• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.3.0 has been released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
full

SpasMaster is proud to give you
VERSION 2.3.0

After over 2 months of hard work, Sunken City brings one of its biggest updates ever! This version contains an array of features, over some of which I will briefly touch upon in this post.
full

Features

Discord

Download & Links

INSPECT
Your Backpack will now have the Inspect ability which allows your hero to indicated areas and objects in the search for clues or lore! Hundreds of lines of text containing story and secrets await! The addition of this feature has caused major changes to existing areas, the additions of new ones, including new puzzles and secrets.

A few glimpses at the new Inspect System
full

full

SHOP CHANGES
Improvements to items, new additions, replacements and more await you in the shop. This includes the rework of Elixirs and changes to Legendary items and the way they are acquired.

CLASS CHANGES
Adjustments for the Death Knight, New model for the Berserker, Reworks for the Druid, Mage, Rogue and Windmaster and many more changes and bugfixes await!

MORE!
Changes to Glyphs, Altars of Atal'ai, Difficulty Adjustments... The new version holds many other surprises for you. I hope you can all experience everything that I have worked on in the past months and I sincerely hope you will enjoy it!

DISCORD
With the release of 2.3.0, I'd like to announce to Hiveworkshop that we have just recently created our own Discord server where we can all gather parties and play together. Regardless if you can use BattleNet or not, we will help you setup yourself for games with us! Join us now by clicking the image below!

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I really don't know why you need to make a new thread about this. You basically have the map thread and, more than that, a whole forum dedicated to your project....

EDIT: oh, wait. This is news? But why is it in the Warcraft Town Hall forum then!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.