• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #25 - Dark Elves/Drow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
last wip and fix
Sayge.png

Level 20
My butt has been ever so busy working on my game, and trying to get my Pandaren units working properly. But I've managed to get some more done on this!

It makes me sad how they alocated so little UV space to the shoulderpads, which are so huge on the model. *fistshake*

DrowWIP_3.png

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Do you guys require an extension? If so, then I am willing to grant 2 weeks.
What say you?

i definetely finish mine but not on 31 july. if there will be 2 weeks extension i definetely able to finish mine on time. appreciate it if the extension will be granted.

if it's a no, this will be my last wip here. i will finish mine even if this not make it into the deadline.

Attachments

• HeroDeathKnight.png
    HeroDeathKnight.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 178
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

more wip

Attachments

• HeroDeathKnight.png
    HeroDeathKnight.png
    93.1 KB · Views: 185
Hello,

Can I participate with my drow siren?

Drow Siren
Sure you can.
But, we do require some work in progress pictures of your skin. You might as well work more on top of this since we have until the 15th of August.
Plenty of time.

I do appreciate you for taking the time to try making something. It is a thing that I see as a gesture of effort that's pretty valuable. So, thank you again for entering the contest : )

Last edited:

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
Level 20
nelvenvariant.png

Drow of the Talon

Here's the submission.

Yeah I might do just that, for now I wish to get back to my Pandarens and sort them out.
But I definitely prefer the older colour scheme myself, wasn't untill I got it into engine and saw what WC3's shading did to the model that I decided to change it up.
The Talon model suffers from some preeeetty nasty shading errors.

There's an alternate verision with the more night elven look, that what you're looking for?

I was afraid it was a little too Nelf like to qualify as a drow.

Finally...my entry: Drow Watcher
A bit sloppy, coz i lost my patience importing the skin so many times.
The wrap is just "pure love".
I know that it still needs work, i'll update it... someday.
Thanks Heinvers, thanks guys!

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 210
  • 3.png
    3.png
    160.4 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.