• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [Contact] Date: 2012/May/27 18:28:56 Comment: [Approved] View review Resource Moderation - Rules 28/03/2012 - Vengeancekael: Map Updated - Approved. -- Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/19 19:32:41 Reasons...

What change do you want to see in this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Level 5
Yes, the game is fun but the bugs just ruin it all. The bugs appear everywhere. There are times that the quests won't turn in no matter how many times you talk to the NPC you need to talk to, this bug appears on quest at random, meaning, all quests might get this bug. and when you need to kill 5 of the creatures and you kill more than 5, it turns 6/5 which is stupid, should just disable it after reaching the quota. some equip slots just disappear and sometimes the equipments disappear when you equip/unequip/press F2. And this bug with the Human Mage (not sure if this char alone has this bug) where i tried to get the last skill, my level was 35 and the required level for the skill(thunder storm thingy) was 20 , and when i bought the skill i didn't get the skill, it just ate my skill points. And the arcane transmutator that didn't work even if i already got and finished the quest, i didn't get an Arcane Transmutator thing or whatever to combine my 3 similar GREY item( i was like "what the fuck, how do i fuse this shit") and the F9 Guide is Messy, for the dual class it says 2000g and lvl 20 requirement but the actual price was fucking 3000. and why the fuck did you even have to buy the skill when there is only 5 skills, you should just get it using the skill point, what's the use of going to some guild and choose skills when the skills you get are already decided, unless you add more skills to the classes, making a guild like place to get your skills would make sense.

Overall The map is great only to have bugs to ruin it, and minor things like typos. 3/5.

Level 3
^^

^^ ahahhahaha yeah yeah your right about that

this map is not yet ready....this map have many bugs for now but in future it will be gone :))

Level 5
Why not concentrate on the bugs first, i've played the previous versions, long before the elves were added(it was a very very old version, probably several months ago). it had the same damned bug, the damned bug that ruins the quest(doesn't allow you to turn in the quest)

Level 13
Why not concentrate on the bugs first, i've played the previous versions, long before the elves were added(it was a very very old version, probably several months ago). it had the same damned bug, the damned bug that ruins the quest(doesn't allow you to turn in the quest)

Don't worry Iveen fixing all bug's you mentioned, being patient will be a big help believe me...

EDIT:
Already done.

@[]==================================================================[]@
Moving forward into next version 1.6 which covered hopefully all quest in Savage Land and the
completion of Elite Items.
+ New 1 region
Broken Land
I am looking forward for the ff available help:
-AI of PET [GUI]
-AI boss Script

Last edited:
Level 1
Its say Suggested Players: 1-10

Why I cant save ? i play on LAN and solo but i cant save

-save system only work on multiplayer only? so why Suggested Players: 1-10 ? i prefer u write 2-10

Level 2
Testing map now.
-1st of all nice loading screen adding some description would make it better though.
-Awesome music i guess its from runes of magic ORPG right?
-Awesome terrain and i liked the trees most and the iron mine at the beggining i guess it would b better if u make the ground of the iron mine stony ground or sand instead of blight though.
-Great inventory system:the inventory system in this map makes game more fun and makes it feel more like a real ORPG.
-Splendid combat system:most of RPG maps make creeps attack your hero once they see it but this combat system makes it feel more like an ORPG as well.
-Nice camera styles specially -cam1 makes game more fun.
-Creeps r good but u can still improve them:the level5 leaf bat for example it can b wyvern instead of nether dragon or a little black drake.i liked the level2 floura creep though and the level5 spore champion as well.
-Awesome Awesome Awesome skills and classes specially the dual class idea. i am trying knight as main class now and i like the light seals thing that deals more damage to sealed units and the fact he gains fury (mana) by attacking making it more suitable for tanking purpose.So AWESOME.Can u reduce fury loss per sec to 2 instead of 5 though please since i am the kind who likes to spam much skills :).
-The idea is new according to most warcraft maps but in general its not as this idea is taken mostly from Runes Of Magic ORPG but that doesnt mean its bad.Actually its amazing u could make it regardless of the idea.Runes of magic is based on a great idea too so this map impressed me and its really perfect.you can add your touch though(make undead race for example who should b fighting human race in a pvp area and an orc race.
-Can u make a DeathKnight class dealing both magic and physical damage and raising some dead and having a life drain skill and it would be a hybrid melee class for example please?
-Howabout some cinematics specially when map starts?
-Is enchantress class still incomplete? it has no skills.
-i have nothing more to say as i havent tried it for that long and it seems great and cool.
All in all great map.You must be a genius;your map impressed me.i am looking forward to try it with some friends multiplayer.i rate it 5/5.Keep the good work.

