• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Last Hope 3.2

This map Modified WarChasers. There change herosistem. Beautifully doodads. Good camera.
New heroes, mob's and mass item's.
•4 mode of camera
•4 mode of Complexity
•attack log
many items from wow
-=CooL Map=-

Add good item sistem:
now you can use
one-hand + one-hand weapon
one-hand + shield
If u have two-hand weapon you can't take shield or second weapon
you can't use two shield's :p
you can use 1 armor
-------------------
Hero (Blade)
Changing model of weapon (Now he have 2 Thunderfury sword's ^^)
-------------------
add some items

add new items and shop
more balance

fixed some bugs

Hero (Blade)
Changing model of weapon (Now he have 2 Warglaive of Azzinoth)

more balance

add backpack :)

now 5 mode of Complexity:

easy: 70%hp 70% dmg 70% attack speed 70% defence

normal: all 100%

hard: 150%hp 150% dmg 125% attack speed 150% defence

extreme: 200%hp 200% dmg 150% attack speed 175% defence

unreal: 300%hp 300% dmg 200% attack speed 200% defence

•Cost of item's increased
•mana shield now not imba^^
•Fight with last boss more dynamical
add new enemy heroes

add 2 hero (tank's)^^
add 2 staff and 2 bow
change animation at blade

2.7b

-fix some bugs...

add new player

easy - 55% exp -300 gold
normal- 45% exp - 200 gold
hard - 50% exp - 500 gold
extreme - 75% exp -1000 gold
unreal - 90% exp - 1500 gold

add Different trivialities

add armor sistem
add new items
change balance...

2.9b

add new tier

2.9c

change healing spell at priest
fix some bugs

lot of changes and fixed many bugs

add new abilities
add Various trivialities
more balance

3.1b

reduce warrior skill cleave
fixed potions and granades cooldown

fixed terrain

enjoy :)
Contents

The Last Hope 3.2 (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Yeah man, nice Heeroes, but also awesome doodats. And I see you put hard work here what i respect the most [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author...

M

MasterHaosis: Yeah man, nice Heeroes, but also awesome doodats. And I see you put hard work here what i respect the most
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 4
There should definitely be a BackPack system where you can just press ESC and a Box come out to store unuse items so we can sell them. Its very bothersome to go back and forth to collect all the items that was dropped.
2nd Post: Ah, now selling items is alot easier! But, the Backpack can reveal area which is not good, should make its radius like 10-20.
Tempest Regea Mana Shield is too strong, absolutely no one can hurt me on Normal Mode. It was very rigged combined with the Legendary Staff Of Indisgration (Staff name might be Wrong).
All High Level Orange Items, Armour, and Rings price needs to be raised. I get left with almost maxed Gold amount and no used for it. The only point where the game is hard is the beginning, after getting one Legend Item and better armour the whole game is a complete joke.
I also notice how when the Soul Reaper talks, its in foreign language, im pretty sure this used to be a Asian map.

Level 1
The game is very good, but i solo him on normal mode with Grand Mage , 100k mana lvl 120 Mana Shield is imba, i really thing the final boss need to be more strong , the finals heros are more strong than him , but i love the game ,play with friends is amazing , i think need have 1 or 2 more skills on characters , the item system is great , but need more late itens wich price is 100-200k , i end the game 300k , thanks for the game and im sorry for my bad english.

Level 1
i liked the update , 100% more expensive itens , but try add new bows and staffs , the game have large amount of armors and blades ,but bows and staff have fews ,i will go test the new mana shield to see with isnt imba ,i really think need more 2-3 heros , because have 1 tanker 2 damage dealers 2 support and 1 battlemage,maybe more differents tankers,more skills will be great too 1-2,but the game is amazing i liked you fixed the minimap now is good to play, good luck with your map you make a very good work.

Level 6
Warchasers was the map that brought my interest on warcraft beyond the game campaign, I love this map because is a very fun map to play with other people or you can play it solo and have fun anyway. I think that what you did with the map is great, keep the good job!

Level 2
great map fire-storm, i really like what you did with the camera in game, perfect match with your terrain... but I'm wondering about one thing, how did you change the weapon of the hero "blade", he have 2x "Warglaive of Azzinoth" but when I downloaded that model so did he have difference weapons, like two daggers' can you change that in game and I wondering how?, thx for answering..

Level 1
ok, i love your map fire-storm, there is only one issue that i had while playing

Thor's holy light spell says is heals friendly units, but when i try to heal other heros it says i cannot target friendly units, other than that i love your map great job!! 10/10

Level 1
Very amazing map,nice remake of warchase but man what is the max lv? Cauz i was playing and stopped my paladin at lv125 and still lvling Oo.( i already put in lv 99 but i die and forget to save so i have to begin from lv 1 T_T) I really think u can do the map a little bigger for more fun ^^ and some custom models for bosses would be great to. 5/5!
I finished the map on lv 196 and i really want more =/

Last edited:
Level 1
A quite good remake of the original warchasers but i got one heavy thing that i don't like that much,
the spells are way too imbalanced(the caster classes) why u don't make smth like deals int x2 dmg? and make some spell/heal addition to the staffs, the caster staffs suck hard, i play the map with mage and be better with two 1hand weapons cuz i dont need my spells anymore with good dmg + lifesteal.. thats not the meantion a mage should be played at least make smth that casters need their spells a mage with +1000dmg sucks hard

In addition where are the druid sets?
Don't use 3sets for all classes at least if u make a WoW "remake" put in all sets that are available, or u ever seen a priest with mage regalia? or a tank with paladin set?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It looks promising until the last part of the level (from the labyrinth onward it's a real horror show). Two playing this on easy is absolutely hard in the last part of the game (it's not that easy even in mid game).
-some spells have a wrong description: Thor's Holy Light says it can heal friendly units but it does not; Blessing of Might says it has a 3 minute cooldown when it actually has 0 seconds
-loading the game for the first time turns all of the items into cheese but the hero's previous bonuses (from the items are kept); selling the Ring of Lion does not make the +25% damage bonus disappear
-the backpack is useless to be a unit that moves because the camera is locked and it cannot be sent to either sell or buy something without the hero being present
-there is no specification as to how many rings there can be worn
-only one Blademaster from the labyrinth (the last place the necromancer teleports the players) triggers the black Dreadlords' coming (they attack the players from behind and do not leave them alone to heal if they run from them)
-some items disappear on pickup

It's an interesting edit of WarChasers even though maybe an original map wouldn't have been that hard to make.