• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Black Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
TBRLogo650.png

For those who don't follow the news on discord, here are some screenshots and a few gifs:

You can find a playable version on the discord.

Discord link : where you can find the latest map, more spoilers for upcoming releases and discuss with the community !

Hopefully the official beta version will be released soon :)
[/QUOTE]

THIS MAP IS BEING WORKED ON 10/01/2018

Latest Update 11/2017 : download link for unofficial beta in discord.

Our discord server : discord

67818-152b06d09261697c3c8035b394348ecd.jpg

INTRODUCTION

The Black Road RPG is a map made by WaterMolecule & FatherTime, an undertaking that began in 2006. While remaking and rebranding the game with TBR 2.0, a team was assembled specifically for the upkeep of TBR 1.3. Though six years has passed since the release of 1.36b, The Black Road is still played across servers and maintains itself as one of the most memorable RPGs on WarCraft 3.

I joined the team in 2013 with the intention of working on a massive update for 1.36. However, the project never reached its conclusion. I have decided to renew my efforts on The Black Road, a map that carries with it a great deal of memories for myself and many others, and rather than a simple 1.37 update, a complete remake.

Our goal is to stay true to what TBR 1 is. The Black Road RPG 1.40 is only the first step into this game’s future. I want the community – I want you – to reach out to me so that we can build this game together.​

68208-35fee3d8c1c448dd74b1f60fe67eb3af.jpg

THE PROJECT

Story & Setting

Hades has declared war against Olympus.

From the malevolent pits of the Underworld, the God of Death grasps at the heart of Greece with cold hands, opening gateways to his realm for his armies of the damned to pour through and plague the mortal world. With his minions unleashed upon Greece, and the Olympians in disarray, the Titans have seen an opportunity to reclaim the world and take what they believe is rightfully theirs from their children. As whole cities burn and kings are torn down from their granite thrones, the eternal lands of Greece face complete desolation.

Yet, hope remains, as Athens seeks to unite the city-states and beat back their enemies. Twilight heralds the dawn, and new champions have risen from mortal ranks to stand against any divine being that seeks to dominate humanity and quell the seas of evil that flow from the maw of Hell itself. As one of these heroes, it is up to you to stop the Titans and bring the God of Death to his knees.

For the glory of Greece!

Key features

The Black Road experienceEnjoy the original Black road experience in a new exciting and more polished map

A rich world
A vast and interesting map to explore and conquer - fight mysterious creatures, complete quests and events, discover secrets and defeat the mighty lord of Hell.

Customizable heroes
Choose how to build your hero - stats, items, professions and spells.

Crafting madness
Pick one of the four professions and craft for hours, find rare materials, learn new recipes and forge a mighty regalias.

Challenging experience
Ancient Greece is not a place to rest. Titans and Demons are now tougher than ever before.

Screenshots

68196-dc798298f74b56ff91de867e2161bda3.jpg

THE ALPHA

Latest version : 06/11/2016

The Alpha contains :
* 6 Heroes
* 5 fully scripted bosses
* 12 scripted creeps
* 56 items
* 15 quests
* 4 Professions (need to be worked on)
* Around 3 hours of content

The Alpha will be updated when I can (code reset every update during alpha)

Please post any feedback in this thread

68180-0f3b9aed42db6bcc7603207efe118be8.jpg

TEAM & RECRUITMENT

The Team

Wareditor.jpg
WAREDITOR - Project leader and Coder
Wolfe.jpg
WOLFE - Designer and Writer [Inactive since beginning of July 2016]

What are we looking for ?

* A Terrainer for some sweet Greek terrain.
* An Artist for some icons/skins which will fit in with the rest.
* A Writer with at least a bit of knowledge of the Greek mythology.

63528-5015733448575053cc5fcc274ebc4dfb.jpg

CREDITS

Original creators and contributors

First creators:
WaterMolecule
FatherTime
Cheftain
eyeoftruth
Arthasfirestorm
DrewDude
Weapon_Strife
darkwolfking
KillerKujo

1.35 verison:
KySoto
Amok.ak47.5
exodium
Idontneedaname
Style_is_all
Neonex
ripper_the
BlazingEdge
slightofhand
war_monkey
Kratos_Strength
Mind_Gazer
GurkenKinG
Computer(EviL)
Av3n
FiH
Shnougle
Brownie

Sources and databases

TheBlackRoad.net - The orginal forum of the map, sadly dead.
Theblackroad 1.3x - A great database about everything you need to know about TBR 1.3x

Last edited:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Seems interesting... waiting for screenshots :3

Level 14
I am happy to announce that a new member joined the TBR team :

Wolfe.jpgWOLFE !
He is an experienced writer and designer. His involvement with the project will make TBR a more refined and interesting map. His writing can already be appreciated in the project presentation.

Last edited:
Level 2
I played this map many times, really like it, but since I not have much time to play now, can I use save code 1.36b in this new version? And hope you release it soon :)

Level 32
This used to be the absolute king of RPGs for the longest time on Warcraft 3. Though I played it less than a dozen times, I remember enjoying it mostly for the base road concept plus the lore despite me not really being an RPG player. Anyway, I'm glad you're picking this up, so good luck!

I haven't played it any time recently, but I remember playing it two years ago and feeling that the map was a little dated, especially for an RPG (Look to Gaias, TKoK, Entharasa, etc). So, my suggestion is to add more advanced things such as more elaborate spells and high quality terrain + visuals. I also hope to see the game's challenge and pacing not falter down, as those are things that kept the map engaging compared to other slow grind for days ORPGs. Make it exiting =)

Level 14
Thank you everybody for the messages, I am very glad that you are interested in the project. I am working hard right now to bring the alpha for the 28th.

can I use save code 1.36b in this new version?

No, sadly as I am completely remaking all the systems and all the heroes, so there is no way to keep the old codes.

I haven't played it any time recently, but I remember playing it two years ago and feeling that the map was a little dated, especially for an RPG [...] Make it exiting =)

You can count on me for that!

Level 14
Update: Alpha is on its way. I have made huge progress on the new terrain. Though, Wolfe has been inactive for a while now and things aren't getting done as fast as I expected them to be. It's very possible that Alpha will be out in the beginning of August rather than in the end of July. I am sorry for the delay, I am doing my best to make a great map.

Here are a few work in progress screenshots :

Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 10.16.12.png Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 13.37.55.png Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 13.38.11.png Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 13.38.26.png Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 13.38.52.png Capture d’écran 2016-07-23 à 13.39.13.png

Level 14
@bernardojr

I am still working very hard. I am spending all my summer on this map. Sadly, Wolfe only helped me a few days and I am pretty much working alone. So it is taking a lot more time than expected as I have to do everything by myself.

Though, I have already something playable right now and about 90% of the systems are done (even the save/load is done) but I want to have more content before releasing an alpha. I will probably release something this week, but it will just be a taste.

Here is a small teaser:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Level 14
Alpha is now available: you can download and play it today!
It's going to be updated regularly. Though I am giving myself a few days off before reworking on the map again.

If you test the map, please share your thought on this thread.

Level 1
Hey, seems fine so far!

I have however found a few bugs (or so it seems to me)
I've been testing with a Barbarian - Clerk setup, The fountain bosses seem really swingy in power, Wolf super easy and Bear super hard, is it intended? (Found out that the Demonic bear still spawns after you summon Demonic Bear spirit, so if you just leave they will fight eachother, and end up killing eachother)
Alchemy materials seem to have a higher drop chance than other materials?
Would suggest you to use Optional quest tab as a information tab.
If possible, make Tainted Intestine not drop when quests is turned in.

If I find something else I will return with suggestions.

If you need testing with anything further, please contact me.

Last edited:
Level 14
@Oncle Dulan
Thanks for testing the map and posting your feedback. I will fix the things you mentioned.

Concerning the bosses difficulty: they are all supposed to be about the same difficulty. Bear seems hard at first glance but is really easy once you get how he works. The really hard part is when he casts Fury, this spell can be interrupted using a stun. If you are playing Barbarian, saves your stun for this. If you can't interrupt it, you can kite him while he has the Fury Buff - his speed is reduced while he has it.
Did you test the spider boss ?

The drops are the same for each profession, you just got unlucky/lucky.

About Tainted Intestine : they should stop dropping once everybody who had the quest give it back. They will keep dropping if someone has the quest in game.

If you want to participate in our testing sessions, join the discord channel :)

Level 2
Like it so far , a bug with 4 demonic essence quest , the priest wouldnt take my demonic essence .
No combo for warrior skills , i used Q W E and i wasnt getting any combos.
The fountain bosses fighting with regular monsters , that was hilarious.
No recipes for level 10-20 in goldsmith(the only one so far i achive lvl 11).
The portal boss OP , i mean insta death...
Wolf fountain boss , was dealing self damage with a skill like circle of shock wave.
Spider fountain totally owned me , its kinda difficult in solo . The infinite spider web is making u imposibile to do anything.

Level 14
@namnume123

Thank you very much for playing the map and posting bug reports and suggestions.

-I will fix the priest quest.
-Combo points work, you just need to be in combat to acquire them. I will make the system a bit more flexible in next update.
-As I said, crafting is very much unfinished. I am a bit unsatisifed with it at the moment. So I am planning rebuilding it from scratch.
-The portal boss should be more doable in the next version but it's not a solo fight.
-I will fix the wolf self damage
-How did you die to the spider ? Because of her auto attack or the mini spiders she spawns ? The web only stops your movement, you can still attack here.

Level 14
She spawns eggs when she is ovulating. i would suggest reading the buff icon to understand what makes them spawn. From their you have either the choice to ignore the trigger and make sure the eggs don't hatch (by killing them) or take into account this specific trigger and make no egg spawn at all.
I am being a bit cryptic so you figure it out by yourself. Good luck!

Level 14
@cleavinghammer Not really, it will be removed upon completion in the next update.

Sorry for the late replay, but I am starting my new year of uni and in consequence I have been pretty busy. Nonetheless, I plan to push the next update soon.
I already added quite a lot of content (a whole new hero). I hope you will like it.

Level 2
So uh, silly suggestion, but any chances of adding in an "engineer" class, with sentries and turrets? or no engineer? :3.

Level 14
@Fudgeboii I am not planing to add an "engineer" class. For now I am redesigning all the heroes from tbr 1.36 - It's 40% done.
I am not sure engineer would fit the pace and the style of the game but I won't say it's impossible that he will make an appearance. After all, ancient greek brilliant minds haven shaped the western world culture.

Level 14
The problem is not the work load. I really like working on TBR but I have no time for it now. Really, I have no time for my hobbies now. I am sorry to let you down like that but this is life. I will resume working on TBR once I have more time - on holidays.

Level 14
I am doing a test session tonight. If you want to join us to test the update before it goes live here, come on our discord.
It will be around 8pm GMT + 1 (that's 6 hours and 40 minutes from the date of this post)

EDIT: the update has been uploaded!

Last edited:
Level 5
This is amazing work so far. I randomly stumbled upon the test session yesterday. Unfortunately I was immediately dropped due to desync, but I went ahead and rehosted the map on my own. I ended up playing for hours in single player.
Final stats:
C:\Warcraft III\TBR Saves\v1.40\3ICE\Warlord level 19 [3].txt
Hero : Warlord
Level : 19
Strength [base] : 40 ; [total] : 40
Agility [base] : 63 ; [total] : 83
Faith [base] : 1 ; [total] : 1
//===================
Profession : Goldsmithing level 10
//===================
Gold : 1940
Crafting Materials : 0
//===================
Hero Inventory :
H Slot [1] : Spear of Cocythus
H Slot [2] : Spirit Beast Carapace
H Slot [3] : Ancient Warrior Soul
H Slot [4] : Demonic Wolf Soul
H Slot [5] : Gracious Purifying Necklace
H Slot [6] : Spirit Traveller's Boots
//===================
Backpack Inventory :
B Slot [1] : Minor Healing Potion [17]
B Slot [2] : Iason's Purse
B Slot [5] : Demon Remnant [3]
B Slot [6] : Spirit Dust [4]
//===================
Quests :
The Calamity of Cephalon [1] : Finished
Nature's Fury : Finished
Missing Caravan : Finished
Wild Souls [1] : Finished
The Calamity of Cephalon [2] : Finished
Eight-legged Nuisance : Finished
Borrow from the Dead : Finished
Just a Taste : Finished
Wild Souls [2] : Finished
The Calamity of Cephalon [3] : Finished
The Calamity of Cephalon [4] : Finished
Bread is the staff of life : Finished
Lucky : Finished
Soloing the fountain bosses was very tough, but I did it in the end. Bear required level 19, the others were doable at level 10. Would love to play with a team next time.

