1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 14th Icon Contest is still in progress (and may be extended). You can still make it in time.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice

Parasite Hacks

Discussion in 'Recycle Bin' started by GodWasHere, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodWasHere

GodWasHere

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
  2. ~Void~

~Void~
    Why is this thread here?

3. redmarine

redmarine
    Omg remove this thread!

4. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss
    If we hope, one of the admins can modify&delete this whole dump.

No illegal discussions of Parasite are allowed not here, not on IF, not anywhere.

~ Thanks from TDB & the Parasitecrew.

5. Firelord213

Firelord213
    wow cheatings is so low...Play Fairly because the real noobs in my oppinion are the cheaters o.o

6. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss
    That's why I reported that f*cker..

7. PurplePoot

PurplePoot
    It is not particularly appropriate nor intelligent (and should probably be moved to something else), but why you think it is illegal is beyond me.

8. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss
    If the rest comes here, it's a pure flame fest then..

9. Shadow_Fox

Shadow_Fox
    Illegal? What are you on? As for the lifeless losers whos prime goal in life, literally is to "cheat every single wc3 map", it is my opinion that they need a harsh wake up call (gun to the face) as to what real life is, but that's just me, this thread fails, lul.

10. Gath_Stormer

Gath_Stormer
    DELETE!!!! THIS THREAD cheating shouldent be allowed. Go somewhere else with this.

11. GodWasHere

GodWasHere
    DOESNT ANYONE F&#$in understand there is one hacked version out there not EVERY version is hacked .....JESUS............Im just helping out ffs when other people hack and pwn u ....its not fun so you use hacks to pwn them :p

12. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss
    Everyone, report this thread like hell, I dont want more cheaters in this.

13. Kaitech[SanD]

Kaitech[SanD]
    Yeah... This is for one in the many versions and are very rare. I used to visit the site these things were supplied at.

It's no biggie really, it's only a map after all...

14. Mecheon

Mecheon
    No. Don't do this

Why don't you calm down instead rather than trying to flood us with reports? We got your bloody report, spamming us with them isn't going to increase how quick we get around to it. On the other hand, it might cause us to find your posts annoying and infract you for being a fracking jerk

We'll get around to the damn thread when we do. Don't throw a bloody hissy fit over your random whatever map getting a hacked version, it happens to everything

For the record, hacks are against the site rules. However TBD, I am this damn pissed off with YOUR behavior that I'm tempted to leave this damn topic open as is without giving a damn about your random whatever map

However, I am a moderator and I have a task to perform. Don't go hacking other people's maps, because people who do that quite obviously are failures at life, what with needing to hack a WC3 map just to get some satisfaction in it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.