• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help finding an old tower defense map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I need help finding an old tower defence we were plaing in lans back then.
it is a maul td style map but not the classic maul layout - the layout being similar to the final fantasy ones having 3 top lanes then the middle connects back to left and right lane, also having player spots in the bottom left and right and eventually they will connect back to the middle at the bottom.
the objective at the end is a purple portal instead of the ship in this map.
what stands out the most is that you have a rock/metal song playing the whole time "earth wind and fire, hear my call". and on the mountains between the top lanes there are models of arthas playing the guitar with the ice speakers to his sides.
I hope someone can help me, since I miss this map alot and we never managed to beat it!

found an example for the song and arthas model:

Level 13
Both the song and model are built in to wc3, meaning that there are lots of maps that utilize them.

You'll probably need to think more on it, think about towers, races, spawns etc.

Level 1
From what I can remember, there was a Tower named Anima, which had the model of the lvl 6 ultimate ability of the warden hero from the nightelfs in regular wc3. also there were towers that were dragons and very powerful endgame stuff, having an icon like 3 different colored balls/circles. Also there was a bulder that would have nightelf archers as basic towers, thats as much as I can remember other stuff from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.