• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Storytelling RP: Avataria #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Woah, this is now very interesting! I'll try to help in any way I can, 'cept that I'm only good at terrain editing (By the way, I actually am on the ... above newbie level XD). Though this kind of map I usually dont play, but Vayne will in there, so count me in!

P.S. : I'll post Vayne's skill set later, as my freaking laptop has typing issues, around an hour or so, I'll edit this post and put the skill set in here.

Level 15
We still need to somehow join the threads :)

I think I'll stick to my characters right now, I have an idea about what to do with them :D

Dracor and Clarox has no real plot so far anyway, I think I need to make something, but the way things are now I don't want to stretch Avataria #2 too much, as you are already waiting for #3... Anyway, I think I'll just leave Dracor as he is, practicing his regained powers, but I really have to do something about Clarox...

Level 19
I didn't forget, all my characters are finished so I'm waiting for Avataria 3.
Regex is still available for use, isn't he? Oh, and you can make a new character if you want - and yeah, as the others said, you can use all characters in the RP ;)
Besides, #3 will come quicker if you help us finish #2 ^^

Cadaos-Rex's plot finished.
But isn't Cadaos/Rex lost in the Arachi desert?

We still need to somehow join the threads :)

but the way things are now I don't want to stretch Avataria #2 too much, as you are already waiting for #3... Anyway, I think I'll just leave Dracor as he is, practicing his regained powers, but I really have to do something about Clarox...
More RP'ers would be nice to have, but I don't think it's necessary :)

Exactly, stick to the main plot and make big crazy stuff in #3 instead :)
What about Dracor and Regex joins the rebels somewhere and help push towards the end of the story? :)

Srry, I haven't really been workin on the map, busy workin on my TS mod. Srry, if you want, I can give it to Ironside right now(right after someone tells me how to).
Lol, if you haven't worked on it at all, it'll be better if Ironside just gets my version.
And you can send maps to others using your Pastebin, but I'll send it. But next time, please don't say you want it if you can't work on it anyway - I waited with excitement and I'm kinda dissapointed now :l

Level 22
Alright I've changed your Amar selection trigger into a global hero selection trigger (for less work), I also notice that you don't remove leaks, and overall use things like TSA, etc. You should all avoid doing so if we want good results.
I'll finish Selia when I get back from my driving lesson.

Level 22
Well, not much is made this far. I still suggest changing the project into a AoS instead of Arena, because our story (Rebels vs Kingdom) is simply perfect for that. It would also enable us to make something big out of it, an arena simply doesn't give any ideas (to me at least).

Besides, we can always use an AoS template to even save us some work if we'd do it this way, but in the end it's still you guys decision.

The map currently has 2 heroes, Amar and Selia, both unfinished, however I'll finish Selia pretty quickly once I begin.

Level 19
Frozen until response from Amargaard.
Woooops sorry you guys, I've been one week at the Roskilde Festival, which meant no internet, and I was in a hurry when I left home so I never had the time to log in Hive tellin' about it, but you guys haven't got rid of me yet ;)

Alright I've changed your Amar selection trigger into a global hero selection trigger (for less work), I also notice that you don't remove leaks, and overall use things like TSA, etc. You should all avoid doing so if we want good results.
I don't even know what TSA is and what leaks I missed, but it's only great that you can improve the map then :)

I still suggest changing the project into a AoS instead of Arena, because our story (Rebels vs Kingdom) is simply perfect for that. It would also enable us to make something big out of it, an arena simply doesn't give any ideas (to me at least).

Besides, we can always use an AoS template to even save us some work if we'd do it this way, but in the end it's still you guys decision.
Well, AoS would be awzum, do what you think is best for the map - starting all over isn't really a problem since we've just begun, but keep the trigger editor organized no matter what you do! :)

Make it an AoS, me with DJ at the Idea Factory can come up with most of the item ideas ^^
Awzum, but keep in mind that the items too should be related to the lore of our RP if possible :)

Level 19
Level 7
Seems like everyone forgot about me? Well, I am useless anyway, but I could be the feedback-sort-of guy? I'm not very well at using WE, so I may not be of much help. But if I could help, I'll try my best :D

Level 19
The next post will be [190] and chapter XXXIX (39). [195] will start chapter XL (40), and everyone will get the chance to introduce another character. Currently, I have no idea who can invent characters and who can't.

I have thought about a minor side plot, featuring Talban at the unknown location he is at now, that will merge with the main plot and ending this thing sooner. We just need to keep the story alive and a few new characters :)

By the way I'm working on a new post, and I finally added the complete Avataria #1 lore to the wiki, and as promised I will now work on an Avataria world map :)

EDIT: Do anybody know what happened to Leo? :)

Last edited:
Level 12
OOC: How do I join this? I need to apply somewhere for my character or I just start writting what's on my mind? I know already that my character has to be based off my avatar and shit, I've read the rules. I just want to know do I need to apply for him or I can just join the role play, and start making my own storyline?

Level 19
You just join in, but I'd recommend that you get informed of the storyline before starting. The first post is heavily outdated, so either state what you had in mind here, or write to me in VM/PM if you don't want it to be spoiled :)

You know the rules, but I'll just write them down here in case you missed some. You must introduce your Avatar Character in your first post, and can optionally make one secondary character (Writing a name of a character counts as making a character). All of your posts must include at least 2 characters, oh and don't forget that you can use our characters, and we can use yours.

Nice to have fresh blood in this RP! We are kinda in desperate times :)

Level 12
OOC: Role plays like this are my best ones, because basically it's like a damn field of green grass for my brain, I can do whatever I want to, heh'. However, yeah, I'll still make sure to check on everything before even making a good first post. I suck at failing, heh. :)

Level 19
OOC: Role plays like this are my best ones, because basically it's like a damn field of green grass for my brain, I can do whatever I want to, heh'. However, yeah, I'll still make sure to check on everything before even making a good first post. I suck at failing, heh. :)
Yeah, that's why I made it as limitless as possible ^^

By the way, you don't have to include OOC/IC in here, as the roleplaying now takes place in a completely other thread :b

Level 19
Clock is always writing about the Aarons, so that didn't confuse me. However I got confused about anything else in the post.

It's about the Aarons talking of Razet, then Original Aaron becomes a spider and Rave appears and sends him to the void. Or something like that o_O
Please correct me Clock :)

Oh and here's the map of Avataria - as I picture it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.