thread.

Keep it up!

Last edited:
Level 60
Shrine of Kil'jaeden is up.

~~~

I like how you've uploaded everything to your thread (and the IMAGES... Must've taken forever!), but I have to ask if you have any plans on... organizing it a little better? Basically, a quick "table of contents" with 'goto' tags to bring you to each post that contains the uploads...

Also, I see that you've basically just EDITed you're first few posts in the thread, but they are scattered all over the first page. I'm sure a mod/admin could give you permission/jimmy-rig a way to simply "add" posts to the thread.

Keep it up!

Well, for some of you who have posts in-between my posts with resources, you can help by deleting them so that my posts would become continuous. These posts are kinda outdated anyways.

Level 9
Shrine of Kil'jaeden is up.

Well, for some of you who have posts in-between my posts with resources, you can help by deleting them so that my posts would become continuous. These posts are kinda outdated anyways.

What is the purpose of the Shrine of Kil'jaeden? is it a spellcaster training building, a shop or a Upgades building?

Level 60
What is the purpose of the Shrine of Kil'jaeden? is it a spellcaster training building, a shop or a Upgades building?

Upgrades building. I don't really see how the Graveyard could fit Demons but people are still free to use it as they wish. I am still going to "Demonize" the Altar of Darkness in case people might mistake this for the Altar.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh-ho, so that's the way we're playing it? :p I certainly don't think mine are outdated, but alright, I've compiled and deleted my posts (the ones between your "model lineup" posts). Even if everyone else does so, however, I would highly suggest looking into a 'tag' system and a table of contents so people can navigate it; you've got so many creative resources, it'd be a shame for one to get lost amidst the bulk of it all.

Level 60
Oh-ho, so that's the way we're playing it? :p I certainly don't think mine are outdated, but alright, I've compiled and deleted my posts (the ones between your "model lineup" posts). Even if everyone else does so, however, I would highly suggest looking into a 'tag' system and a table of contents so people can navigate it; you've got so many creative resources, it'd be a shame for one to get lost amidst the bulk of it all.

Don't worry, I get to it eventually.

Level 10
The Shrine of Kil'jaeden is too badass. I love it!
Wait, Chen, why are you going to wait until Ujimasa uploads it? It's all ready at the first post.

Level 30
Wow, interesting resources you have here. It's pretty much useful seeing that in almost altered melee maps and even some different map genre, your resources such as models, skins and etc. can be seen.

It would be nice to see more updates in here, good luck and done with the advertising.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I gotta say, that is a seriously cool Altar.

I am curious as to whether you have looked at any architecture for the Jungle Trolls... I had a couple ideas for buildings, and some of them are pretty danged simple (mostly rewrap, little bit of mesh editing). I've always thought the Gargoyle Spire could handle the Voodoo Lounge's log texture... Let me know. :p

Level 60
Wow, interesting resources you have here. It's pretty much useful seeing that in almost altered melee maps and even some different map genre, your resources such as models, skins and etc. can be seen.

It would be nice to see more updates in here, good luck and done with the advertising.

Thanks.

I gotta say, that is a seriously cool Altar.

I am curious as to whether you have looked at any architecture for the Jungle Trolls... I had a couple ideas for buildings, and some of them are pretty danged simple (mostly rewrap, little bit of mesh editing). I've always thought the Gargoyle Spire could handle the Voodoo Lounge's log texture... Let me know. :p

Not really sure about the Voodoo Lounge texture on the Gargoyle Spire.

Anyways, Demon Haunted Mine is up.

Last edited: