• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft Larva

Here is the Starcraft larva, I downloaded a Starcraft map from somewhere and they used the duneworm as a larva and well... I decided to make a small, little larva ^^

Enjoy :)

*Update*
The moderator wished for a smoother model so I made it more round and smooth instead of the box it was before. I guess I'm still living in the old days when we had to make really low-poly stuff... Today people have a lot better computers and low polycount isn't as important anymore.
I made the animations, like, "bigger". They're more visible. It was so subtle before that you could barely see it move.
I also edited the skin a bit and gave it more clear teamcolor. All in all it's the same model, only updated a bit.

Keywords:
larva worm bug
Contents

Starcraft Larva (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Tested and works ingame, could use more emphasized anims and smoother model but good enough.

M

Werewulf: Tested and works ingame, could use more emphasized anims and smoother model but good enough.