Last edited:
Level 2
I spotted a bad bug.I tried to get the level20 knight skill with 5 skill points(i didnt notice it was for level 20 only)and i wasnt still lvl20 it took the 5 skill points and didnt give me the skill.Please fix that.

Level 13
I spotted a bad bug.I tried to get the level20 knight skill with 5 skill points(i didn't notice it was for level 20 only)and i wasn't still lvl20 it took the 5 skill points and didn't give me the skill.Please fix that.

-Thanks for bug reporting I'll been fixing that right away!

-Death Knight Would be nice Idea I'm going to consider that in another next version base on story line. But suddenly right now I'm not sure to make a hordes class such Orc, Base on ROM's online there is no hordes class yet
available so I'm suppose to continue with Dwarf Class in 1.0.6 Blood-elf will be optional.

-Beside credits not belong to me but for the real creator of ROM's Online.

Last edited:
Level 1
By the way, that's stupid idea - make it possible to save in LAN/Battle.Net even if there is less then 2 players. People can't use cheats, but they can solo some boss or something and save then.

i agree with u, sometime a player need solo bossing and then save, about cheat on LAN Mode we cant use cheat although play solo >.<,for creator maybe u can try map like GoH or TKOK for -save system, u cant save on single player mode but still can save play solo on LAN/B.net

Level 1
I won't read all the comments, so don't know if this "bug" already got reported or not:

I was Warrior, around level 20, and in the "big town" there was a sign, with a "green" icon named "fly" or "flying". Clicked on it (I thought it was a bad idea, but I clicked on it anyway :D) and the game crashed. I know this is a boring bug or that command is not finished yet, but imo you should disable it, until it works properly, because I lost my character :(
Also, the sign did a 360° or 180° before I got dropped.

Edit:
Found more bugs, playing as Elf:
1) In two quests, we have to speak with the alchemist (1 to get a potion and 1 quest to do somethign else, wasn't really clear the description). Both are bugged, I couldn't complete them.
2) On the Paradise island (elves' island) there is a portal, which leads into a cave full of Wild Monks, if I want to leave that area, using the portal behind me, it teleports me on the top of a cliff, and I can't come off that cliff (only if I use a trick, going close to the "Guild keeper" and entering the guild).

+ Paradise robe stats description is incorrect (saying 3 int instead of 3 armor and so on...)
If I use Paradise robe (3 armor) + Pioneer's shield (3 armor) I still have only 3 armor instead of 6

+ In the guild, at the skills selector char, playing as Druid, the first skill "summon bear" desciption says summon 2 bears, but in reality it summons only 1.

Edit 3:
I just found the most op shit class ever:
Druid Warden :D

6q8g9d.jpg

Last edited:
Level 9
u have try GoH? (Guild Of Hyppos), u can save while playing solo and can load on 2++ player

I know *facepalm*
I was talking about TKoK, that was a bad example.

make it possible to save in LAN/Battle.Net even if there is less then 2 players. People can't use cheats, but they can solo some boss or something and save then.

That was my suggestion originally to add here solo LAN anyway.

Level 13
Don't worry I'll try to create a system like that in next version.
@[]============================================[]@
Set>SP=SinglePlayer
Set>MP=MultiPlayer
One thing is clear SP code[SAVE] is different in MP code[SAVE]
both can't load in vise-verse mode. You can use SP code only in SP
same with MP code
@[]============================================[]@
Have a nice day.

Level 9
Why useless? That's just a possibility to load a MP hero solo to test something you want ;) If you save after that you will get a SP code. That's just a common restriction. I mean you have to deny only SP -> MP if you want. Actually it's a good idea to allow common saving in single player while you do not have different difficulty for different amount of players.

Level 4
hey i love this orpg! it can be one of the ebst out there later on if u keep it going :) gz on this, seriously! i would like to make some suggestions
1- i know it takes time and some work but its not actually hard to add dif models for class combinations, its kind of boring that mage/priest looks same as mage/warrior /: which makes mage/warrior looks useless with that robes xD
2-it will be nice to have 1-2 maybe 3 i duno skills that come from our chosen combination like elite skills, maybe obtained in a diferent way or i duno but u could use that to give more balance, make a diference between combinations, and also will be a lot more interesting and funny
3-i duno if it should be like that but bosses without loot its a bit boring /:
4- u could make mobs and bosses and quest to give lumber, which could be used as talent points, like in the real rom. each lvl of the skills needsmore tp ofc
5-i know its anew game, but it really miss gear xD i think pvp gear should only come from "honor points" gained by pvping .

Anyway this is just a great game and i hope u keep improving it! ty for this!

Level 13
hey i love this orpg! it can be one of the ebst out there later on if u keep it going :) gz on this, seriously! i would like to make some suggestions
1- i know it takes time and some work but its not actually hard to add dif models for class combinations, its kind of boring that mage/priest looks same as mage/warrior /: which makes mage/warrior looks useless with that robes xD
2-it will be nice to have 1-2 maybe 3 i duno skills that come from our chosen combination like elite skills, maybe obtained in a diferent way or i duno but u could use that to give more balance, make a diference between combinations, and also will be a lot more interesting and funny
3-i duno if it should be like that but bosses without loot its a bit boring /:
4- u could make mobs and bosses and quest to give lumber, which could be used as talent points, like in the real rom. each lvl of the skills needsmore tp ofc
5-i know its anew game, but it really miss gear xD i think pvp gear should only come from "honor points" gained by pvping .

Anyway this is just a great game and i hope u keep improving it! ty for this!

Actually I'll been planing elites skills for next version including complete with all bosses script and lots variety kind of quest and instances + more dungeons.

Level 4
Actually I'll been planing elites skills for next version including complete with all bosses script and lots variety kind of quest and instances + more dungeons.

nice that will be amaizing! great map and thanks :) how long it will take? :)
alsocould u add d version to makemehost.com pliz? i host there almost eveyday to get players into the game :)

Level 13
wow JX is that really happenin or what?! ahahahahhahaha

Hey did you put the doom and tide boss here/? just asking

Yes they are already in "HOS" [Hall Of Survivor]

Edit:
@[]====================[INSIGHT]========================[]@

v1.0.6 coming with two new races includes;

Worgen Race : Required Human Race [Not Dual Class] only lvl 30+
Dual Class Available
Berserker/Knight
Berserker/Rouge
Berserker/Mage
Berserker/Priest
Berserker/Warrior
Death Knight[Optional]

Dwarven Race : Required Elven Race [Not Dual Class] only lvl 30+
Dual Class Available
Champion/Alchemist
Champion/Avenger
Champion/Druid
Champion/Scout
Champion/Warden
Blood Elf[Optional]

@[]====================[LOADING]=======================[]@
162111-albums5866-picture62871.jpg

@[]=====================[END]==========================[]@

Level 4
just amaizing new content! locking forward at it!! when it is coming out?? :)
also what the boptional blood elf is/means ?
i hope we get somehint g new for casters since i love mages! or at elast an improve to mage class since is my favorite one atm :)

Level 4
amaizing! thanks for new ver! :D seems great gonna try it out, upload map at makemehost.com to start hosting it please! amaizing work keep it going this for sure will be a great game, actually it is ;)

Level 3
Yes they are already in "HOS" [Hall Of Survivor]

Edit:
@[]====================[INSIGHT]========================[]@

v1.0.6 coming with two new races includes;

Worgen Race : Required Human Race [Not Dual Class] only lvl 30+
Dual Class Available
Berserker/Knight
Berserker/Rouge
Berserker/Mage
Berserker/Priest
Berserker/Warrior
Death Knight[Optional]

Dwarven Race : Required Elven Race [Not Dual Class] only lvl 30+
Dual Class Available
Champion/Alchemist
Champion/Avenger
Champion/Druid
Champion/Scout
Champion/Warden
Blood Elf[Optional]

@[]====================[LOADING]=======================[]@
162111-albums5866-picture62871.jpg

@[]=====================[END]==========================[]@
LOL is this the new load screen

WHOO cool

Level 3
BUG/Problems

1.) when alchemist use chemical rage it will reset all the abilities (remove).

