• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prime Matron

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
The Prime Matron, a model I started about a month ago. I lost my Internet Connection but is now back again so here it is. Inspired by both the Diablo 1 Succubus (that crazy topless one... good times) and the WoW Succubus. My first scratch-made model out of Milkshape3d plus finishing touches and visuals from Magos Model Editor.

Story/Description:

The one Succubus that decided to make its own path and not be a pawn. Though showing decisiveness, it's all motivated by play, like all the others.

Object Editor Art Stats

Use Demoness art stats in the Object Editor, w/ exception to one anim w/c you are free to use or not use, called the "Spell Special" anim. Another exception is "Death" Anim time, try 2-3 seconds and it should be fine.

Please Do not edit this model nor distribute to other sites without my permission. Please give me credit when you use it, I'm dickxunder

Keywords:
Succubus, Wing, Female

((EDIT from 2017)) I apologize for not being able to reply to emails and PM's asking for permission to use my models for their maps. I did not expect my old models to still be catching some attention, and you are all very kind to have taken a moment of your time to try and contact me.

Should've made this edit years ago: NO NEED TO ASK FOR MY PERMISSION. But, as always, GIVE CREDIT when using my works or any other resource you stumble upon from this site.

Thank you. :)
Contents

Prime Matron (Model)

Reviews
17:49, 24th Apr 2009 Dan van Ohllus: - Approved - Works ingame very well, and this model deserves a DC for following reasons... - Lovely and sexy mesh. - Great quality textures. - Epic animations. - Awesome effects. Congrats, dickxunder...

M

17:49, 24th Apr 2009
Dan van Ohllus:
- Approved -
Works ingame very well, and this model deserves a DC for following reasons...
- Lovely and sexy mesh.
- Great quality textures.
- Epic animations.
- Awesome effects.

Congrats, dickxunder, for making this marvelous model.
Also, bouncing bewbies! xD

Level 5
Great shading, great animations. Definately a 5/5
You should do more! LIke.... I don't know. But you really should continue. ^.^
Congrats on DC.

Level 3
Excellent model! Very high quality and the filesize is manageable as well. But i do have one gripe, as unlikely as this is. Is the bouncing breasts supposed to be a joke? I get it when the model is moving around but when it is channeling or in "stand ready" animations it just looks ridiculous.

Regardless there's no denying the quality and of course teh sexiness. 5/5

Level 11
Model s awesome, animations and quality, only i would prefer that u used wipe(if i called it correctly) attack as main, just dont like that attack animations with their wings spikes Oo. 5/5

Someone make Kiss model if there isnt any for this model's spell animation.