• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Skeletal Lizardman Warrior

Hello friends,
this creation may seem a bit, but also familiar right? Even the Name right?

That is right, because this is a skeletal version of Gluma's Lizardman Warrior.

I asked for his permission, if i could upload this model on hive in a private conversation.
And he said that i could do it.
Granted i change the texture of his weapon. (Gluma asked me to)
Also it is intentional that his modelname is 'Stalfos Lizal'

I created this model, because i am working on a multiple race-map. In this map there exists a rogue race called 'Stalfos' (yes, i took this name from 'the legend of Zelda). The Stalfos are the Undead version of existing living races. (Human = Footman, Orc = Grunt, Lizardman = Lizardman Warrior)
The only exception are undead or demonic races.
Of course they can use their own units too. (Like the Cursed Skull or the Stalmaster)

-----Update 26. Jan. 2017-----
-Changed the Death Sound to that of a Skeleton. (As Pointed out by Gluma himself)

If you use this model then give credits to me for this idea and model and to Gluma for his amazing Model,
but don't distribute him. Okay!?!
Contents

Skeletal Lizardman Warrior (Model)

Reviews
Fingolfin
Not sure whether this is useful or not, but the execution is nice and it works properly. Approved.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Love it. So much love. Granted, mostly love to Gluma, but you did a swell job modifying this into a skeleton. Also, further completion of your "Unintentionally Remaking Zelda In Warcraft" escapades. Great stuff!

I'm going ahead with a 5/5, in part because the original was already a 5/5 (or at the very least a high 4), and you've done nothing to ruin that. ;P Not sure what could be improved; more explodey-bones Death anims?

Last edited:
Level 30
Love it. So much love. Granted, mostly love to Gluma, but you did a swell job modifying this into a skeleton.

I'm going ahead with a 5/5, in part because the original was already a 5/5 (or at the very least a high 4), and you've done nothing to ruin that. ;P Not sure what could be improved; more explodey-bones Death anims?

Thank you for your rating.
Also for the Death Animation: I would have to doublicate his entire body (Body and Armor) and attach that to a 'Death Skeleton' and then animate that.
I think it would only be a hindrance in terms of filesize. I mean it's already 104.03 KB.

Also, further completion of your "Unintentionally Remaking Zelda In Warcraft" escapades. Great stuff!

Just so you know: It was completely intentional.
I mean i plan to make severval skeleton versions of different creatures (Such as Razormanes, Bloodelf, Fel-Elf/Fel-Orc, Naga etc.) But only one unit per race.

Nice edit. I was hoping for some new lizard models, and this could come in handy. Are you making skeletal versions of any of his other lizards?

Not really. Only if i would want to make something like a campaign for example with them.

Level 10
Ahaha! This is an answer to my prayers! I've been working on a map consisting of Gluma's lizardmen and one of the spells was a raise the dead but for lizard people. There were none of course and I used a skeletal dog instead. But screw that! I have a skeletal lizard!

Level 21
Ahaha! This is an answer to my prayers! I've been working on a map consisting of Gluma's lizardmen and one of the spells was a raise the dead but for lizard people. There were none of course and I used a skeletal dog instead. But screw that! I have a skeletal lizard!
Seems like luck is on your side :D

Really cool and useful model you got here man