• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quilboar Champion

Just uploading a model I've made long time ago. Some of you might remember it from WC3C's Art Gallery.

Unit:

Name Suggestions: [Tribe Name] Champion, [Tribe Name] Quilguard, [Tribe Name] Warfrenzy, [Tribe Name] Warrior.

(e.g., Razormane Champion, Razormane Quilguard, Razormane Warfrenzy etc...)

Hero:

Proper Name Suggestions: Lok Taurenbane, Nak Ramtusk, Aggar the Frenzied, Kuz Ragglesnout, Agathelos Mangletooth, Aggem Razorflank.

Name Suggestions: Champion, Quilguard Champion, Quilguard Captain, Warfrenzy, Commander.

My inspiration was WoW's quilboar mobs by the same names (Champion, Quilguard, Warfrenzy, Warrior).

My main inspiration was Lok Orcbane:

Lok_orcbane.JPG

lok-orcbane.jpg

Helm is a modified Mountain King helmet, with 2 ogre horns on it, using a human campaignscreen(RoC) texture(a copper weapon handle)
Flag is a modified Hellscream\Blademaster flag, using the Skeleton Mage texture. Its not animated, though it isn't animated in WoW either.
Axe is a modified axe from the RoC Main Menu(the one you see when you enter the game, with the Infernals falling from the sky etc...), using the same texture as the helm for the handle and another Human Campaginscreen(RoC) texture for the blade, this time a bronze\copper\brownish-steel axehead.
Wrists and "Boots" are normal Razormane parts, using the Centaur texture
Belt is normal Razormane belt using Centaur Khan texture
Armor(chest\legs) is normal Razormane body using Thrall texture

Enjoy, give credits and please don't modify without my permission.

Keywords:
Quillboar, Razormane, Pig, Man, Angry, Tusk, Tusks, WoW, Lok Orcbane, Razormane, Quilguard, Champion, Warrior, Frenzy, Warfrenzy, Guard, Quill.
Contents

Quilboar Champion (Model)

Reviews
17:13, 24th Jul 2009 Cavman: Alright, tested, works in magos and ingame. Everything works and so it's approvable. Two suggestions to improve or atleast just make him more interesting. Try giveing him some spiky pauldrons kind of like the ones in...

M

17:13, 24th Jul 2009
Cavman:
Alright, tested, works in magos and ingame. Everything works and so it's approvable. Two suggestions to improve or atleast just make him more interesting. Try giveing him some spiky pauldrons kind of like the ones in your reference pics. Might make him look a bit more imposing and his arms look not quite so small/thin. Perhaps a quick and cheap disspate animation aswell, so taht some people might be able to use him as a hero. Those two suggestion would improved the model, but currently there is no reason for it not to be approved. So, approved.