1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new Hive! Be advised that we're still working on the site. There are still many rough edges, so please bear with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Icon Contest #14 - Seven Deadly Sins is out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 25th Texturing Contest has started! Contestants are to create a skin representing a dark elf person/being or any construct related to it using the vanilla models or the custom ones found on the site.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Voting squad, line up! Cast your vote on the poll for Modeling Contest #29 - Squads!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The poll for the theme of our StarCraft II Terraining Contest is up. Cast your note now!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice

Need artwork? Come here

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Hubcool, Nov 6, 2008.

1. iamxaxas

iamxaxas
    @BloodDrunk, thanx a lot for your help, sorry for doing this so late, but I hadn't seen you'd already done my request -.-'
    Also thanks for the tutorial

2. RED BARON

RED BARON
    Sorry for the delay :smile: Now that I am picking up pace again stuff should be coming.

Is this something like what you imagined?
    Show Image
    [​IMG]

Download it here

On another note:
    Haha, another popped in while life bit me in the ass :smile: Glad to see that Hive still have helpful people around even if I am busy (or just being consumed) :grin:

3. BunnyAng

BunnyAng
    Yes id like a high quality pic sorry for late reply.

4. RED BARON

RED BARON
    Hmm the image is a bit tiny for that - But I'll see what I can do. Just keep in mind it takes up a lot more space like that.

5. BloodDrunk

BloodDrunk
    768*2 + 512*2 kilobytes

6. RED BARON

RED BARON
    Not much point to posting that?

Anyway BunnyAng; Download it here

7. Vincent_Freeman

Vincent_Freeman
    Hi, can you create a model, identical to original in-game one, but with different texture?

8. Stork

Stork
    I need those to be my loading screen.
    High Quality Please :)

Attached Files:

9. RED BARON

RED BARON
    Yea, but much easier - I can create a skin for it - then if you want both units in the game I can make a copy of that unit model and you can then import both an apply the skin. Of course it utterly depends on what you actually want.

One of those images contains errors and cannot be opened. Also to clarify, do you need them to be two separate loadingscreens or do you want them merged to one?

10. Stork

Stork
    I'd love to have 2 separated from each other so i can have 2 different loading screen. The error one is below.

Attached Files:

11. Vincent_Freeman

Vincent_Freeman
    I'd like to have three models ingame: 1 - standart and 2 - with different textures. I need 2 extra necromancers for my project, which summons different kinds of troops, and so the player shouldn't be confused. For example, standart necromancer is in red coat with yellow selvage, other two should be in dark-blue/dark-grey and green/brown coats. I hope you've managed to understand my idead through my bad English :>

12. Hermit

Hermit
    So, you want two more necromancer models? One with a dark blue robe and dark grey selvage and the other one with green coat and brown selvage? If so, I could make them.
    Also, I think you should have requested this in the general requests section, not here.

13. RED BARON

RED BARON
    Actually I do take care about just about anything in this thread if people request it. I do however take quite some time to do certain things, animated models and so forth.

Okay, so when you say necromancer - which model is it then? Could you post a picture or a link?

Then I can easily do it.

Okay, consider it done. :wink:

Download both here

I also removed the text and similar from the first one, guessing you didn't need it judging from the other.

14. Develyngyr

Develyngyr
    can you help me with this? Need HQ loading screen. Thanks :)

[​IMG]