I got as far as The Calamity of Cephalon [4] with the quests. Though I sniped the demon portal without killing the boss protecting it. (It was too difficult to solo drain 6000 mana shield but I'm sure it would have been doable with help from allies.)

I repicked my profession over and over until I crafted everything useful, leveling and releveling them to 10 occasionally. For example, if a piece of bronze dropped, I repicked to armorsmith just to be able to pick it up :) (In TBR2 only useful items drop — if there are no alchemists in game, no herbs or petals drop at all.)

Unfortunately none of my items saved. And when I tried to play again today, everyone got dropped right at the start again.
Desync at the start is always demotivating to debug. I ran into it with my project: 3ICE's Fastest Map Possible 7. In fact we are still playing an old version (3.7) because of me hitting that brick wall. (All versions since 3.9b, 4, 5, 6, and 7 have the bug.)

I wanted to upload the replay of my play test process, but I don't think it saved. (?)

Edit: I turned in 9 lucky rings in total, and hoarded about 50 demon essences. (As soon as the quest became available again, I just took it and handed in 4 essences for gold and xp.)
I farmed the fountain bosses until the purifying necklace said it could detect "no evil presence" anymore. They drop so many random items, it was great fun comparing them.
At one time I had racked up -50 armor, but so, so much attack speed and agility. I love items that have trade offs.
But for a long time I didn't notice -20 armor and believed I had a godlike item with +20 armor, some agility, attack and movement speed. Disadvantageous stats should be red.
Later I reorganized my accessories to have +30 armor instead. Soloing everything requires survivability after all.

Last edited:
Level 14
Thank you so much for testing the map and posting feedback here! I remember seeing you in the lobby yesterday.
if you want to test the map in multiplayer: join the discord channel and you will be notified when we do a testing session, or just pm me whenever you want!

Good job on getting so far into the map! Snipping the portal is really the smart move to do, not everybody figures it out.
How hard did you find Varaj (the Calamity of Cephalon [4] quest mini boss) ?

I will probably add something so no useless materials are dropped (there is already something similar but for chest drops - you can't get items you can't equip).
9 lucky rings! Wow you must have played a lot. Too bad you didn't get them all ;)
Demon essences will be used for crafting when I expand the crafting system.
You can farm the fountain bosses until the end of time, there is just a 180 seconds timer after you summon one.
I really want the player to have choice in how he builds his hero, that's why there are so many items from the start of the game.
I will make the negative effects red - good suggestion.

When you say none of your items saved, do you mean you were able to load your hero but with no items ?Or you weren't able to load your items at all ? From the save file you posted, it seems that the items were saved properly but you couldn't load your hero, which is normal if you used an updated version (the code resets each time I add content). Don't worry, if you really want to keep your hero, I will create a working load code for you.

The desync-at-the start issue comes from a wacraft 3 bug as fair as I know. I don't know the details but some maps affect the game cache in a way that when you try to play another map it will drop you. The best way to solve this issue is to quit and restart wacraft 3 after playing such map. There was another desync error involving the Temple Guardian hero but I fixed it last night.

Level 5
Died to Varaj twice while exploring mechanics, but after that, the fight was straightforward. I even killed the miniboss before the quest progressed to [4]. Just because I was there.
Then farmed it for a while, got a rare drop on fifth kill. (nice lvl15 armor, better than my crafted one) :) I like that boss fight.

Yes, after loading, I get my level 19 hero with all skills leveled, ultimate unlocked, attribute points assigned, quest progress restored, gold, mats, xp, everything loads as expected, but with zero items in my inventory. Nothing in my backpack either.

This is the code, taken from C:\Warcraft III\TBR Saves\v1.40\3ICE\Warlord level 19 [3].txt (function PreloadFiles...):
-load ?vv7pDKTpqMK5Wxe@ZVauENfp%gsfLT83RM@@mqMSCX
Everything else from that file is exactly as posted in the spoiler above. After removing call Preload( "") and //("" ) from each line of course. None of the listed items load for some reason. Could it be caused by the 17 potions (stacked) or a quest item? I'm very interested in debugging this issue.

I will try the restart trick, thank you. Desperate to play with others :) Fun level increases by orders of magnitude if I am not alone :)

Thank you for your hard work. I hope to catch the next test. And people are very eager to play a new TBR. More people joined than my regular TBR2/TBR1 games.

This project is highly polished, the build quality is outstanding. Already 8 hours of content with just the first 15-20 levels populated.

p.s.: I killed the giant (royal?) spider egg, it took 10 minutes of hacking and slashing :) The boss that spawns from it is scary. Can't wait to take it down.

Last edited:
Level 14
Nice Varaj is supposed to be less difficult than Nukacha.

I will look into the save/load bug and upload an update version ASAP.

Yeah the royal egg is a preview of the end game, though you won't be able to kill it until the game reaches level 200 content ;)

Thank you again for all the kind words. It means a lot to me, I worked for months on this map and I am very happy to see people enjoying it!
I will keep working hard on it.

if you want to test the 6th spell of your hero you can use the "-item" command to unlock the book.
edit: I just tested your save file and you have it, you must have used one of book I left on the ground :p

EDIT 2: save/load bug fixed! Latest version in the main post.

Last edited:

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
Hi
i plyed it with a frined, real funn till now.
But codes (at least some of them) are still broken
exampla:
Name: Gwydal
Code
-load $TGPhFuvrv6cp72LtF4ea4kfHwag@kGtLVU
shoud be cleric lvl 6
dont work

Gwy

Gwy

Level 4
My data:
C\Progams (x86)\Warcraft III\TBR Saves\v1.40\Gwydal

-load $TGPhFuvrv6cp72LtF4ea4kfHwag@kGtLVU

Hero : Cleric
Level : 6
Strength [base] : 15 ; [total] : 15
Agility [base] : 12 ; [total] : 12
Faith [base] : 34 ; [total] : 34
Gold : 829
Crafting Materials : 0

Hero Inventory :
H Slot [1] : Gold Ring
H Slot [2] : Demon Remnant [3]
H Slot [3] : Gold Ring
H Slot [4] : Gold Ring
H Slot [5] : Old Wand

Backpack Inventory :

Quests :
|cffffff00The Calamity of Cephalon [1]|r : Finished
Nature's Fury : Acquired
Missing Caravan : Finished
Wild Souls [1] : Finished
|cffffff00The Calamity of Cephalon [2]|r : Acquired )
Borrow from the Dead : Acquired
Lucky : Acquired

Thats all imo
and doesnt load

Level 5
Nice, I got my items back! But now my profession did not load :) IIRC I was a level 10 goldsmith

Edit: Got your message, I agree that it's not a problem that professions don't save yet. I repick them all the time anyway so I can loot all four kinds of materials.

Last edited:
Level 5
Here is a replay (3 hours of thoroughly breaking the game):

Attachments

• Replay_2016_11_12_0022.w3g
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
Level 5
I extracted the chat from the replay and want to annotate some parts of it with commentary:

The game loads so quickly! TBR1 and TBR2 take well over a minute. This map? 20 seconds! Perfect.
(00:00 / All) 3ICE: Shortest load by player [jegergod] was 15.98 seconds.
(00:00 / All) 3ICE: Longest load by player [Iceonfire2] was 32.81 seconds.
(00:00 / private) 3ICE: Your load time was 21.15 seconds.​

I told everyone, repeatedly, to restart their wc3. We waited a long time in the lobby for all the restarting people to have time to return. Apparently one guy failed to comply: (Before you told me about restart trick, I was the unlucky player who got dropped all the time.)
(00:01 / All) 3ICE: Warning! Desync detected!
(00:01 / All) 3ICE: Players in game state #1: Iceonfire2
(00:01 / All) 3ICE: Players in game state #2: 3ICE, jegergod, Kiba-Inuzuka, lother, Blasterixx, Istaryu, gore
(00:01 / All) 3ICE: Iceonfire2 was dropped due to desync.​

But we avoided the crash this time! (+ discussion about classes, professions, and TBR lore)
(00:07 / Allies) 3ICE: perfect
(00:09 / Allies) 3ICE: it didnt crash
(00:18 / Allies) lother: only 6 classes :eek:
(00:23 / Allies) 3ICE: ye, good start
(00:35 / Allies) 3ICE: preofessions dont require lvl 10
(00:37 / Allies) 3ICE: finally :)
(00:54 / Allies) lother: -repick
(00:55 / Allies) Istaryu: -repick
(01:01 / Allies) Istaryu: oh this is fully revamped
(01:04 / Allies) 3ICE: ofc
(01:06 / Allies) 3ICE: new quests
(01:10 / Allies) 3ICE: Draco beaststalker still lives
(01:20 / Allies) 3ICE: same universe
(01:21 / Allies) 3ICE: new lore​

We gain no xp from killing wolves. Probably by design, to make sure everyone dings lvl 2 upon entering town. But still wanted to point this out.
(01:25 / Allies) jegergod: whats with the xp system?
(01:26 / Allies) Istaryu: -repick
(01:32 / Allies) 3ICE: no idea
(01:37 / Allies) 3ICE: tthat worked better last time
(02:06 / Allies) 3ICE: just ignore it for now​

They get lost, trying to visit the first Titan instead of the town. I quickly lead them into safety. We level up.
(02:08 / Allies) 3ICE: town this way
(02:27 / Allies) 3ICE: okay, lvl 2​

(The town is hard to use with so many heroes crowding up the place. We quickly move on, exiting towards north.)

People got in each others way a lot at the start, even with only half the player slots filled. Tempers flare, swear word filters activate.
(03:17 / Allies) 3ICE: lvl3
(03:28 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: move
(03:28 / Allies) Blasterixx: -save
(03:30 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: jhesus christ
(03:33 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: fat f*cks
(03:35 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: stop standing around
(03:36 / Allies) 3ICE: xD
(03:49 / Allies) Blasterixx: i like how barb looks
(04:06 / Allies) Blasterixx: -c
(04:38 / Allies) 3ICE: we should kill more wolves for quest
(05:01 / Allies) 3ICE: and bears​

Foreshadowing: We did end up previewing that royal spider egg boss. And we killed it too! In the Grand cheating arena of loading 20 heroes, then permastun + spell power stacking. More on this later.
(05:11 / Allies) 3ICE: btw lvl 200 content is already in the map
(05:14 / Allies) 3ICE: preview
(05:17 / Allies) 3ICE: if we reach 20
(05:20 / Allies) 3ICE: we can test lvl200 boss
(05:36 / Allies) 3ICE: wolves
(05:39 / Allies) 3ICE: 0/8​

The good people want a -q command. I tell them about F9. (We map makers put so much effort into that F9 quest system but 99% of the people ignore it all.)
(05:44 / Allies) Blasterixx: -q
(05:48 / Allies) 3ICE: demons are next quest
(05:49 / Allies) Blasterixx: -quests
(05:53 / Allies) 3ICE: not yet implemented
(05:56 / Allies) 3ICE: F9 works though​

Some more blocking troubles (I apologize for his language) As a warlord I never have trouble with being blocked, we can whirlwind through everything :)
(06:08 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: MOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(06:12 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: YOU FAT F*CK RANGED HEROES​

Quests are personal, unique, and individually tracked. We took a while to figure that out :) Initially thought it was a bug. But it's just different from what we're used to.
(06:13 / Allies) Blasterixx: only see undiscovered q
(06:16 / Allies) Blasterixx: and 1 w from paladin
(06:16 / Allies) 3ICE: scroll down
(06:20 / Allies) 3ICE: hmm
(06:22 / Allies) 3ICE: i see quests
(06:24 / Allies) 3ICE: i took them
(06:26 / Allies) 3ICE: thats a bug
(06:29 / Allies) 3ICE: i shall report it
(06:37 / Allies) Blasterixx: yea well is alpha the map
(06:47 / Allies) 3ICE: lets go turn in quests
(06:51 / Allies) 3ICE: everyone pick one quest giver
(06:56 / Allies) 3ICE: so we each see something at least
(06:52 / Allies) Istaryu: i think you need to take them individually
(06:54 / Allies) gore: crates
(06:55 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: where do you get crafting?
(07:20 / Allies) 3ICE: this guy sells all professions​

7 minutes in and we already have our first major bug :) Arrows are coming out of orange's body, and heading straight to what I assume is origin point (0, 0) or (null, null). Just north-west of the first town.
(07:00 / Allies) 3ICE: lol
(07:02 / Allies) Blasterixx: wtf
(07:02 / Allies) 3ICE: what is that
(07:04 / Allies) Blasterixx: look at oj
(07:06 / Allies) 3ICE: cool effect
(07:06 / Allies) Blasterixx: :)))))))
(07:20 / Allies) Blasterixx: bug
(07:35 / Allies) 3ICE: can you suicide
(07:37 / Allies) 3ICE: or something
(07:39 / Allies) 3ICE: to stop it
(07:45 / Allies) Istaryu: -suicide
(07:53 / Allies) 3ICE: just run into the lvl20 area
(07:55 / Allies) Istaryu: -kill
(07:56 / Allies) Istaryu: -die
(07:57 / Allies) Blasterixx: red type kill oj
(08:01 / Allies) 3ICE: -kill orange​

Crafting, saving, confirmed working for everyone
(08:23 / Allies) 3ICE: my network
(08:24 / Allies) 3ICE: is dying
(08:34 / Allies) 3ICE: find crates
(08:35 / Allies) 3ICE: i found 1
(08:37 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: this save to file?
(08:38 / Allies) 3ICE: 2
(08:39 / Allies) 3ICE: 3
(08:41 / Allies) 3ICE: yes it does
(08:47 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -save
(09:08 / Allies) 3ICE: i just crafted a healing potion
(09:10 / Allies) gore: its prob useless to save on alpha
(09:10 / Allies) 3ICE: confirmed works
(09:17 / Allies) 3ICE: i have a lvl20 barb
(09:17 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: im armorsmith
(09:20 / Allies) 3ICE: and a lvl20 warlord
(09:22 / Allies) 3ICE: save worked since two weeks ago
(09:27 / Allies) Istaryu: need to kill spiders
(09:31 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: crafted gauntlet
(09:31 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: works
(09:33 / Allies) 3ICE: that way
(09:38 / Allies) 3ICE: spiders​

Bug we found persists beyond death. For the entire three hour game, even after orange left, it continues to spam arrows. (Foreshadowing: it will speed up! And lag us.)
(09:48 / Allies) 3ICE: orange go suicide
(09:49 / Allies) 3ICE: pls
(09:50 / Allies) 3ICE: -roll
(10:13 / Allies) 3ICE: ty
(10:17 / Allies) 3ICE: oh no it didnt stop
(10:19 / Allies) Istaryu: haha
(10:26 / Allies) Blasterixx: lol
(10:39 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: what kind of stupid bug
(10:40 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: is that
(10:55 / Allies) 3ICE: i think archer + mage interaction
(11:02 / Allies) 3ICE: we never tested before for that one​

You removed the books I remembered, so I send everyone to "SOON" only to find no ultimates there. But luckily I remember you mentioning -item, so we each use that.
(10:42 / Allies) 3ICE: btw if you want your ulti
(10:45 / Allies) 3ICE: there is a secret zone
(11:04 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: where's the zone?
(11:08 / Allies) Blasterixx: -craft
(11:08 / Allies) 3ICE: good luck
(11:12 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: lol
(11:13 / Allies) 3ICE: maybe after we reach level 10
(11:16 / Allies) 3ICE: we walk there
(11:19 / Allies) 3ICE: i got my ulti at lvl 15
(11:31 / Allies) 3ICE: actually we can go right now
(11:37 / Allies) 3ICE: this latest quest i took
(11:42 / Allies) 3ICE: leads there anyway
(12:17 / Allies) 3ICE: i wish orange's bug did damage
(12:31 / Allies) Blasterixx: only fires in that spot
(12:37 / Allies) lother: 20 is highest roll?
(12:43 / Allies) 3ICE: -roll 1338
(12:45 / Allies) 3ICE: ye​

Misc. bug report, and we discover individual quest states:
(12:44 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: cleave instantly killed an egg and it didn't spawn a spider
(13:05 / Allies) 3ICE: we should leave royal egg alone for now
(13:06 / Allies) Istaryu: we shouldnt kill that i think
(13:11 / Allies) 3ICE: lvl 200 boss
(13:19 / Allies) 3ICE: end of zone
(13:21 / Allies) 3ICE: lets go south
(13:25 / Allies) Istaryu: need 1 more egg
(13:30 / Allies) 3ICE: good point
(13:34 / Allies) lother: need 3 more
(13:41 / Allies) 3ICE: need 4 more
(13:46 / Allies) 3ICE: is it desynced?
(13:54 / Allies) 3ICE: we each see different quest state probably
(14:00 / Allies) Istaryu: if you are not here when we kill it you dont get credit
(14:04 / Allies) 3ICE: i see
(14:06 / Allies) lother: seems to me quests are invidual
(14:09 / Allies) 3ICE: thats both cool and annoying
(14:14 / Allies) lother: i had to take them myself
(14:16 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: where's the missing caravan
(14:18 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: I got that quest
(14:31 / Allies) 3ICE: south
(14:36 / Allies) Istaryu: wait
(14:38 / Allies) Istaryu: let me turn in quzest​

The promised speed up:
(14:42 / Allies) Blasterixx: lol
(14:44 / Allies) 3ICE: orange shooting faster
(14:45 / Allies) 3ICE: or what
(14:49 / Allies) Blasterixx: orange's arrows are faster now haha
(14:52 / Allies) 3ICE: yea
(14:59 / Allies) Istaryu: funny​

As much as I hated the crafting menu popping up in TBR1 and TBR2 every time I pressed ESC (to cancel an ability, clear my cursor of items, quit a dialog box, skip a cutscene, etc.) now people are not aware of how to craft. I tell them about hotkeys P+W to open the crafting menu, but they don't seem to catch my drift:
(15:05 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: these towns are too small
(15:08 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: make them bigger
(15:22 / Allies) 3ICE: soldiers
(15:23 / Allies) Blasterixx: -craft
(15:28 / Allies) 3ICE: -craft
(15:30 / Allies) 3ICE: wow that works
(15:35 / Allies) 3ICE: i just go P
(15:37 / Allies) Blasterixx: -craft
(15:39 / Allies) 3ICE: P W
(15:41 / Allies) 3ICE: for craft menu
(15:56 / Allies) 3ICE: purify quest already?
(15:58 / Allies) 3ICE: you are fast!
(16:24 / Allies) Blasterixx: cant wear more weapons hmm
(16:28 / Allies) 3ICE: ye
(16:40 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -craft​

Items are too quick to bind to a player. We find ourselves unable to share items with each other, making warriors end up with caster robes and everyone having to ninja all loot they see, then disappointedly leave items behind as they are not good for them. And whoever could use these items, now can't. Because it's bound.
(16:38 / Allies) 3ICE: nice spear
(16:49 / Allies) 3ICE: i shall leave it there
(16:51 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: bound to you
(16:53 / Allies) gore: bound item
(16:55 / Allies) 3ICE: good
(16:56 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: nice job​

Cont'd ninja-ing, dead heroes can't save (I think), ENT gaming:
(17:07 / Allies) lother: next fountain
(17:10 / Allies) 3ICE: we can infinitely farm the fountains
(17:17 / Allies) 3ICE: boss can be summoned once every 3 minutes
(17:43 / Allies) gore: wow
(18:02 / Allies) jegergod: fastest ninja gets the loot
(18:03 / Allies) gore: can i get those claws ?
(18:07 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: nope
(18:09 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -save
(18:13 / Allies) 3ICE: I'm the fastest ninja
(18:15 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: one save a game?
(18:16 / Allies) gore: fucking agil item
(18:24 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: the prompt for the save
(18:25 / Allies) Istaryu: what a jackass
(18:26 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: didn't come up
(18:26 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -save
(18:29 / Allies) Istaryu: saving agi item
(18:29 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: there we go
(18:35 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: it's bound to me
(18:49 / Allies) gore: !votekick purple
(18:50 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -craft
(19:09 / Allies) jegergod: is it out to host on ent?
(19:13 / Allies) 3ICE: ye
(19:16 / Allies) 3ICE: i uploaded it there
(19:20 / Allies) 3ICE: find my uploaded maps
(19:22 / Allies) 3ICE: :3ICE
(19:58 / Allies) 3ICE: lets go get our ultimate spells
(20:10 / Allies) 3ICE: anyone goldsmith
(20:13 / Allies) Istaryu: me
(20:15 / Allies) 3ICE: good​

Arrows cont'd:
(20:19 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: wtk oj
(20:25 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: that arrow shit is getting annoying
(20:30 / Allies) 3ICE: yea haha
(20:37 / Allies) Blasterixx: well
(20:43 / Allies) Blasterixx: this map needs a lot of work
(20:47 / Allies) 3ICE: ofc it does​

We discover the missing tomes, I remember -item as promised:
(20:51 / Allies) Istaryu: soon
(20:54 / Allies) 3ICE: aww he deleted them
(20:58 / Allies) 3ICE: now we have soon
(21:01 / Allies) 3ICE: -item
(21:04 / Allies) 3ICE: okay
(21:05 / Allies) 3ICE: type -item
(21:10 / Allies) gore: -item
(21:11 / Allies) Blasterixx: -item
(21:15 / Allies) Istaryu: wtf
(21:16 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -item
(21:17 / Allies) jegergod: -item
(21:20 / Allies) 3ICE: -item
(21:26 / Allies) lother: -item
(21:33 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -item
(21:53 / Allies) 3ICE: boss guy​

Some people -item several times. And it's impossible to get rid of the extra items unfortunately:
(21:09 / Allies) Istaryu: -item
(22:17 / Allies) Istaryu: -item
(22:29 / Allies) 3ICE: i love that stun
(22:35 / Allies) 3ICE: summon winds
(22:40 / Allies) Istaryu: -item​

I fail to heal my ally in time, as it always targets the much bigger enemy boss guy's hitbox.
(22:45 / Allies) 3ICE: this boss drops 10% of the time
(22:47 / Allies) 3ICE: real nice armor
(22:49 / Allies) gore: looks fun
(23:33 / Allies) Blasterixx: well
(23:34 / Allies) 3ICE: i think i healed the enemy
(23:35 / Allies) Blasterixx: -new
(23:36 / Allies) 3ICE: instead of blue
(23:37 / Allies) Blasterixx: -repick
(23:44 / Allies) gore: 1-100 chaos
(24:07 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(24:09 / Allies) 3ICE: third fountain
(24:24 / Allies) Blasterixx: im out cya ty for game hope to see the map better in the future
(24:27 / All) 3ICE: Blasterixx has left the game voluntarily.​

Someone loses their purifying necklace!?
(25:39 / Allies) Istaryu: damn i wasnt here
(25:51 / Allies) 3ICE: same. but we can purify every 3 minutes
(26:01 / Allies) gore: lost quost item for it
(26:11 / Allies) 3ICE: how
(26:16 / Allies) gore: finished quost
(26:19 / Allies) 3ICE: ah
(26:20 / Allies) 3ICE: but
(26:24 / Allies) 3ICE: the quest item upgrades
(26:28 / Allies) 3ICE: to a permanent purifier
(26:30 / Allies) 3ICE: that gives stats
(26:35 / Allies) gore: oh​

Magic box vendor is so useful:
(27:49 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(28:38 / Allies) gore: 3 spirit dust
(28:42 / Allies) 3ICE: perfect
(28:45 / Allies) 3ICE: you can use that vendor
(28:52 / Allies) 3ICE: to get a random item​

About 100 tiny spiders pop out of the boss!
(29:21 / Allies) Istaryu: god damn
(29:27 / Allies) 3ICE: ahahha
(29:38 / Allies) 3ICE: every attack summons a new spider
(29:47 / Allies) 3ICE: and your attack speed is very fast when using a spell
(29:47 / Allies) Kiba-Inuzuka: -save
(29:51 / All) 3ICE: Kiba-Inuzuka has left the game voluntarily.​

Wheat should respawn faster: (Confirmed over 15 minutes of waiting...) Not everyone was there when we started picking it up, unfortunately.
(30:15 / Allies) 3ICE: i have to gather wheat
(30:24 / Allies) 3ICE: two wheat fields exist
(30:37 / Allies) jegergod: where did you get nec?
(30:48 / Allies) 3ICE: finished quest
(30:48 / Allies) gore: quost
(30:51 / Allies) 3ICE: not bugged for me
(31:27 / Allies) 3ICE: love warlord abilities
(31:39 / Allies) Istaryu: i need demonix remnants
(31:44 / Allies) 3ICE: i have one
(32:21 / Allies) 3ICE: 2 mroe wheat
(32:24 / Allies) 3ICE: where are they-.-
(32:30 / Allies) Istaryu: what
(32:32 / Allies) gore: 13 more for me
(32:36 / Allies) Istaryu: fireball did 600 dmng
(32:37 / Allies) 3ICE: how
(32:38 / Allies) lother: pink mind if i have that wand?
(32:39 / Allies) 3ICE: omg
(32:40 / Allies) lother: fang*
(32:43 / Allies) gore: not in range
(32:44 / Allies) 3ICE: demon remnant there
(33:00 / Allies) 3ICE: ok wheat is all gone
(33:04 / Allies) Istaryu: where is the dark portal?
(33:04 / Allies) jegergod: under you
(33:04 / Allies) 3ICE: hope it respawns...
(33:12 / Allies) 3ICE: dark portal
(33:15 / Allies) lother: bound
(33:16 / Allies) 3ICE: we cant kill that boss yet
(33:20 / Allies) 3ICE: 7k health
(33:27 / Allies) lother: 7k is nothing
(33:33 / Allies) gore: wheat respawns

[...] 15 minutes later [...]

(50:28 / Allies) 3ICE: 2 more wheat
(51:06 / Allies) 3ICE: got my bread​

Friendly reminder that we still have arrows constantly spammed across our screens. And that it took me half an hour to gather enough fallen soldier armors.
(33:33 / Allies) 3ICE: orange's arrows are useful
(33:36 / Allies) 3ICE: i can always find him
(33:37 / Allies) 3ICE: xD
(34:01 / Allies) 3ICE: finally finished soldier armor quest​

All spells keep on slaughtering us, what's up with getting one shot by fireballs and dying to exploding wraiths? Some of us do not have enough stuns to go around.
(34:03 / Allies) lother: care with the wraith
(34:05 / Allies) 3ICE: that took a while
(34:14 / Allies) lother: dont go near corpse
(34:19 / Allies) lother: it explodes
(34:21 / Allies) 3ICE: ye, it explodes
(34:28 / Allies) Istaryu: damn
(34:35 / Allies) Istaryu: spells are op
(34:38 / Allies) 3ICE: that firebolt
(34:42 / Allies) 3ICE: we are supposed to stun them
(34:52 / Allies) lother: "minor demon"
(34:55 / Allies) 3ICE: heh
(34:56 / Allies) 3ICE: minor
(34:57 / Allies) 3ICE: death​

Can't even share quest items: (Situation: 6 players, each needing 4 demon remnants, so 24 items. That will take an hour of farming...)
(34:57 / Allies) gore: demon remnant in town
(35:10 / Allies) 3ICE: bound
(35:14 / Allies) 3ICE: seems to be all bound
(35:18 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(35:21 / Allies) 3ICE: lets purify more fountains
(35:23 / Allies) gore: can i place it in inv
(35:23 / Allies) 3ICE: op items​

Magical suicide?
(35:45 / Allies) 3ICE: see any spell
(35:45 / Allies) 3ICE: run
(35:46 / Allies) lother: i killed myself with my own spell
(35:47 / Allies) 3ICE: :D
(36:01 / Allies) 3ICE: sorry about my network problems​

Sharing some items, finishing up quests
(37:26 / Allies) lother: 6hp/regen
(37:26 / Allies) Istaryu: let others collect spirit dust too
(37:42 / Allies) lother: instantly bound?
(37:46 / Allies) 3ICE: ye :(
(37:53 / Allies) 3ICE: not a fan of that
(38:37 / Allies) 3ICE: pretty good drop that fang
(38:47 / Allies) gore: missing crates ?
(38:53 / Allies) 3ICE: there
(39:13 / Allies) Istaryu: still need 2 demon remnants
(39:26 / Allies) 3ICE: demons there
(39:38 / Allies) gore: gold ring
(39:41 / Allies) 3ICE: lucky
(39:48 / Allies) 3ICE: 7% chance to get move speed boots
(39:51 / Allies) Istaryu: what is gold ring?
(39:58 / Allies) 3ICE: return it to the guy
(40:03 / Allies) 3ICE: empoleus
(40:22 / Allies) gore: 200 gold
(40:27 / Allies) 3ICE: i have 5k
(40:31 / Allies) 3ICE: trade gold for mats
(40:34 / Allies) 3ICE: 4.5k for 10
(40:38 / Allies) gore: y
(41:38 / Allies) 3ICE: finally 4 remnants
(41:39 / Allies) 3ICE: acquired
(41:46 / Allies) 3ICE: im not a good ninja
(41:57 / Allies) Istaryu: i have only 2
(42:00 / Allies) lother: lol​

You either nerfed nunchaka or you really need to nerf mages. This guy went there so early, and soloed him effortlessly:
(42:04 / Allies) lother: nunchaka is weak
(42:09 / Allies) 3ICE: how did you...
(42:15 / Allies) 3ICE: i cant solo him at lvl 20!
(42:25 / Allies) 3ICE: probably got nerfed after i told that to wareditor
(42:26 / Allies) 3ICE: heh
(42:27 / Allies) jegergod: mage seems to be a bit op
(42:32 / Allies) 3ICE: i see
(42:51 / Allies) lother: 750 + sd spell
(43:03 / Allies) lother: which can be empowered by 120%
(43:11 / Allies) lother: and then you can have an image double cast it
(43:15 / Allies) lother: for 30% dmg
(43:39 / Allies) lother: that's like 3k from 1 spell​

People still not getting to the craft menu with P W (Good thing you added an alternate command for the ignorants. Backwards compatibility at its finest)
(43:12 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(43:22 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(43:30 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(43:35 / Allies) 3ICE: calling for more fountain purifiation
(43:43 / Allies) 3ICE: to get best items​

Is warlord combo hard to use? Yes. (To me it is.)
(45:25 / Allies) 3ICE: gore how do you like the combo system
(45:29 / Allies) 3ICE: because i dont
(45:49 / Allies) gore: gets annying fast
(45:51 / Allies) 3ICE: ye​

We down the naga lady. + We get slaughtered by OP spells again, after the fight.
(46:29 / Allies) 3ICE: there we go
(46:30 / Allies) 3ICE: rare drop
(46:37 / Allies) gore: 15 lvl
(46:41 / Allies) 3ICE: whoever levels to 15 first
(46:42 / Allies) 3ICE: gets it
(46:46 / Allies) 3ICE: god that fireball​

We cannot see what items do unless we pick them up first. But if we pick them up, it gets bound to us immediately. This is a problem.
(46:49 / Allies) Istaryu: its an attack damage weapon
(46:50 / Allies) Istaryu: i think
(46:59 / Allies) Istaryu: go destroy the dakr portal?
(47:00 / Allies) 3ICE: we have to pick it up to see
(47:04 / Allies) 3ICE: and if we pick it up it binds
(47:07 / Allies) Istaryu: its a trident
(47:09 / Allies) 3ICE: not cool
(47:10 / Allies) Istaryu: mages dont use tridents
(47:15 / Allies) gore: cant see stats
(47:15 / Allies) 3ICE: poseidon is a mage
(47:17 / Allies) 3ICE: in smite
(47:35 / Allies) gore: whats you nickname in smite
(47:40 / Allies) 3ICE: 3ICE
(47:43 / Allies) 3ICE: like everywhere
(47:51 / Allies) gore: i might add you someday
(47:54 / Allies) 3ICE: except Starcraft 2
(48:01 / Allies) 3ICE: stupid "name must not start with number rule"
(48:22 / Allies) Istaryu: imp armor
(48:25 / Allies) Istaryu: +12 armor 200 hp :D

Quests not sharing globally + VERY slow respawns make organized questing a must. Something you can't expect everyone to be able to do. Half the players won't do quests as they are now.
(48:33 / Allies) 3ICE: wait portal
(48:33 / Allies) 3ICE: wait
(48:35 / Allies) 3ICE: let me be there
(48:37 / Allies) 3ICE: for quest
(48:37 / Allies) 3ICE: ty
(48:44 / Allies) gore: me too
(48:49 / Allies) 3ICE: k lets all meet here
(48:50 / Allies) lother: does nunchaka respawn?
(48:57 / Allies) 3ICE: he should
(49:26 / Allies) 3ICE: k
(49:27 / Allies) 3ICE: all here?
(49:40 / Allies) 3ICE: ty
(49:49 / Allies) 3ICE: onto quest [4] now
(50:28 / Allies) 3ICE: 2 more wheat
(50:31 / Allies) 3ICE: and
(50:47 / Allies) Istaryu: ah we got book from that quest
(50:53 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(51:06 / Allies) 3ICE: got my bread​

I run out of mana but clumsily craft a mana potion while in battle, to replenish my mana and be able to continue using healing abilities.
(52:52 / Allies) 3ICE: boss?
(52:57 / Allies) 3ICE: i found her too tough to solo
(53:09 / Allies) Istaryu: we are not solo
(53:45 / Allies) 3ICE: oom
(54:11 / Allies) gore: what
(54:13 / Allies) 3ICE: on the fly mana pot crafting hehe​

We kill every rune but the boss remains invulnerable.
(54:17 / Allies) Istaryu: why is it not taking dmg
(54:25 / Allies) gore: we might need quost item
(54:25 / Allies) 3ICE: idk
(54:25 / Allies) lother: immune to all dmg
(54:32 / Allies) lother: look at her buffs
(54:44 / Allies) Istaryu: i think the runes make her immuine
(54:47 / Allies) Istaryu: but we killed runes
(54:50 / Allies) jegergod: mm
(54:51 / Allies) 3ICE: but we killed all runes
(54:52 / Allies) jegergod: buged
(54:52 / Allies) 3ICE: exactly
(54:53 / Allies) jegergod: g
(54:56 / Allies) gore: ye
(54:58 / Allies) gore: its bugged
(55:07 / Allies) gore: still all 3 buggs
(55:14 / Allies) jegergod: -save
(55:16 / All) 3ICE: jegergod has left the game voluntarily.
(55:26 / Allies) 3ICE: purify more fountains
(55:31 / Allies) 3ICE: then we can preview the lvl 200 boss
(55:32 / Allies) 3ICE: heh​

I love cleric abilities, man! So good. But yeah if I need to heal an ally who is tanking in melee range, I usually can't target them.
(57:28 / Allies) 3ICE: heal can damage the boss
(57:30 / Allies) 3ICE: isntead of healing
(57:44 / Allies) gore: nice
(57:53 / Allies) 3ICE: not if it makes me misclick the boss
(57:56 / Allies) 3ICE: when trying to heal you
(58:01 / Allies) 3ICE: but yeah, good for soloing at least
(58:30 / Allies) 3ICE: help us
(58:57 / Allies) 3ICE: ty
(59:29 / Allies) Istaryu: guys
(59:31 / Allies) gore: boots
(59:33 / Allies) Istaryu: need mroe demons from there
(59:37 / Allies) 3ICE: yep
(59:44 / Allies) lother: oj you can solo those demons
(59:47 / Allies) gore: lvl 20 max ?
(59:49 / Allies) gore: for now
(59:49 / Allies) 3ICE: nope
(59:53 / Allies) 3ICE: i have 21 wl actually​

This guy... Just press P+W to craft! Oh well, at least he IS crafting :)
(61:04 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:19 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:25 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:33 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:42 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:50 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(61:57 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:04 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:10 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:16 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:21 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:26 / Allies) lother: everything -as for ya
(62:26 / Allies) Istaryu: -craft
(62:31 / Allies) 3ICE: -as
(62:41 / Allies) gore: -as
(62:44 / Allies) 3ICE: xD​

(63:44 / Allies) 3ICE: time to clean up items

Sorcs miss their AoE ability, I miss my book (not a bug, was just my oversight), and please restore the -out command
(65:34 / Allies) Istaryu: sorcerers doesnt have the aoe they had in 1.36
(65:46 / Allies) 3ICE: this is based on TBR2
(65:51 / Allies) 3ICE: but valid point
(66:11 / Allies) Istaryu: how to increase the lvl of my spells?
(66:19 / Allies) 3ICE: we cant yet do that
(66:26 / Allies) gore: i had 1 book
(66:27 / Allies) 3ICE: first book is lvl30
(66:28 / Allies) gore: that increase
(66:30 / Allies) gore: level
(66:35 / Allies) 3ICE: what how
(66:35 / Allies) lother: same here
(66:39 / Allies) 3ICE: i havent seen any
(66:42 / Allies) gore: might be quost
(66:44 / Allies) lother: i upped Zeus' will and tooltip is completely different
(66:46 / Allies) lother: -out
(66:48 / Allies) gore: -save
(67:00 / Allies) gore: not sure then
(67:04 / Allies) gore: found it in bagpack
(67:09 / Allies) 3ICE: maybe works for some classes
(67:29 / Allies) lother: how to zoom out?​

He figured it out!
(69:39 / Allies) lother: -zoom out
(69:42 / Allies) lother: -cam 120
(69:44 / Allies) lother: -cam 200
(69:47 / Allies) lother: -cam 1000
(69:50 / Allies) lother: -cam 2000
(69:54 / Allies) lother: -cam 2500​

We are doing the boss preview! And it doesn't take 15 minutes to kill the egg :)
(68:21 / Allies) gore: 200 boss ?
(68:31 / Allies) 3ICE: kk :D
(68:44 / Allies) gore: -save
(68:45 / Allies) Istaryu: you can dodge spells
(68:48 / Allies) 3ICE: yep
(70:37 / Allies) 3ICE: help dps the egg
(71:03 / Allies) 3ICE: most spells work on it
(71:19 / Allies) Istaryu: that spider amulet
(72:06 / Allies) Istaryu: why are we killing this?
(72:13 / Allies) 3ICE: i grabbed a skill increase book that apparently orange dropped
(72:15 / Allies) 3ICE: it works
(72:18 / Allies) Istaryu: meh
(72:20 / Allies) 3ICE: this egg spawns a lvl200 boss
(72:20 / Allies) Istaryu: i wanted to use it :D
(72:24 / Allies) 3ICE: sry :p
(72:35 / Allies) Istaryu: they why are we killing it :D
(72:40 / Allies) 3ICE: to see
(72:43 / Allies) 3ICE: the lvl200 boss
(72:53 / Allies) 3ICE: when i was playtesting solo
(72:57 / Allies) 3ICE: this stupid egg took 15 minutes
(72:58 / Allies) 3ICE: to kill
(73:02 / Allies) 3ICE: haha
(73:03 / Allies) Istaryu: yseah divine armor
(73:10 / Allies) 3ICE: way better with you guys here, helping
(73:16 / Allies) Istaryu: takes like 5% dmg from everythingf
(73:25 / Allies) lother: 10%
(73:27 / Allies) 3ICE: okay, get ready to die​

He spawns!
(73:54 / Allies) 3ICE: gah
(73:59 / Allies) Istaryu: 34k divie :D
(74:02 / Allies) gore: nice damage
(74:14 / Allies) lother: why do you think it's lvl 200 boss?
(74:20 / Allies) 3ICE: it's end game
(74:27 / Allies) 3ICE: end game for now is purifying fountains
(74:34 / Allies) lother: oh
(74:51 / Allies) 3ICE: go go
(74:58 / Allies) Istaryu: -save
(75:03 / Allies) Istaryu: -save
(75:11 / Allies) Istaryu: well im done for now
(75:12 / Allies) Istaryu: ty guys
(75:12 / Allies) Istaryu: bye
(75:16 / All) 3ICE: Istaryu has left the game voluntarily.
(75:22 / Allies) gore: nothing more to do
(75:28 / Allies) 3ICE: true
(75:47 / Allies) gore: -save
(76:13 / Allies) 3ICE: spirit dust is useful
(76:24 / Allies) 3ICE: no evil presence
(76:32 / Allies) lother: i killed it
(76:34 / Allies) 3ICE: oh
(76:40 / Allies) lother: spear is drop
(77:00 / Allies) 3ICE: will grab it next pass
(77:19 / Allies) gore: -save
(77:23 / Allies) gore: k bye
(77:25 / Allies) 3ICE: k
(77:28 / All) 3ICE: gore has left the game voluntarily.​

What separates a true tested from fun seekers? 1 hour vs 3 hours spent in game:
(77:27 / Allies) 3ICE: im staying
(77:29 / Allies) 3ICE: till lvl 20
(77:47 / Allies) lother: might as well farm that naga boss
(77:50 / Allies) lother: meanwhile
(77:51 / Allies) 3ICE: okay​

The area at (0, 0) is starting to accumulate bugs and starts to lag. Like a glitch in the matrix. Discarded health bars, cast bars, orange's infinite arrow spam, all congregate at what's apparently the map's center. (And it's just outside town, so every time I enter the town my fps drops to 10.)
(78:10 / Allies) 3ICE: hmm
(78:13 / Allies) 3ICE: leftover cast bar
(78:56 / Allies) 3ICE: starting to lag
(78:59 / Allies) 3ICE: i think the arrows
(79:40 / Allies) 3ICE: whoops​

I stole someone else's book. That is one item we all agree should bind instantly. Yet it didn't. Edit: No. Maybe it shouldn't bind after all.
(81:18 / Allies) lother: orange didnt drop that book, his inv was full so he didnt get it
(81:22 / Allies) 3ICE: ah
(81:30 / Allies) lother: just realised​

"boss stacking": You can purify, run away, return 3 minutes later, purify again: Now you have two bosses spawned! :)
(82:50 / Allies) lother: try to pick up boots
(82:54 / Allies) 3ICE: boss stacking
(83:09 / Allies) 3ICE: bound
(83:40 / Allies) 3ICE: neat
(83:42 / Allies) 3ICE: best item
(83:44 / Allies) 3ICE: slot 6
(84:00 / Allies) lother: nice
(84:02 / Allies) lother: where'd u get?
(84:02 / Allies) 3ICE: for warlord at least
(84:07 / Allies) 3ICE: drops randomly
(84:12 / Allies) 3ICE: from spirit chests​

More and more spell effects aren't cleaned up, game is still very much playable despite this.
(84:55 / Allies) 3ICE: seeing lots of leftover spell effects
(85:03 / Allies) 3ICE: your mini-mages
(85:07 / Allies) lother: mhm
(85:26 / Allies) lother: it gets buggier the longer we have played
(85:29 / Allies) 3ICE: yep
(85:36 / Allies) lother: they used to despawn on spell casts​

10 fps
(87:20 / Allies) lother: eye?
(87:25 / Allies) 3ICE: atk speed
(87:27 / Allies) 3ICE: not for me
(87:34 / Allies) 3ICE: clerics need heal speed
(87:37 / Allies) 3ICE: "cdr"
(87:45 / Allies) lother: hmm
(87:49 / Allies) 3ICE: i am getting 10 fps
(87:52 / Allies) 3ICE: soon it will be 1 fps
(87:57 / Allies) lother: 60 here
(88:02 / Allies) 3ICE: look at the arrows
(88:09 / Allies) 3ICE: that spot is laggy
(88:09 / Allies) lother: 17 there
(88:14 / Allies) 3ICE: :p
(88:55 / Allies) lother: mm
(89:01 / Allies) lother: finally caster pendant
(89:49 / Allies) lother: you need some item?
(89:54 / Allies) 3ICE: nah i am all set
(90:05 / Allies) 3ICE: still need lvl15 armor from naga boss
(90:09 / Allies) lother: those boots u have tho
(90:14 / Allies) 3ICE: oh right
(90:20 / Allies) 3ICE: need to turn in more lucky rings
(90:31 / Allies) lother: grab chests
(90:32 / Allies) lother: for boots
(90:38 / Allies) 3ICE: not the bets boots
(90:53 / Allies) lother: better than Iason's old ones
(90:58 / Allies) 3ICE: best boots drop from the lucky ring quest
(91:00 / Allies) 3ICE: gold ring*​

creeps stopped respawning
(92:12 / Allies) lother: even creeps stop respawning
(92:21 / Allies) 3ICE: handle count maxxed
(92:23 / Allies) 3ICE: from the arrows
(92:44 / Allies) 3ICE: chest always drops the same item since 5 tries​

We walk so slow
(93:33 / Allies) lother: go naga
(93:35 / Allies) lother: for ur armor
(93:36 / Allies) 3ICE: kk
(93:52 / Allies) 3ICE: this game
(93:53 / Allies) 3ICE: needs
(93:55 / Allies) 3ICE: speed scroll​

No internal cooldown on items means they can trigger back to back, stunlocking even bosses
(97:32 / Allies) 3ICE: i should make attack speed cleric
(97:42 / Allies) lother: cuz of items?
(97:52 / Allies) 3ICE: nvm cant stack them anymore
(97:57 / Allies) 3ICE: my wl ha 4 of these
(98:29 / Allies) lother: sec
(98:36 / Allies) lother: i will check nun
(98:52 / Allies) 3ICE: there he is
(98:57 / Allies) lother: there's ma boi
(99:33 / Allies) 3ICE: two triggers back to back
(99:36 / Allies) 3ICE: no itnernal cooldown​

The Black Road RPG has no black road yet
(100:14 / Allies) lother: where's the black road tho
(100:18 / Allies) 3ICE: heh
(100:20 / Allies) 3ICE: top elft corner
(100:28 / Allies) 3ICE: the direction changed
(100:33 / Allies) 3ICE: map is cut off tho
(100:39 / Allies) 3ICE: the map center is here
(100:39 / Allies) 3ICE: 0
(100:40 / Allies) lother: that's dirt road
(100:40 / Allies) 3ICE: 0
(100:44 / Allies) 3ICE: so
(100:52 / Allies) 3ICE: you can imagine the top left corner
(100:57 / Allies) 3ICE: is cut off in world editor
(100:59 / Allies) 3ICE: with map bounds
(101:03 / Allies) 3ICE: and camera bounds
(101:03 / Allies) lother: ah​

