• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Artistic Profile Redesign Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
This thread has been made for all the artistic peoples of the hive like me. Because I came back I decided to be artistic and redesign my profiles to show everyone how different it is now that I'm back and how artistic I have become in my time away.

I now challenge alls you to make artistic profiles too and show them off with me and I will be awardings prizes to the most artistics of you out there like:

1) Best artistic profiles
2) Best artistic profiles except from the person that won best artistic profiles award
3) Most time taken to produce the best artistic profiles out of everyone on the hives except from the people that won best artistic profiles and best artistic profiles except from the person that won best artistic profiles award
4) Ben
5) The wooden fork award or 'I like am not artistics'.

I hopes you are all looking forwards to beings challenged by this and producing artistic profile for all enjoyments of the hive.

EDIT: On a side note, I actually have edited my profile to something now, and so this thread is kind of moot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.