• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

so dead lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Too bad this never got any further
Yep to bad :( .. so many good ideas failed to overcome bad ones .
Bad stuff as Defence os Aincents rise while great stuff desapear like they never existed :thumbs_down:.

WORLD IS UNJUST PLACE !

Level 6
To be honest, this project would have failed even if it continued. The thing is that this project was intending to make a battleground system, which I already tryed. The battleground got running with extra stuff, and now is CRASHING. The wc3 engine just cant handle so many stuff for some reason. The main reason for the crashes is the blizz AI! Not to mention that craka was planning to make LOT MORE then the WoW battlegrounds. Pretty much I think it was for good that he quit. It would have caused him lot of head edge with those crash bugs and make him quit again.
And yes, this campaign project inspired me to make the map.

Level 9
To be honest, this project would have failed even if it continued. The thing is that this project was intending to make a battleground system, which I already tryed. The battleground got running with extra stuff, and now is CRASHING. The wc3 engine just cant handle so many stuff for some reason. The main reason for the crashes is the blizz AI! Not to mention that craka was planning to make LOT MORE then the WoW battlegrounds. Pretty much I think it was for good that he quit. It would have caused him lot of head edge with those crash bugs and make him quit again.
And yes, this campaign project inspired me to make the map.

Which map you are referring? You created?

I think this map should continue! I just do not modify, because I do not know understand the Jass (programming)

Level 14
Which map you are referring? You created?

I think this map should continue! I just do not modify, because I do not know understand the Jass (programming)

This project is too big for just a small team to work on it in it's free time.

WoW will end by the time this project finished. Just too big.

Level 9
I'm playing the game, I restored the version of the patch for 1.23. Outside the bug of inventory the game is playable.

SS_W3_WOW.jpg

Edit: I'm also spreading in social networks, for those who want to continue the project. Because amused to play, even with the bugs in the game.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.581469001918256.1073741827.380900511975107&type=1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.