Save still works despite the "no more free handles" bug
(103:48 / Allies) lother: healing item
(103:58 / Allies) lother: nice, boots also
(103:58 / Allies) 3ICE: -100 hp tho
(104:09 / Allies) 3ICE: i can full heal you from 1%
(104:10 / Allies) lother: doesnt matter if you're in a group
(104:35 / Allies) 3ICE: 1800 healing
(105:02 / Allies) lother: you want that wand also?
(105:02 / Allies) 3ICE: 1% to lvl 18
(105:14 / Allies) 3ICE: sure
(105:56 / Allies) 3ICE: lucky ring is exclusive drop from this group
(106:06 / Allies) lother: mm
(106:16 / Allies) lother: i guess we're out of luck then
(106:37 / Allies) 3ICE: -save
(106:44 / Allies) 3ICE: k txt file is there
(107:25 / Allies) lother: xp saves?
(107:29 / Allies) 3ICE: yes
(107:34 / Allies) 3ICE: quest state also saves
(107:46 / Allies) 3ICE: which is interesting​

Boss is not respawning either
(107:53 / Allies) 3ICE: no more naga boss :(
(108:13 / Allies) lother: i wonder if we clear everything
(108:16 / Allies) 3ICE: nah
(108:17 / Allies) lother: will it stop respawning
(108:29 / Allies) 3ICE: those guys respawn all the time
(108:37 / Allies) 3ICE: i walk into them
(108:39 / Allies) 3ICE: kill them
(108:41 / Allies) 3ICE: they come back
(108:57 / Allies) 3ICE: 19 mats
Only one level 2 ability, for now
(110:54 / Allies) lother: it makes sense that quests are invidual if quest state saves
(111:00 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(111:13 / Allies) 3ICE: but for now the lvl 2 book drops from a quest
(111:17 / Allies) 3ICE: so we can only have one lvl2 skill
(111:29 / Allies) 3ICE: until more quests become availabl​

Trying to fight Prodotalia, she ignores all damage and stacks more and more protective runes around her
(112:22 / Allies) 3ICE: haha
(112:24 / Allies) 3ICE: two runes
(112:29 / Allies) 3ICE: 3!
(112:37 / Allies) 3ICE: thats 9 total
(112:38 / Allies) 3ICE: i mean
(112:48 / Allies) lother: i'll try to 1 shot 1
(113:16 / Allies) lother: hmm​

Trying to fight the royal spider egg boss
(114:19 / Allies) 3ICE: one shot that guy
(114:25 / Allies) 3ICE: over 40k hp
(114:25 / Allies) lother: lol
(114:29 / Allies) lother: divine
(114:30 / Allies) lother: so 400k
(114:35 / Allies) lother: normal dmg
(114:59 / Allies) lother: you had trouble doing nun at 20+
(115:00 / Allies) lother: ?
(115:01 / Allies) 3ICE: gives xp
(115:04 / Allies) 3ICE: yep
(115:07 / Allies) 3ICE: got him nerfed
(115:32 / Allies) lother: did 400dmg
(115:46 / Allies) lother: which regened in a se
(115:47 / Allies) lother: c
(115:53 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(115:56 / Allies) 3ICE: lets call it
(115:57 / Allies) 3ICE: -save
(116:04 / Allies) lother: hold
(116:06 / Allies) lother: almost 18
(116:07 / Allies) 3ICE: k​

Move speed boots drop + we find a somewhat hidden quest south of the portal
(116:54 / Allies) lother: hmm
(116:57 / Allies) lother: nice item
(117:14 / Allies) lother: vroom vroom
(117:26 / Allies) lother: hmm, the ms might not stack
(117:34 / Allies) 3ICE: yea they hardly ever do :(
(118:08 / Allies) lother: ding
(118:47 / Allies) lother: QUEST
(118:51 / Allies) 3ICE: whaaa
(118:52 / Allies) 3ICE: nice find
(119:14 / Allies) 3ICE: ahahah
(119:16 / Allies) lother: rip
(119:20 / Allies) 3ICE: didnt think it would one shot me
(119:28 / Allies) 3ICE: my shield fell off
(119:40 / Allies) lother: it might be fatal
(119:42 / Allies) lother: not some x dmg
(119:49 / Allies) 3ICE: no my wl can tank it
(119:51 / Allies) 3ICE: 2k hp
(119:55 / Allies) lother: ah
(120:03 / Allies) 3ICE: -40 armor tho
(120:04 / Allies) 3ICE: xD
(120:09 / Allies) lother: gave Prodotalia quest
(120:23 / Allies) 3ICE: never seen it
(120:41 / Allies) lother: did u get it?
(120:44 / Allies) 3ICE: nope
(120:49 / Allies) lother: go get it
(120:56 / Allies) lother: mby boss isnt bugged with quest
(121:02 / Allies) lother: let's try
(121:40 / Allies) 3ICE: all right!
(121:45 / Allies) 3ICE: too bad she has three sets of runes up
(121:47 / Allies) 3ICE: from last time
(121:53 / Allies) lother: let's just kill the magicial ones
(122:04 / Allies) lother: not like we need the others down
(122:15 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah, focusing pink
(122:16 / Allies) lother: rdy?
(122:17 / Allies) 3ICE: r
(123:27 / Allies) 3ICE: mana shield
(123:27 / Allies) 3ICE: okay
(123:53 / Allies) 3ICE: oom
(123:58 / Allies) lother: rip
(124:31 / Allies) 3ICE: 1 undiscovered quest still
(124:34 / Allies) 3ICE: wonder what it is
(124:43 / Allies) 3ICE: probably lucky [3]​

We meticulously explore the whole map, looking for the last quest. We check behind every tree and climb every terrain feature
(126:18 / Allies) 3ICE: no secret here
(126:45 / Allies) lother: draco didnt give 1
(126:50 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(127:06 / Allies) 3ICE: ring :)
(127:16 / Allies) lother: not exclusive to that 1 pack it seems
(127:34 / Allies) lother: which quest?
(127:36 / Allies) 3ICE: i have 19 lucky ring turn ins to date​

My undiscovered quest doubles! I now have two.
(127:47 / Allies) 3ICE: also now i have another undiscovered quest
(127:51 / Allies) 3ICE: two total
(127:56 / Allies) lother: hmm
(128:27 / Allies) 3ICE: tanked two fireballs
(128:28 / Allies) 3ICE: nice​

Missing line of sight blockers makes it so we can see up hill
(128:41 / Allies) 3ICE: so tall
(128:53 / Allies) lother: yet not highground
(128:58 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(129:05 / Allies) 3ICE: can se all the way up :D

Trying to bug fountain, but it's perfectly safeguarded against all malicious attempts to exploit
(131:02 / Allies) lother: mby skolekion is the ladon from tbr 2.0
(131:09 / Allies) lother: near draco
(131:14 / Allies) lother: seems fishy
(131:26 / Allies) 3ICE: if we purify
(131:28 / Allies) 3ICE: at same time
(131:31 / Allies) 3ICE: do we get 2 spiders
(131:37 / Allies) lother: dunno
(131:41 / Allies) 3ICE: probably not
(131:46 / Allies) 3ICE: or requires impeccable timing
(131:53 / Allies) 3ICE: ring!
(131:55 / Allies) lother: mm, more gold rings
(132:04 / Allies) lother: i've discovered all 3 quests
No clue how to kill Prodotalia still
(134:40 / Allies) lother: i wish ritules would say something else about killing that mage other than "she must die"
(134:50 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(134:51 / Allies) 3ICE: like
(134:54 / Allies) 3ICE: weaknesses
(134:56 / Allies) 3ICE: strategy
(134:59 / Allies) 3ICE: or "todo"​

Seeing a leftover debug message:
(137:15 / Allies) 3ICE: id=1
(137:22 / Allies) lother: -save
(137:53 / Allies) lother: it's there
(138:00 / Allies) 3ICE: what where
(138:04 / Allies) lother: code
(138:29 / Allies) lother: -cam 2500
(138:32 / Allies) 3ICE: great now i am zoomed in
(138:38 / Allies) 3ICE: -out
(138:40 / Allies) 3ICE: -cam 2500
(138:42 / Allies) 3ICE: ah
(138:43 / Allies) 3ICE: nice ty
(139:02 / Allies) lother: nps
(139:10 / Allies) 3ICE: tanked a fireball without my shield
(139:11 / Allies) 3ICE: bad idea
(139:14 / Allies) lother: double pull op​

Despite not using any xp bonus items, I outleveled the guy I was playing with, lother, by a full level almost. Does Iason's purse xp bonus not work?
(139:28 / Allies) 3ICE: replace iason's purse
(139:31 / Allies) lother: you are avenged
(139:34 / Allies) 3ICE: with accessoriy spell dmg%
(139:42 / Allies) lother: need xp
(139:53 / Allies) 3ICE: i am 1% to lvl 19
(140:04 / Allies) 3ICE: so maybe xp bonus doesnt work so well
(140:14 / Allies) 3ICE: -save
(140:20 / Allies) 3ICE: so cool
(140:23 / Allies) 3ICE: walking on doodads
(140:33 / Allies) 3ICE: patrol
(140:34 / Allies) lother: still not highground tho
(140:35 / Allies) 3ICE: was removed​

Creep mass extinction event
(141:42 / Allies) lother: no bears anymore either
(141:46 / Allies) 3ICE: yup
(141:49 / Allies) 3ICE: going extinct
(141:54 / Allies) lother: lol
(142:06 / Allies) 3ICE: mass extinction event
(142:10 / Allies) 3ICE: but the arrows
(142:13 / Allies) 3ICE: are reproducing
(142:23 / Allies) lother: i wonder what the fps is now
(142:29 / Allies) 3ICE: still above 10
(142:30 / Allies) 3ICE: for me​

Portal guard boss not respawning?
(143:40 / Allies) lother: rip Nunchaka
(143:46 / Allies) 3ICE: slow respawn
(143:52 / Allies) lother: 1.40b-1.40b
(143:54 / Allies) 3ICE: monsters are way faster
(143:57 / Allies) 3ICE: haha
(144:27 / Allies) lother: did you spawn it?
(144:32 / Allies) 3ICE: idk-.-​

The lag at (0, 0) is real (and in town as well, since it's unfortunately too close to the cartesian center of map)
(145:32 / Allies) 3ICE: okay
(145:35 / Allies) 3ICE: 6 fps
(145:35 / Allies) lother: fps 8​

Selling spirit dust > selling magic chest
(146:10 / Allies) 3ICE: 25 mats
(146:54 / Allies) lother: hmm
(146:58 / Allies) lother: 1 mats per chest sold
(147:04 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah
(147:17 / Allies) 3ICE: spirit dust sells for 1k gold 1 mat
(147:25 / Allies) 3ICE: 3 spirit dusts turn into chest
(147:29 / Allies) lother: -save
(147:30 / Allies) 3ICE: far better to sell dust
(147:31 / Allies) 3ICE: -save
(147:37 / Allies) lother: gg
(147:49 / Allies) lother: everything is dead >.<​

And now comes the fun!
(148:04 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(148:07 / Allies) 3ICE: heh
(148:10 / Allies) 3ICE: i can double load​

Trying my wings...
(148:14 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(148:15 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(148:15 / Allies) lother: hmmm
(148:19 / Allies) 3ICE: okay
(148:19 / Allies) lother: LOL
(148:22 / Allies) 3ICE: lets go kill lvl 200​

The army of mages
(148:49 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:51 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:53 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:54 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:55 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:56 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:58 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(148:59 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:01 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:03 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:05 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:06 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:08 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:10 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(149:12 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL​

I died. A lot. One hero revives, the rest are lost. Also countdown timers going between 0 and 1 sec remaining fill the top row of the screen.
(149:15 / Allies) 3ICE: permastun will work
(149:32 / Allies) 3ICE: I'm only making 12 heroes
(149:34 / Allies) 3ICE: dont want to lag
(149:36 / Allies) lother: i wonder which one saves now
(149:40 / Allies) lother: if i type -save
(149:41 / Allies) 3ICE: none haha
(149:54 / Allies) 3ICE: they dont revive​