2.)lorlyn quest still not done

3.)loonie's quest still not done

Level 1
I .. honestly like your map, :thumbs_up:
but when I played mage class

it is someway weird...:ogre_icwydt::ogre_icwydt:

Reason:
1. thunderbolt or something (3rd skill ) is messed up
when I cast to any monster ,from far away, it will always miss
when there is a cliff near that monster, it will always miss
2. mana regeneration!
I knew that u create a new different system , but in that case
can really frustating :ogre_rage: a player who play mana based char.
somewhat I disagree

so here is the combo :
u thunderwhat* with 35 freakin mana cost (too expensive compare with others) and got miss alot
and also u get no regen of mana

I played another class too: Avenger
I can say, u choose a good CLASS name basicly
His voices are really match.
anw,
the 4rd skill (somethinglike omnislash I dont know exactly the name)
is really badass.
I can even kill lvl 40 monster with my lvl 20 char

maybe u can do minor balancing

oh yea I found a bug,
an emblem item(I also dont know the name)
which when I use it ,
it become Warlord's Helm (???) take a place in head / shoulder and cant be UNequiped
then the emblem slot is GONE (become an empty column)

Last edited:
Level 3
I have to hold this map for a while to give time for my other map.
hey pal..

did you change your acc. in garena??

because its been a long time that your acc. is offline and i didnt catch you even once that your account turns green you know online.. (LOL)

by the way i will download this map :)
congratulation you made it too awsome :D

also i proudly said that my role is not load screen maker any more make it beta tester again ^^
cuz this time i didnt make that loading screen :D
let the one who make that loading screen have his/her chance to be list on credits thanks :)

Level 13
Oh I really forgot to mention Pet System[BETA] is now available in exchange of Old "Arcane Transmutor" usually get level10+ quest[Call Pets] in NPC lehman in Varanas City and talk to him twice to activate the skill.

@enzpart
Thanks for bug report i'll try to fix that later

@G.DETORAK
Nope I didn't change, i'm very busy in last previous months.

Level 1
i think you should fix these:
1.Int hero have 0 mana so i can't use any spell
2.money bug, you can have infinite gold when you start new game, just sell loot you got from your 1st quest and then you -new, the amount of gold you got is still there
3.i think avenger skill is too powerful,
4.when you got reward from a quest in varanas, you got an emblem, but when you click it turn into a helm and your emblem slot is gone
5.it must be good if int give more mana to your hero
6.bandit near cave is POWERFUL! it's damage only 30-40 but when its hit you the damage you received become 150+
7. avenger slash sometimes make you stuck into the wall

sorry for bad english:thumbs_up:

Level 13
i think you should fix these:
1.Int hero have 0 mana so i can't use any spell
2.money bug, you can have infinite gold when you start new game, just sell loot you got from your 1st quest and then you -new, the amount of gold you got is still there
3.i think avenger skill is too powerful,
4.when you got reward from a quest in varanas, you got an emblem, but when you click it turn into a helm and your emblem slot is gone
5.it must be good if int give more mana to your hero
6.bandit near cave is POWERFUL! it's damage only 30-40 but when its hit you the damage you received become 150+
7. avenger slash sometimes make you stuck into the wall

sorry for bad english:thumbs_up:

Thanks for effort, I will fix that in next version. :thumbs_up:

However, str/agi heroes strictly fixed maximum mana of 100 only, mana can be improve by equiping mages armor such as robes for mages and support hero type only. These is the balance of the skill system in the game made for the orgin and uniqueness of the gameplay. :grin: