• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Starcraft] EYE OF THE STORM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
EYE OF THE STORM
prot3prev.jpg

EYE OF THE STORM
Protoss Command Ship Gantrithor, Low orbit over the planet Aiur.

[rainbow]INFORMATION[/rainbow]

[rainbow]HISTORY[/rainbow]

[rainbow]AUTHOR NOTES[/rainbow]

[rainbow]DOWNLOAD[/rainbow]

// INFORMATION
Starcraft 1 Map
  • Tileset: Jungle
  • Type: Veteran Level Campaign
  • Player(s): 1-2
  • Map Size: 192x192
// HISTORY
Fenix and Zeratul led an attack on two cerebrates that controlled the broods that helped defend the Overmind's nesting area. Hoping to kill the cerebrates, throwing the Overmind's defenders into disarray, allowing the protoss to plan an attack on the creature itself. Jim Raynor, a terran Tassadar had befriended on Char, gave the aid of his men in the attack.

Tassadar's followers moved in from the south-east, Tassadar piloting the command ship Gantrithor into the battle, while Raynor's Raiders positioned themselves in the north-west with Raynor commanding from their flagship Hyperion.
// AUTHOR NOTES
I added a few twists to make the 2 player version more interesting:
  • It is playable in both Starcraft & Brood War. (Expansion settings are disabled with the exception to build Dark Templar. No, you can't build Dark Archons, just the same abilities as the original Dark Templar from the map.)
  • I added "Fenix" (Dragoon) as a playable hero.
  • I added a hero "Torrasque", to constantly spawn and harass the players during the game.
  • I added AI for (Terrans) player. (All you have to do is open the map change player 7 Settings to Computer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.