Remaking my army (Yes, loading still works if I am muted on ENT bot)
(150:02 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:03 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:04 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:04 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically muted for spamming. (You will be unmuted momentarily, but please do not spam again!)
(150:07 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:19 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically unmuted. (Don't spam or you'll be muted again!)
(150:22 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:29 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(150:29 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?​

The disable is real
(150:56 / Allies) 3ICE: permastunned
(150:58 / Allies) 3ICE: nice
(151:07 / Allies) lother: but
(151:12 / Allies) lother: 0 dmg taken
(151:14 / Allies) 3ICE: ye
(151:16 / Allies) 3ICE: oh well
(151:18 / Allies) 3ICE: your turn
(151:19 / Allies) lother: regen is too high
(151:20 / Allies) 3ICE: nuke him down
(151:57 / Allies) 3ICE: it's not regenning as fast
(152:22 / Allies) 3ICE: -500 damage and holding
(152:46 / Allies) lother: that egen
(152:47 / Allies) lother: regen
(153:03 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah nope​

Stunned him so long, he remained in "stun lock" well after we all ran away
(153:45 / Allies) lother: wait
(153:49 / Allies) lother: do stun durations stack??
(153:53 / Allies) 3ICE: idk
(153:59 / Allies) 3ICE: map uses stun system for sure
(154:07 / Allies) lother: look at him
(154:11 / Allies) 3ICE: haha
(154:11 / Allies) lother: my stun is only 1.5s
(154:17 / Allies) lother: he was there for like 5​

Remaking my army (again)
(154:27 / Allies) lother: we need more firepower
(154:29 / Allies) lother: to kill it
(154:34 / Allies) 3ICE: yea
(155:24 / Allies) lother: w8 for all
(155:29 / Allies) 3ICE: oh right
(155:31 / Allies) 3ICE: no respawn
(155:31 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(155:32 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(155:33 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(155:33 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically muted for spamming. (You will be unmuted momentarily, but please do not spam again!)
(155:34 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(155:39 / Allies) lother: lol
(155:42 / Allies) 3ICE: 12
(155:48 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically unmuted. (Don't spam or you'll be muted again!)
(156:17 / Allies) 3ICE: rdy
(156:21 / Allies) lother: rdy?
(156:23 / Allies) lother: GO​

The preview boss seems impossible to down, so we give up again, for now.
(158:16 / Allies) 3ICE: gee gee

We also attempt Prodotalia again, but she ignores all damage. I discover that buffs no longer "time out", they are applied permanently. (Could that be why she is unkillable? Despite removing all her runes, the buffs stay on her indefinitely.)
(158:50 / Allies) lother: impossible
(158:55 / Allies) 3ICE: i have permanent radiance
(158:59 / Allies) 3ICE: on my revived hero
(159:01 / Allies) 3ICE: ¢.¢
(159:13 / Allies) lother: lol​

We wonder why the runes protecting her have 150 mana.
(159:44 / Allies) lother: why do those runes rege mana
(160:01 / Allies) 3ICE: either an oversight or a mechanic we dont know about
(160:26 / Allies) lother: hmm, seems she casts spells when full mana
(160:28 / Allies) 3ICE: backpack army
(160:42 / Allies) 3ICE: know any hero with mana burn?
(160:51 / Allies) 3ICE: -repick
(160:57 / Allies) 3ICE: -repick
(160:57 / Allies) lother: nope
(161:04 / Allies) lother: ranger used to have passive​

Repick keeps your old hero in play, which is excellent for testing. And exploiting :)
(161:10 / Allies) 3ICE: -repick
(161:17 / Allies) 3ICE: lol
(161:20 / Allies) 3ICE: repick doesnt remove hero
(161:24 / Allies) 3ICE: lvl1 army!
(161:26 / Allies) 3ICE: -repick
(161:31 / Allies) 3ICE: -repick
(162:03 / Allies) lother: -repick
(162:34 / Allies) 3ICE: -item​

We discover stacking Pray for an infinite, and exponentially increasing stat boost!
(163:59 / Allies) lother: pray should only last 20s
(164:04 / Allies) 3ICE: haha
(164:04 / Allies) lother: it doesnt go off
(164:11 / Allies) 3ICE: it
(164:13 / Allies) 3ICE: stacks
(164:14 / Allies) 3ICE: holy
(164:15 / Allies) 3ICE: shh
(164:20 / Allies) lother: LOL
(164:46 / Allies) lother: stack it to infinity and kill boss
(165:04 / Allies) 3ICE: 1 every 20 seconds
(165:11 / Allies) 3ICE: +3 per minute
(165:16 / Allies) 3ICE: +180 per hour
(165:21 / Allies) 3ICE: need aobut 10k stats
(165:36 / Allies) lother: or more levels = more stats
(165:38 / Allies) lother: faster increase
(165:42 / Allies) 3ICE: yeah​

I don't think these bugs are going to be reproducible:
(165:45 / Allies) 3ICE: but the moment we rm
(165:50 / Allies) 3ICE: all these bugs will disappear
(165:57 / Allies) lother: sad life
(165:58 / Allies) 3ICE: since they rely on a common cause:
(166:09 / Allies) 3ICE: we reached the maximum number of handles
(166:42 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL​

Lother discovers spell damage stacking, enabling us to nuke down any boss. + We go overboard with multiplying our heroes via -load spam. (I went back and hid all that spam inside spoiler tags now.)
(168:02 / Allies) lother: wtf
(168:07 / Allies) lother: my spell did 3k dmg
(168:15 / Allies) lother: i think SD from loads stacks
(168:20 / Allies) 3ICE: perfect
(168:25 / Allies) 3ICE: spam load pls
(168:36 / Allies) lother: and my strongest spell did 7k
(168:39 / Allies) lother: without max buff
(168:48 / Allies) lother: it's like 4k usually
(168:49 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(168:49 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(168:50 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(168:51 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(168:52 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(168:53 / All) 3ICE: [lother] has been automatically muted for spamming. (You will be unmuted momentarily, but please do not spam again!)
(168:59 / Allies) 3ICE: it still loads
(169:01 / Allies) 3ICE: despite your mute
(169:08 / All) 3ICE: [lother] has been automatically unmuted. (Don't spam or you'll be muted again!)
(169:34 / Allies) lother: alright, gather new army
(169:37 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:37 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:38 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:40 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:41 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:42 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(169:43 / All) 3ICE: [lother] has been automatically muted for spamming. (You will be unmuted momentarily, but please do not spam again!)
(169:46 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:47 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:48 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:48 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:49 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:49 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically muted for spamming. (You will be unmuted momentarily, but please do not spam again!)
(169:50 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:51 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:51 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:52 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:53 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:53 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:54 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:55 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(169:58 / All) 3ICE: [lother] has been automatically unmuted. (Don't spam or you'll be muted again!)
(169:59 / Allies) lother: enough
(170:04 / All) 3ICE: [3ICE] has been automatically unmuted. (Don't spam or you'll be muted again!)
(170:04 / Allies) lother: i cant get out​

We are finally doing enough damage to overcome the end game preview boss' HP regen!
(171:45 / Allies) lother: WTF dmg
(172:42 / Allies) 3ICE: all right
(173:30 / Allies) 3ICE: preview becomes more than intended
(173:36 / Allies) 3ICE: wonder if he drops anything
(173:47 / Allies) 3ICE: sucks to be you haha
(173:52 / Allies) 3ICE: you have to do all the hard work
(174:28 / Allies) lother: easy spam​

My Mountain King's Hammer item (or whatever it's called) keeps triggering over and over, the audiovisual sensory overload is real.
(174:48 / Allies) 3ICE: FOR KHAZ MODAN!!!!!!!!!
(175:00 / Allies) 3ICE: i believe we thoroughly broke this map
(175:09 / Allies) 3ICE: it's what good testers do
(175:29 / Allies) lother: professional*​

And it's down!
(175:37 / Allies) 3ICE: 3k to go
(175:38 / Allies) 3ICE: 1k
(175:39 / Allies) 3ICE: yay
(175:47 / Allies) lother: lol​

Lother pings Prodotalia again, hopeful this time. Maybe we can down her? I already know it's going to be a fruitless attempt.
(175:58 / Allies) lother: and that is still alive
(176:06 / Allies) 3ICE: it shall remain alive
(176:06 / Allies) lother: -load mV285FwrhVRCm7c72$NCaWv#mVReYps&DQBwmRL
(176:10 / Allies) 3ICE: indefinitely
(176:19 / Allies) lother: maybef
(176:37 / Allies) 3ICE: wl can never get stuck
(176:38 / Allies) 3ICE: its cool
(176:54 / Allies) lother: w8
(176:57 / Allies) lother: let her reset
(177:03 / Allies) 3ICE: she doesnt reset​

Ideas...
(177:21 / Allies) lother: i have an idea that maybe you can dmg her with 1 spell before engagign
(178:04 / Allies) 3ICE: -load b&n$tpb37ET2Aq$96YEnN7a&%S#hgYvreMyUG2u$P?
(178:24 / Allies) lother: my aoe 2 shots runes​

Shared control has always been disabled in TBR, no? Anyway, I love being able to do it in this version. I want to use other players' heroes and I can finally give my hero to a friend while I'm afk.
(178:47 / Allies) lother: i can use your WLs
(179:05 / Allies) 3ICE: i shared control​

Further breaking the map ^.^
(180:52 / Allies) 3ICE: item lvl requirements arent checked
(181:06 / Allies) 3ICE: just equipepd my lvl1 TG with my lvl19 WL's items​

Lother makes his attempt... And it doesn't work.
(181:37 / Allies) lother: this is the closest to reset
(181:41 / Allies) lother: my try goes
(181:59 / Allies) lother: nah​

Permaweb debuff :)
(182:32 / Allies) 3ICE: i got myself webbed permanently
(182:39 / Allies) lother: same
(182:39 / Allies) 3ICE: you as well
(182:40 / Allies) 3ICE: :D

We continue to stack Pray:
(182:50 / Allies) 3ICE: now pray gives more than 1 stat
(182:57 / Allies) 3ICE: 39->44 agi​

3 hours is up. Good night :)
(182:57 / Allies) lother: alright, let's call it a night
(182:59 / Allies) 3ICE: k
(183:00 / Allies) 3ICE: -save
(183:02 / Allies) 3ICE: oh right
(183:05 / Allies) 3ICE: what am i saving
(183:06 / Allies) 3ICE: :p
(183:09 / Allies) lother: lol
(183:13 / Allies) 3ICE: i'll delete that last txt​

Last edited:
Level 14
Wow man thanks you so much! I am really amazed by your dedication and I am so grateful for your extensive report (you will definitely get credited in the map ;)). This is going to be very helpful for me. I have read it all and it seems I have a lot to fix. A lot of bugs are coming from the fact that times were never expiring. It must be something to do with that infinite arrow spawn.

