• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sketch Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Originally I was trying to make a transformed druid from D2 (but more druidlike) but my imagination got away from me. Then I got bored. Fur is tedious and boring. So I appropriately dumped it here in the sketch dump.

Attachments

• WoofWoofSketch.jpg
    WoofWoofSketch.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 235
Level 4
It seems that there are some whom are really advanced in this drawing thing... So I wanted to ask if the arm in this image looks right/correct. I don't really use placements, so I don't wanna be blasted away some time in future, if I find out that it's not regular.
Link

Last edited:
Its strange how some of your drawings.. are really good.. and some are really really messy... don't know why.. maybe cause of the place.. you were doing it (like in a buss)

nice work! and i love your abobination skins.. but i think pink.. is to bright... (but its just me)

Naz

Naz

Level 3
@ Dionesiist

Love all your designs, bloody well done! I like the rough look, brings more atmosphere into your scetches

Level 15
Never seen this thread before. I will add my sketches later

wtf qith this threads? people will make their own threas to post stuff here. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.