• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ruined Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was curious about something with all the random ruined doors on the map. I've fully played a solo run on easy and am working through a run on a harder difficulty with some friends but on both runs I keep running into some ruined doors that I just don't seem to be able to open. Most lead directly into dead ends and aren't for actual progression but I'm still a bit confused as to how to pen them. Are there switches to open them even if it doesn't give me a little message when I approach them about a switch or is there something I'm missing?

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Some doors cannot be opened. Ten thousand years worth of decay hasn't been kind to the city. Others can be opened, but not always, since you need a rare drop. There's also doors that are tied to levers, switches or other strange mechanics. I think I heard tales of one being bound to druid magic, if you could believe such wild tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.