• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Paladin (Horse Mount) and Derivatives

Ujimasa Hojo Presents

Paladin (Horse Mount) and Derivatives
Edited by Ujimasa Hojo

Paladin (Horse Mount) Info:

• Created a Mounted version of the Paladin, which uses the Death Knight animation.

• Fixed the normals of the scarf.

• Resaved using Retera's model editor to avoid a bug.

Danath Trollbane (King of Stromgarde, Horse Mount) Info:
  • Created a version of my King Danath Trollbane mounted on a horse.
  • Uses the Galen Trollbane texture of CloudWolf.
  • Not yet reviewed since bundle approval.

• After years of leading the Sons of Lothar in Outland, Danath Trollbane finally returned to his homeland. His first act was to pick up the pieces of his fallen cousin.

• Uploaded.

Paladin (Forsaken, Horse Mount) Info:
  • Created a Forsaken and Mounted version of the Paladin.
  • Not yet reviewed since bundle approval.

• Uploaded.

Paladin (Undead, Horse Mount) Info:
  • Created an Undead and Mounted version of the Paladin.

• Fixed the normals of the scarf.

Keywords:
Arathi, Arathor, Scourge, Silver Hand

Author's Notes and Trivia:
  • Optimized models have built-in portrait animations, fixed bugs (if there were any), additional animation (if applicable). These can be used to serve as a template for alternative skins if you want to keep the original skin and model.
  • Check out Ujimasa Hojo's Maps and Resources Discussions, and Tutorials. Please reply in these threads instead.
  • Check out the map and the model previews at my Youtube, BitChute, DailyMotion, and Rumble Channels as well and hopefully subscribe. Follow me on Twitter.
  • While I do these stuff as a hobby, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accept donations from our more fortunate Hivers I suppose :p.
    • My PayPal is here.
    • My Patreon is here.
    • My SubscribeStar is here.
Previews
Contents

Danath Trollbane (King of Stromgarde, Horse Mount) (Model)

Paladin (Forsaken, Horse Mount) (Model)

Paladin (Horse Mount) (Model)

Paladin (Undead, Horse Mount) (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
All of them work well in-game. The non-original ones could have their portraits better centered, but it's fine as it is. Approved.
Level 4
Will we be getting a version of the paladins with swords? It's cool if you can't, I have just been looking for one for quite a while is all.

Level 4
I would like to ask permission to modify the textures on the mounted paladin for a project i am working on. All I plan on doing is switching the Priest, Footman, and Bandit Mage textures for the Human Mage, Blood Elf Lietenant, and Archmage textures, as well as swapping out the Paladin texture for a custom recolor i did that gives him some chainmail and red hair.

I apologize if this sort of thing doesn't belong on this thread, but i dont know where else to put it.

Level 4
:thumbs_up:Awesome, thanks dude!

As another question, I can't get the Priest and Footman textures to switch properly. They switch in War3 Model Editor, but not in World Edit when i re-upload the model. Am I missing a step?

I have a thread open on the modeling forum if that would be a better place to talk about that.

Need Help making some changes to a model

Level 4
The last one's horse is a tad too small, but all others are a very good addition. I'd suggest if you could make a Paladin one with a sword maybe.