1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've created a new forum: Overwatch! Discuss gameplay strategies, team composition, lootboxes and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The dust has finally settled for Hive's first joint Hero Contest. Come check out the results and comment on what you think should be a Neutral Tavern Hero!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The awesome entries of Mini-Mapping Contest #13 - Ghastly Realm are finished! Vote for your favorite here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Last squad standing! The results for Modeling Contest - Squad are out. Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results for the 4-way challenge is up! Congratulate the winner and take pity on the losers here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Looking to expand an altered melee race of yours? Join the Advanced Techtree Contest - Recycle, Revise, Reinvent contest!
    Dismiss Notice

Sunken City v2.3.0 has been released!

Discussion in 'Warcraft Town Hall' started by SpasMaster, Nov 25, 2016.

1. SpasMaster

SpasMaster
    [​IMG]
    SpasMaster is proud to give you
    VERSION 2.3.0

After over 2 months of hard work, Sunken City brings one of its biggest updates ever! This version contains an array of features, over some of which I will briefly touch upon in this post.
    [​IMG]

• INSPECT
      Your Backpack will now have the Inspect ability which allows your hero to indicated areas and objects in the search for clues or lore! Hundreds of lines of text containing story and secrets await! The addition of this feature has caused major changes to existing areas, the additions of new ones, including new puzzles and secrets.

A few glimpses at the new Inspect System
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

SHOP CHANGES
      Improvements to items, new additions, replacements and more await you in the shop. This includes the rework of Elixirs and changes to Legendary items and the way they are acquired.

CLASS CHANGES
      Adjustments for the Death Knight, New model for the Berserker, Reworks for the Druid, Mage, Rogue and Windmaster and many more changes and bugfixes await!

MORE!
      Changes to Glyphs, Altars of Atal'ai, Difficulty Adjustments... The new version holds many other surprises for you. I hope you can all experience everything that I have worked on in the past months and I sincerely hope you will enjoy it!

• DISCORD
      With the release of 2.3.0, I'd like to announce to Hiveworkshop that we have just recently created our own Discord server where we can all gather parties and play together. Regardless if you can use BattleNet or not, we will help you setup yourself for games with us! Join us now by clicking the image below!

[​IMG]

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz
    I really don't know why you need to make a new thread about this. You basically have the map thread and, more than that, a whole forum dedicated to your project....

EDIT: oh, wait. This is news? But why is it in the Warcraft Town Hall forum then!?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster
    I must make a separate post so it can be posted as news on the main page. :)
    Ralle directed me to this page for it.