1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Terraining Contest #14: Racial Settlements

Discussion in 'Contest Archive' started by fladdermasken, Feb 16, 2012.

1. RiotZ

RiotZ
    Yes he does indeed. Also, when did he even start this? And 2 screenshots? Unacceptable.

Edit: As far as I can tell he started this before the contest started, yet another breaking of the rules.

2. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

The contest launched 02-16-2012, 11:55 PM.

He posted his terrain 02-27-2012, 02:23 AM.
    Only one will be included.

The un-shopped one.

3. RiotZ

RiotZ
    When he posted doesn't state when he started. I could post a terrain on the 25th of April that I started in 2009, and didn't finish yet.

Second off, he didn't post a single WIP. Yet another neglect of the rules. So how can we just take him on his word, that he started during the contest, if he has no dated WIPs.

4. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

I clearly been lazy about it.. I'll remove my post and post a proper submission.

Sorry.. and I'm glad you guys are actually alert about this! :D

5. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

This applies to every single entry.

Sure, there's the theme to consider. But we're passing more and more of it off as coherent enough to be accepted anyways. That rule is only there to promote the idea, I don't know of any case where it's actually been/had to be enforced.
    Make it in hidden tags or as a thumbnail, you wretch.

:]

6. kari0003

kari0003
    What makes me thinking, that he can actually win the contest with this entry ^^ If the terrain would be an average submission, i'd say be it ^^
    Don't think that I'm selfish, i'm not.:xxd: Seriously.

7. fladdermasken

fladdermasken

Administrator

Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
  8. Mr.Goblin

Mr.Goblin

Art and Graphic Design Moderator

hehe no worries mate :D