• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Savanna (Night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Hey, this is my newest Terrain, it somehow feels not alright, maybe you can give a feedback so I can change it asap to make it look better.

Uses UTM

Attachments

• SavannaAtNight.jpg
    SavannaAtNight.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Level 34
What's wrong with the sun/moon redscores? It's what I told you to do, although moons don't look great using glow model. Maybe try deleting a few so it's less bright.

Level 36
well, you said it was night? still theres a sun ? O.O
and yes, the wind dont fit, and i dont like the rocktile in the front either, looks like its human made, or is it naturall that so many completely identical rocks ley together?
And it would look better if you had it like daytime and madde another fog. And the animated grass models in the middle of the screen crashes with the orange grass tile. Make something that moothen it out a bit. and THEN you got a good pic :D

Level 17
Dont make it so Cliffy, as far I'm aware savannas are pretty flat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.