• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ralle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey it's Ralle!

I made this little model for the Christmas event (and to get massive Rep. from Ralle)

Anyway, enjoyz.

[More screenshots]

btw. the death and disspate animation are just there because they are needed, in real Ralle is so awesome that he can't die ofc.

Keywords:
Ralle, Leader, Christmas, Hive, HIVE, Hiveworkshop, work, shop, chieftain, awesome, santa, claus, santaclaus, ralle is awesome, I'm advertising, uh je
Contents

Ralle (Model)

Reviews
20:56, 1st Jan 2012 DonDustin: I really like our concept, but mesh and wrap are really horrible atm :( Frankster: Wrap is still pretty bad: The mantle area is still without any shading and the white fluffy parts should also stay on their spots...

M

20:56, 1st Jan 2012
DonDustin: I really like our concept, but mesh and wrap are really horrible atm :(

Frankster:
Wrap is still pretty bad: The mantle area is still without any shading and the white fluffy parts should also stay on their spots and don't move away.
The head is pretty bad and the eyes just look very bad.

Level 21
Would be cool if you made a Santa Claus version of this as well for the well known jolly old guy.

Last edited:
Level 14
Nice job on the ban hammer XD

looks like Santa with a deer head.
Dude... it's Ralle,the webmaster,don't dis him,or taste the wrath of his banhammer!