• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things from the Piss of Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
ROFLLLLLLLLLL!

03-30-2005, 06:48 PM! Had the tablet for only a week or so.
mehero3og.jpg
I think there's still hope for my drawings xD

Devine: Your stuff still blows

Level 25
Yeah I just got a tablet and my art on it BLOWS. Feels like I'm drawing with a marker rather than a pen. Difficult to control the tablet pen as easily as a regular pen. I'm slowly getting better, but still suck terribly.

TDR's stuff is teh baby secks compared to what I can do.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Nah my pencil work was pretty shit too. I thought it was decent at the time, but no, looking back it was shit.

Thanks for all your comments and support guys! Here's something new:

dracu-1.jpg

A running fat fuck with flames from his ass...don't ask, it's random as usual.
Aaaaaaand, as ike_ike requested, here's the "making-of" video:
(you might want to give it some time if you're watching this minutes after I posted this, the vid is still being processed and the quality is shit right now; it'll be hd soon)
Please spread the word, rate, comment and shit if you can on the youtube thingy.

Level 25
I honestly think this is your best one yet... and you made a video of it! FUCKING EPIC!

This actually helped me a lot too. Got a couple questions though, how did you use that yellow gradient for the background (which covered the demon too) and then you made the demon stand out of it? Art History brush or something?

+Rep! Love your retarded eye balls too, never gets old lol

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Well today was the international self-portrait day, so I joined the bandwagon once again. Reference from mirror:

self-portrait_nov1_2009.jpg

This one's last year's self portrait day (reference was my reflection in the window that's on my left, so it's not that accurate :p):
self-portrait_nov1_2008_yes.jpg

And this one's from november 2005:
Autocacat-2.jpg

I know I showed them before but I like to see the evolution. :p

Omfg. You should seriosly start making icons, skins, or models RIGHT NOW! Your drawings is freakin awesome and i love your style of drawing. The best ones is picture #1 and picture #7 + the freakin awesome animal.

I lol'd

Try going to wc3c. Plenty of models by him there. :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's a lot of awesome art! Very nice self-portrait as well.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Omfg. You should seriosly start making icons, skins, or models RIGHT NOW! Your drawings is freakin awesome and i love your style of drawing. The best ones is picture #1 and picture #7 + the freakin awesome animal.

Lol thanks man, but I stopped modding wc3 quite some time ago.
And even more lol, NO, I wasn't part of any team for any game ever, let alone work for id software :(.

Anyway, here's my latest shit. It's my entry for the TF2 propaganda contest, for the in-progress WAR update:

finalsmallres.jpg

The more I look at it the less I like it :(.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
Thanks a lot guys (and lass/(es?)), but I don't know, I'm afraid I might have overdone the whole papery effect :/. Though now it doesn't seem that bad, seeing it with fresh eyes (metaphorically speaking because I'm tired as shit).

Level 9
Yeah that picture is pretty much flawless, i mean i don't see one thing wrong with it, very nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.