Okay this is my complete reply to your report:
-Not getting any experience at the beginning is a design decision, you don't gain any exp until you give back the letter. I should probably point it out on the item
-About the town being too hard to use when crowded ? Should I reduce the collision of each Hero ? Or Should I try to make the base more open ? This will be the smallest town in the game. As you will see, Athens will be very big - bigger than in any versions of TBR!
-I will add a -q command
-How should I make it more clear that quests are individually tracked ? I tried to make the player understands it by having the quests effects appear uniquely to him (he only see what is for him)
-The arrow bug is definitely a huge one, I need to fix. The problem here is that this bug might be the source of a lot of the ones you encountered... or maybe not - so it's pretty difficult for me to know what to fix next. Though, I will try and look into anything suspicious. (7)
-I will have to watch the replay to understand that cleave bug (12)
-Well I can bind ESC to the crafting menu but for now I wanted to keep ESC if something more useful came up
-If you pick up items with your bag they don't bind at all. It is told in the Select Backpack description
-Yeah cleric can target enemies to deal damage, so you have to be careful when facing big bosses
-As he said in the chat, he lost the purifying staff but got the necklace
-I will add a cap to the numbers of spiders that the boss can spawn, even with not a lot of people it's kinda ridiculous
-Wheat should respawn faster (they have the same respawn time as crates), maybe this is already something related to the timers bug. I will still look into it.
-Same with soldiers armor, I never had a situation were the respawn was long
-You can evade all the spells with a little bit of practice, it's harder for melee classes I agree
-Demon remnants drops easily in Cephalon (Varaj's area), with 6 players it is easy to farm them. Also this quest is very unimportant so it's not a big deal if someone doesn't finish it
-I need to look into the replay for this "Magical suicide" (35)
-I din't nerf Nukacha but Magician ultimate is very strong when used in combination with the other spell. You aren't supposed to have it at this point in the game. The ultimate book will probably drop from Atlas
-Warlord combo is easier and more interesting later in the game when you upgrade Release. It increases the maximal number of combo points you can have and the number of effects from Release.
-I will add an ability in the option menu to clean up owned items that are on the ground
-I will add the -out command but just so you know, you can fix your camera with "-cam fix on"
-Boss stacking was something I was aware of, I was planning to fix it
-I am amazed you kept playing with such a low fps
-Speed scrolls will make a return in your favorite shop in Athens ;)
-I don't understand how you can stunlock bosses with items
-The black road is actually in the map but you can't acces it yet
-Prodotalia drops a level 2 book
-The quest south of the portal only appears after Nukacha first death
-Undiscovered quests are all the quests you can have at your moment. At this point the cooldown on the Demon Remnants quest must have run out (you can repeat it)
-I will need to look into the replay to see from what this debug message is coming from (137)
-I will check into the exp system but the Iason's purse bonus should work if equipped
-You shouldn't be able to load more than one hero, I made sure of that but I might have made a mistake
-Stuns stack so if you stun an enemy 120 times with a 3 seconds stun he will be stunned for 360 seconds

I still need to watch the replay! EDIT: Watched the whole replay, kinda surprising to see that oj wasn't even a ranger... I think this is so odd that it might be easier to fix
You really make me want to work even harder on the map! Thank you again :)

Last edited:
Level 6
my god...

At first I was really excited. I was thinking how FINALLY after years of waiting something will happen. I first played TBR years ago, with darth_Sirov, water molecule and other " old guard ",at least 7-9 years passed . I still remember the old version with that ugly warlock model.

Was looking at this thread and couldn't believe how I missed it, finally! I opened 2 W3 games, went in full on anticipation mode, I was already thinking on what advice to give or how to help out. Just to see to be completely dissapointed...

I mean really, why do this? All you needed to do is take the old map and add a few things, that's what everyone was asking for. and now you completely changed everything...

I still remember when TBR 2.0 was announced, that was the beginning of the end, so much effort put into it and after that it all died down, if they invested that effort into the original map that would have been even more amazing.

Dude, making a map is a lot of time and effort, I'm not even a mapmaker but it's pretty obvious how much goes into it, and for all it's a labor of love. If you want to keep the spirit of TBR alive go find the original map and edit that. I can say about 30% of the monsters and events on the map are useless, so many zones that I just skipped on every playtrough. The end game still has a lot to be desired.

I would say change the name, call it TBR Wareditor edition or something so it's clear what it is. Invest your effort in making on of the best W3 maps even better. Honestly, with the work you invested in this you could have made a lot of good changes to TBR.

This to me feels like wasted effort because there's almost no chance you will invest years of effort into making this map properly. And even if you do, what's the point? more people will stay play the old map... Go to epicwar, it took about 3 years from tbr 1.0 to tbr 1.36

Anyway... at the end of the day you can do what you want of course...but as a huge fan of TBR who invested hundreds maybe thousands of hours into the game, i'm dissapointed and saddened by all of this...This is not what me or any of my other TBR friends want.

Level 14
The only complaint you have is : it's not TBR 1.36. You don't have any other arguments - nothing about the terrain, nothing about the heroes, nothing about the quests, nothing about the bosses, nothing about the spells; nothing about the items. You are just complaining that this isn't TBR 1.36. You are being nostalgic.

Well you are right about one thing : this is more TBR 3.0 than TBR 1.40 but this is explainable. I started this map from the 1.36 version but I guess I went so far that it has become more a standalone version than an update. At the time I started the map, I really was looking to make a small update to the map: add new areas, improve what was there and so on. But quickly it became obvious that if I kept this old structure I couldn't make something proper. Yes TBR 1.36 is a good map but it is poor in today mapping world. Look at the ugly terrain, the simple and imbalanced heroes, the broken quest system, the lacking end game. It's was too much of a burden.

You just don't understand all the work and love I put into this map. You simply can't give this map a chance because you are clouded by your nostalgia. This is only the alpha - you can't even visit Athens yet, you can't even fight on the black road or even kill a Titan ! But you are talking like this is wasted efforts because it's not using the old outdated systems.

I really worked hard on this map and still am and will be. Not only because I take pleasure un crafting this map but because I know a lot of people aren't like you. they are actually open to new ideas and they love what I made so far. It's too bad for you that you can't take part in the fun we are all having.

Level 6
oh, I didn't have fun because I couldn't. I didn't have anyone to play with, I only checked out the map in single player. Later I will check it out again ,you deserve all the help I can give.

My issue is...I am like someone who has been hurt too much by a girlfriend, it's hard to trust people anymore :)) I have seen so many maps half finished because the authors started with HUUUGe ideas but didn't understand you need hundreds of hours to make it work or something intervened. One after the other they give up...I don't want you to be like that, because people like you are needed in the W3 community because it's almost dead, but it's hard to hope.

Now to my insight:

1)change the name. An important thing. Make it TBR Reborn or something like that. You really don't need confusion when it comes to this.

2)Keep the original heroes and their skills. Of course you can change a fiew if needed ( I can think of a few stupid and useless skills) but that would be fun to a lot of people.

now for some actual advice in no particular order. Also I know these are just ideas and may be impossible or hard to implement. That's all I can do :D

3)One thing I liked about TBR is that you didn't have all the skills in the beginning. The forth skill you needed to buy and the 5. dropped from a boss. I really like that from a game design standpoint. Each hero should start with 3 skills so newbies are not overwhelmed. Then add a noob dungeon in the beginning where you get a guaranteed tome drop for every class.

4)Use the wisp for stats, skills and other stuff. The wisp was bare bones, you could add stuff to it easily. Put the stats button there, maybe some passives and other utility stuff like -info -quests etc

5)Skill system. Like I said ,I mostly liked the skills in the game, the cooldowns however really need some tweaking. You should go for average cooldowns (5-15 sec) for most skills this way you can make them strong enough but not overpowered. Each hero should have some skills with even longer cooldowns, that way you can make them strong so when you use them you really " feel it " .

5 a)Most heroes had active skills, that was also great, because you needed to click and think not just patrol. I think you could put 6 active skills on each hero with enough tweaking of the powerlevels you can make it work greatly.

5 b) passive skills are also interesting. You could easily put them on your wisp. You can have a little choice like common passive skills that you get from doing something ( like clearing dungeons or killing bosses), or even hero dependent if possible ( for a dps hero you need to deal dmg, for a healer you need to heal, for a tank to take dmg etc). Of course you can make them either role dependent (for tanks, dps, healers etc) or/and class dependent. How much choice you add is really up to you.

6)Balance the game around a fixed number of heroes. Honestly, the most fun I had was with 2 or 3 people teams. Even only 2 ( I TG and my friend Warlock) it was perfectly challenging and we where able to beat the game. Choose a number and balance around that. It's hard doing it with so many variables, but at least you should get an idea on the flow of the game.

7) add a solo option for testing purposes, at least until the map moves along.

That's all for now. I am now going into the game and playing it. If this is helpful I will write more clear cut oppinions. Could you tell me what specifically would you want to know ?

Level 14
Well I have already put at least 300 hundreds of hours into this map - all the game systems are done, I just have to add content now.

1) I guess I will change the name.
2) I try to keep the same spirit for each Hero depending on how well made he was before but I really want to make them fresh and unique.
3) This is already the case - you learn your 5th and 6th spells via books. You can test it in the current version with the -item command or just play the game and receive the books (though the 6th book is unobtainable via normal means).
4) The wisp will have some utility functions.
5) a. For now each hero has at least 6 active skills (some of them have even more).
5) b. I was thinking of adding a choice for the hero when he reaches Athens : choosing your god. Depending on the god you choose to believe in, you get specific bonuses. For instance, Ares would give bonus damage.
6) The game is balanced around a team of 3 people for now but I am thinking of adding a scaling system depending on the number of people facing a boss.
7) What would you want for the solo mode ? Easier enemies ? Increased drop rates ?

I think we should play a session together and then you could give me your feedback on what you liked and on what you hated. I am ready to hear you out and create a map that you would love!

Level 6
I would love to play together! I sent you a facebook link. If you don't have or don't want to share facebook, please tell me what else. Now it's 8:50 where I live and today I am free, so we can manage something.

My responses:
3) I see, Starting with 3 skills would be better I think. Make them the 3 most " signature skills " so it's easy to just play a hero and get a feel for it, even if you get the forth skill really fast.

Again the issue is of cooldowns. Having 6 skills each with fast cooldown isn't good game design in my view in an RPG. Thing happen to fast, maybe it's personal but I like it to be more tactical.

5)good idea with the gods. You could add a separate quest line for each. Or you coould make something with " devotion points" , the more you pray for your god and offer sacrifice, the more stuff you get. Skills, items and so on.

6)3 is the perfect number. You could apply a 5-10% buff for dmg/health to all monsters for each player. However this becomes tricky if players decide to go in different places.

7)I don't the solo mod should be implemented into the game properly, I was saying for testing purposes. I have a patch for W3 where I can open 2 games at once, that's how I played.

Just sent you a PM, hope we can do something. I played the map a bit and I'm excited!

Level 14
I would prefer using Discord or Skype.

- Usually I make it so the 5th and 6th spells have a longer cooldown depending on the strength of the spell. TBR didn't have very long cooldown but I think, as you said, it is good for the best / biggest spells.
- Adding quests, items and effects linked to each god is quite an interesting idea but I won't make it my priority for now (I have to make Athens, the black road and the first few Titans first).
- Well the scaling system would work in a way that it will only count the player in the combat and not the player that are away.
- You can play solo right now, you don't have to open 2 games at once ;)

Level 14
@Gwy Thank you, I found a mistake in my save system because of you! It was a easy fix but it's better fixed now than after alpha ;)
Here is the code : -load WcpPU@6RFB#F4BY%NeudShWRKXHK7HGuQgFC

It will work with the latest version of the map (download it from the main post - I have updated it just now). Thought, it will likely not work in the next big update as I don't bother making codes compatible as we are still in alpha. You can use -up to level your Hero anyway.

Level 1
I just joined the forum to say THANK YOU !.
I hope you get to finish this map.

The only suggestion I have so far is to limit your scope. You are doing SO MUCH !
Spend some time and make an absolute basic list of things you desire to implement. Work on them, finish them, release a version for us to test.

Then write down the next list. If you just go willy-nilly implementing stuff, you will do a lot and nothing specific. it will also be hard for us to know what to test.

Best Regards,
Hanghost.

Level 14
Well I hope I can finish this map too. Right now, I can't work on it because of the new patch. The latest patch removed a feature that enabled me to remove/hide ui icons such as patrol, stop, etc.
In TBR I had only attack and move so I could have 9 available slots. I used 1 for the options and 8 for the spells.
After the patch I only have 6 available slots, so everything is screwed. I have to wait for a new fix and it might never come.
I am really sad about this.

Well I am doing so much because I am alone working on this. I have to do everything. But right now all the important systems have been made. I only need to add the content, but it takes a lot of time to do quests, terrain, bosses, items, etc.
Don't worry, when i will release an update you will know what to test ;)

You can always give feedback about is already in the map. Though you will need to switch to the previous patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.