• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some arts that are not a wc3 art..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I wouldn't be too sure. That Misfitz somewhat bothers me to think that there's definetely nothing to do with Warcraft. And if you try to tell me that the submitter is making a Misfitz map, I hardly find it possible to become map since there was enough people who hated that idea of misfitz vs preps.

Level 13
and also that salvador paladin screenshot i submitted thru another icon. i mean wtf, i went in wc3viewer, and took a screenshot of the paladin and sticked text on it.
i hoped by the intentionnal crap i submitted it would get deleted. in its comments it was rather clear that no one wished to have it here.

also that lame misfit cropped a drawing at (no advertising) and sent it here. also by its sentence " preps vs punks" it tries to amplify the image that naturally preps gotta have punks, like orcs hates human. that hate is rather mindless, so is his sentence. it's an indirect racism towards persons that dont label themselves as punks. he's also telling that you must choose a style as you'd choose a hero in a hero arena. slashing the world in 3 parts ( preps, punks, wathevers ) is rather obnxiously lame. that kind of mentality/religion promoting racism and hate should be restricted by all means possible.

Level 8
art

art and art thats related to wc3/tft is the bases of the art section because this site is about wc but art that gets made for surten maps, thought, ideas concepts, call it what u will but some people want more than just wc wc wc wc. I get e-mails asking me to upload more of my horror pics and stuff that they can use for there maps. Its a perfect circle, what was non wc related art gets used as a skin, artwork on a loading screen are something within a map becomes related to wc. to put it another way, wc bases everything on fantasy, orcs, nightelves, demons, humans. if i do a picture of a tauren, its warcraft no doubt, if i do a zombie picture of myself its not but yet zombies or in warcraft, so why not give them a reality kick and bring something else to it rather than just sticking to what blizzard provive.

Level 13
thank you for allowing all blizzard related art! i can submit my version of the rogue and assassin from D2 now! i just have to find a scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.