• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stuck in beginning of game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey, I started playing this campaign, but now I'm truly stuck. I entered the Southern Entrance, defeated all creeps in surrounding area, but now I can't advance. There is a massive ruined gate that obviously needs to be opened somehow, but I I can't find any clues. I tried inspecting anything near area but all came up blank. There is a smaller ruined gate just below it, but "fallen rubble has made this gate impossible to open".
Can someone please help or suggest something...

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Inspect bookshelves for hints. What you are looking for is inspecting a blue circle near the Goblin merchant, and then using the item you obtain on the firepot behind the Skeleton Warlord.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
You are not supposed to Inspect "anything, anywhere". The Inspect ability tooltip explains that Bookshelves and Blue Circles are the core places that can be interacted with and the ones that provide information. One of the Bookshelves states that a key was dropped in a Firepit. Earlier you acquire an item from a puzzle. Piece it all together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.