• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stone Brick Floor

This is my first ever attempt to make any model, in fact I don't think I can make anything great like everyone here so All I could do was make this, but I think it will be useful.

I made this in hopes that it will look good in my map as an add-on to the Wall Set by Tranquil, using one of his models as a basis for this (sorry) - now I want to share it with everyone.

It connects properly to the placed models next to the original, my suggestion of how to use it however is making every model around the first one rotate by 90° (4 models), and build like that, makes it seem a bit more professional...
Contents

Stone Brick Floor (Model)

Level 7
Thanks, thing is I've tried to make a floor for some time now with those bricks, it's hard to find the perfect alignment for the texture in terms of that, especially cause if it doesn't connect it's easily seen, so this is the best I could make in terms of the texture connecting consistently with the same model next to it... :mwahaha: