• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Uber Lowpoly Footman

217 triangles, my record for a unit model so far, weights 18 kb when imported into the map. Mesh is scratch made, uses footman animations, and campaign screen textures. Enjoy, and remember to leave credits in your map.

Keywords:
footman, footmen, warrior,lowpoly, knight, human
Contents

Uber Lowpoly Footman (Model)

Reviews
08:24, 17th Jul 2008 General Frank: Model works fine and performs well ingame. A very good HT model.

M

08:24, 17th Jul 2008
General Frank:

Model works fine and performs well ingame. A very good HT model.

Level 35
Not particulary good-looking, but I know that the point is to make an über-low poly model of your other footman. I think this is extremely useful for battle scenes, while you can use the high-poly for close-up cinematics. I think it deserves a 5/5

Level 19
Not particulary good-looking, but I know that the point is to make an über-low poly model of your other footman. I think this is extremely useful for battle scenes, while you can use the high-poly for close-up cinematics. I think it deserves a 5/5

serious? Though you're right that this is perfect for good cinematic long distance scenes so yeah.

Level 6
HT...it's an excellent model...But i might want this for an actual map and i think his head looks to...sqaure-ish...you know? | 0_0 |
I mean that's what he looks like...and if i used the correct tinting and animation stopping...i might actually be able to make him into a statue 0.o
4.9/5 (its very good...and its a perfect model for cinematics...but the bottom of the helm needs to be rounded out please)

Last edited:
Level 11
this is so perfect.
i was using the normal footmen for one faction of humans, so i wanted to use a different footmen model for the others. and this is PERFECT. i love the poly count. thanks a lot! :thumbs_up: