• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto vs Bleach 1.6 Open Beta v1

NVB v1.6 OP1 Changelog
===========================================
[Bug Fixes]
-Fixed creep upgrade system bug
-Sound killings accuracy fixed
-Swapping heroes should not occur after 80 seconds of game time
-Ishida's Seele Schneider damage corrected
-Yoruichi's Spin Kick push not working at the very edge of the AoE is now fixed
-Nel's charge can no longer break through Yamato's wood cage
-Ulquiorra's Eyes duration corrected
-Tousen's Nake slows lasts just as long as the rest of the nake duration
-Corrected Maim's slow percentage and duration
-Corrected attack increase for
-Itachi's disappearing bug with shurikens can be fixed with -debug command (Now he unpauses as well)
-Fixed Itachi's item duplication bug involving Yondaime's Kunai, Sannin Sandals, and 4th Legacy
-Rukia's Tsugi no Mai: Hakuren's damage corrected (Damage is techniqually higher now)
-Rukia's Tsugi no Mai: Hakuren's cooldown error after refreshing is corrected
-The following heroes selection click has been corrected: Nel, Inoue, Grimjaw, Naruto, Hinamori, Nel, Rukia, Shikamura, Temari, and Sakura
-Fixed Temari's Reveresal Spin duration bug
-Fixed Anti-harass creep AI bug where creeps follow heroes forever
-Fixed Grimjaw's Gran Ray Cero and Devour bug

[New Features]
-Added new naruto hero: Sasori
-Added new bleach hero: Sajin Komamura
-New textures for the following heroes: Hidan, Nara Shikamaru, Minato, Hoshigaki Kisame
-Added Mega creeps
-Removed Hichigo from game
-Now allows obs/referees in game lobby for speculation
-Revamps applied to the following heroes: Haruno Sakura, Kaname Tousen, Hoshigaki Kisame, Orihime Inoue
-Added new charged item: Dust of Apperance
-Added new recipe items: Shinobi Guards, Auto-Mail, Hierro Fragments, Spikra
-Revamped Jigokuchou
-Revamped most changes onto items and item recipes (Best way to know is play, did not include the changes into changelog just because there is too much)
-All items moved to their "proper" shops to organize relevance
-Added item shopping hotkeys
-Revamped anti-harass system for better AI
-Optimized new preloading system to reduce lag on first cast
-Added more juking spots on various locations on map (Find them on your own. About 10 are created)

[Balancing]
-Creeps balanced the following ways
. Shinigami and genin hp regeneration increased from .25 to .5
. Shinigami and genin no longer has mana or mana regeneration
. All creep's sight decreased by 200 for both day and night
. Shinigami and genin's attack range increased from 90 to 100
. 2nd Division Shinigami and Jounin's mana increased from 100 to 300
. 2nd Division Shinigami and Jounin's mana regeneration increased from .15 to .75
. 2nd Division Shinigami and Jounin's hp regeneration increased from .25 to 2
. Hunter-nins and Kidou Casters changed to be more siege oriented
. All creeps gold bountry changed (Mostly alot more consistent)
. All raxed creeps are changed similar to the notes above (regeneration, sight, bounty, etc)
. All raxed creeps give less bounty (Thats only if it becomes raxed)
. Mega creeps added when all 3 raxed creeps are up
. One more additional spawn of 2nd Divison Shinigami and Jounins at 600 seconds of gametime
. Bleach Main and Hokage's building's hp reduced from 5000 to 4250
. All melee creeps and Hunter nin/Kidou Caster's collision size reduced by 2

-Gameplay constant changed in the following ways
. Real time to warcraft day/night time cycle reduced from 480 to 450 seconds
. Seige attacks deal 20% less damage on unarmored units
. Seige attacks deal 50% more damage on structures
. Hp per strength point increased from 17 to 19
. Defence bonus per agility point decreased from .16 to .14
. Player gold lose per hero death calculation changed from -95 - (5 x Hero Level) to -80 - (20 x Hero Level)
. Player will recieve +50 more gold for every hero kill
. Player will recieve gold based on amount of hero kills streak (Starting at 3 kills...50/100/150/200/250/300/350/400 and 400 addition gold for every kill after that)
. Hero revival time calculation increased from (2.25 x hero level + 4) seconds to (2.5 x hero level + 5) seconds
. All hero hp regeneration base set to .25
. If enemy denys their own tower, opposing team will recieve +100 gold (Rather than +200 gold if opposing team manages to kill enemy tower)
. Creep teching research time increased from every 300 to 450 seconds
. Creep teching begins at 80 seconds of gametime (Previously 30)
. Creep teching max level increased from 10 to 30
. Additional melee creeps will spawn at 15 and 30 minutes of gametime
. Additional ranged creep and seige creep will spawn at 45 minutes of gametime
. If game is set to normal mode, free gold gain is +1 gold/.875 sec and if game is set to short mode, free gold is set to +2 gold/.875 sec
. All heroes turn rate speed increased by 50%
. Double/Triple kills time extension increased from 6 to 8 seconds
. First Blood now gives gold to killer (+150)
. All heroes nightvision sight reduced from 1200 to 1000
. All heroes movement speed reduced by 10
. Starting gold changed from 1000 to 1003

-Items changed in the following ways
. Idates Sandals and Scroll of town portal's teleportation time reduced from 6 to 3.5 seconds
. Scroll of town portal's mana cost reduced from 75 to 50
. Scroll of Chakra Armor cost increased from 675 to 1000 gold
. Soldier pills removed inexchange for Dust of Apperance
. Morning Glory breaking during invis can deal 125 damage to target
. Morning Glory invis speed increased from .6 to .3
. Amplified Silver Watch hp regeneration buffed from 4 to 5 and mana regeneration from 100% to 125%
. Asauchi's cleaving AoE increased from 150 to 225
. Asauchi's attack increased from 60 to 65
. First-Aid kit price reduced from 125 to 100 and heal increased from 300 to 400 hp and healing processing reduced from 30 to 10 seconds
. Med-Packs price reduced from 85 to 50 and mana heal reduced from 125 to 100
. Kon and Pakkun price reduced from 225 to 200
. Smoke bombs and Soldier pills removed from game
. Reiraku's invis detection AoE increased from 900 to 1100
. Ulquiorra's Eyes price reduced from 280 to 200, however the maximum stock in shop is 2, taking 6 minutes to restock 1
. Ulquiorra's Eyes sight range increased from 600 to 1600
. Ulquiorra's Eyes charge reduced from 3 to 2
. Ulquiorra's Eyes can no longer detect invis/burrowed units
. Jigokuchou revamped to act as a ward (With hardly no vision) that can detect invis/burrow units (Contains 2 charges, cost 200, lasts for 360 seconds)
. Ring of regeneration price increased from 325 to 350
. Kisuke's device is now global range and detection frequency increased by 50%
. Kisuke's device price increased from 400 to 500
. Idate's Sandals now requires 50 mana to use
. Scroll of Idate's Sandals price increased from 1700 to 2200
. Leather gloves price reduced from 510 to 500
. Gokontekkou's mana cost reduced from 75 to 25
. Gokontekkou's cooldown increased from 90 to 100 seconds
. Gokontekkou's transmutation gold gain increased by 5%
. Scroll of Hollow mask price reduced from 1050 to 1000
. Shinobi Trends now have 3 different build combination (No longer requires scroll)
. Shinobi Trends can now have +10 strength, agility, or intelligence based on those combinations
. Sannin Boots requirement of mithril hammer has been removed inexchange for Shinobi Claws (Yes the overall price dropped)
. Sannin Boots attack reduced from 16 to 15
. Kage's Relic price reduced from 2150 to 2100
. Food Pills healing hp increased from 145 to 200 and mana reduced from 195 to 150 (But healing duration improved from 40 to 30 seconds)
. Food Pills price reduced from 335 to 275 gold
. Removed Fraccion and Item recharger from game
. Tobi's mask aura radius increased from 900 to 1100
. Scroll of Spikra's price increased from 225 to 400
. Chakra Smasher can now attack heroes
. Chakra Smasher lightning chance increased from 20% to 25%
. Chakra Smasher damage reduced from 125 to 120 and number of attacks reduced from 5 to 4 and bounce range decreased from 600 to 500
. Kusanagi's armor reduction increased from -4 to -5
. Kusanagi's agility decreased from 18 to 15
. Scroll of Kusanagi decreased from 650 to 400
. Quincy Cross no longer requires scroll to make Quincy Cross
. Metal Claws price reduced from 1150 to 900
. Spikra and Shun'ou and Ayame hp regeneration aura AoE reduced from 900 to 500
. Byakugan (Item) is removed from game
. Sword of Tesuka renamed to Ragnarok (With new icon)
. Spikra has a type B version, which gives another possible build and different effect under different requirments
. Kisuke's Device now only works on heroes
. Sanrei Gloves no longer has release ability, but now has +30% evasion
. Sanrei Gloves is now a lumber item requirement
. Various items have new item requirements and effects
. Removed nightscope from game
. Reiraku now has a new added effect where nightvision increased (Basically Nightscope effect is added)
. Yondaime's Special Kunai blink distance increased from 1100 to 1200
. Yondaime's Special Kunai blink cooldown decreased from 25 to 18 seconds

-Runes are changed in the following ways
. All runes are now colored to be identified easier
. Rune of Invisibility duration reduced from 90 to 45 seconds
. Rune of Illusion now deal 35% of the original and take an extra 300% damage.
. Rune of Speed now increases 100% movement speed (Originally 200%) and duration reduced from 60 to 30 seconds
. Rune of greater healing and mana removed inexchange for Rune of Regeneration (Heals 3000 hp and 2000 mana over 30 seconds. If attacked during regeneration, regeneration will stop)
. Rune of Shield only applies to 1 person, no longer area effect
. Added new rune: Double Damage Rune (Doubles damage for 45 seconds)
. The appearance of runes increased from 45-90 to 120 seconds

-Sakura's Chiyute no Jutsu heal value % changed from 5(10)/ 10(20)/ 15(30)/ 20(40)
-Sakura's Chiyute no jutsu mana cost reduced from 65/105/160/250 to 65/95/125/155
-Sakura no longer has Chakra Control
-Sakura has a new ability: Shosen no Jutsu
-Sakura no longer has Inner Sakura
-Sakura's has a new passive ultimate: Chakra Precision
-Sakura's Earth Slam revamped (It slows instead of stun and damage is based on strength)
-Sakura's strength growth reduced from 2.3 to 2 and agility growth increased from 1.55 to 1.75 and intel growth from 2.2 to 2.3
-Sakura's starting strength decreased from 20 to 18 and starting agility from 12 to 14
-Nel's charge can no longer destory destructibles
-Shino's missle speed of auto attack increased
-Yamato's cast range on his cage and ultimate reduced by 50% (5000 to 2500)
-All heroes starting base hp is set to 150 (Some heroes originally are 215 or 265)
-Tousen's Nake slow reduced from 25% to 10%/15%/20%/25%
-Tousen's Bankai can no longer silence
-Tousen's sense of justice removed from game inexchange for Suzumushi's Echo (Every time Tousen casts a spell, enemies in 650 AoE will be silenced)
-Tousen's Bankai: Enma Korogi's cooldown increased from 90/85/80 to 100
-Hidan's taunt cooldown increased from 18 to 20 seconds
-Hidan's Ritual of Pain mana cost set from 120/140/160/180 to 150 all levels
-Hidan's Ritual of Pain cooldown increased from 30 to 50/45/40/35 seconds
-Hidan's Self-Pain mana cost redecreased from 180/210/240 to 175/200/225
-Hidan's movement speed reduced from 335 to 330
-Hidan's strength growth decreased from 2.75 to 2.7 and intelligence growth increased from 1.7 to 1.75
-Hidan's starting armor reduced by 1
-All heroes have different armor values
-Rukia's Some no Mai: Tsukishiro cooldown decreased from 40 to 28 seconds
-Rukia's mana cost cost of spells adjusted to make proper sense
-Rukia's Tsugi no Mai: Hakuren's cooldown decreased from 40 to 20 seconds
-Rukia's San no Mai: Shirafune's cooldown changed from 100/95/90 to 100/85/70
-Rukia's San no Mai: Shirafune's mana cost decreased from 195/205/215 to 190/165/140
-Ishida's Sprenger is now easier to activate by using his Avtivate Sprenger button
-Ishida's Sprenger no longer damages Ishida when inside Sprenger
-Ishida's Seele Schneider range increased from 2100 to 3000
-Ishida's Seele Schneider mana cost reduced from 110/125/140/155 to 75/85/95/105
-Ishida's intel growth reduced from 2.4 to 2
-Ishida's agility growth increased from 2.1 to 2.5
-Ishida's Hirenkyaku mana cost changed from 40/35/30/25 to 40 all levels
-Shino's Nature's Reaction reduced from 20/40/60/80 to 15/30/45/60
-Momo's Kidou Nets cooldown increased from 2 to 3
-Momo's Kidou Nets mana cost increased from 125/125/150/150 to 130/130/160/160

[Interface]
-Added Blood-elf and narutoj into credits
-At start of game when you first select your hero, the hero will be not auto-selected to avoid learning the wrong skills for hero
-Corrected tooltip error on Hollow Mask and Arrancar Mask
-Corrected learning hotkey of Rinji Shuuren
-Corrected Kuchiyose: Kirikiri Mai's tooltip by adding its a channeling ability
-Corrected Kaname Tousen's tooltip
-Corrected display text error when Yamato tries to pick Chakra Smasher
-Corrected cooldown information on Hidan's Self-pain
-Corrected Rukia's Some no Mai: Tsukishiro tooltip
-Corrected Rukia's San no Mai: Shirafune tooltip
-Added Aura radius info for Tobi's Mask
-Added total price cost to items in recipe shops
-Added Shun'ou and Ayame's hp regen AoE
===========================================================

This is the open beta. There will be 3 versions of this. A tournament will be held for 1.6 for cash prize, check our forums out at z13.invisionfree.com/SLK_Production for details.

Keywords:
aos, Dreamraider, NVB, naruto vs bleach, bleach, naruto, anime, wars, shinigami12, Blinkboy, SLK
Contents

Naruto vs Bleach 1.6 Open Beta v1 (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...
Level 1
Lmao new version even more funnier wat were u thinking lol charak smasher wasnt even op new verison keeps getting worser u should change tat...

Level 8
Lmao new version even more funnier wat were u thinking lol charak smasher wasnt even op new verison keeps getting worser u should change tat...

Plz spam more blaze. U know as well as i fucking do that chain lighting should be a agility based item but yet it's intel. And becuz everyong gets it as a base items regardless of being intel or not, it shows people juts using it for hero killing purposes.

This item is made for intels to farm. Not for every fucking type, and not for hero killing purposes so gtfo and bitch more blaze.

@Iron: Yea for now just type -debug to fix that bug. I know it's temporary until i get to the bottom of it.

Level 1
Plz spam more blaze. U know as well as i fucking do that chain lighting should be a agility based item but yet it's intel. And becuz everyong gets it as a base items regardless of being intel or not, it shows people juts using it for hero killing purposes.

This item is made for intels to farm. Not for every fucking type, and not for hero killing purposes so gtfo and bitch more blaze.

@Iron: Yea for now just type -debug to fix that bug. I know it's temporary until i get to the bottom of it.

Lmao if u didnt want it to be kiling heros could just reduce the damage of the chain lighting no point removing it at all to damage the heros. And care to explain how iam spamming and how am i bitching just learn how to take Criticism and im just pointing things out no need to rage .. 1 more thing about glitches should test the map out first before releasing it so there arent any glitches.

Level 4
Dreamraider, I had played NvB for a few years now ever since 1.0e came out. In fact this is the game that led me to Warcraft III in the first place. What attracted me to the game was of its unique gamestyle and occasional unbalanced features. I am very happy that you rebalanced alot of things with every new version, but you also took out many things that many people are interested in. What made me play this instead of Third Shinobi Wars was that this is not similar to DotA in anyway and it deserves to be a game of its own genre, although not like im flaming DotA I like that game too. Now that I had quit Warcraft III, I always return at least once just to play a new version of NvB (Don't think I am a noob, I dominated in your game in all versions when I play for real). However the recent changes, really draws NvB towards DotA. Now NvB seems to be the next Third Shinobi Wars and the next Anime DotA for better or for worse. I believed NvB was never a game that is for only pros to start with. However, you are isolating the NvB community (Whatever numbers it is in Battle.net) into a selected "pro" group. I hope that this map wouldnt turn out to be any thing similar to DotA and become a stuckup community with it, because I loved the map and I continue to love the map even tho I don't play Warcraft III anymore. Good Luck Dreamraider, may your map live forever. :grin:

Not to mention, US EAST, I do not ever see any Clan SLK bots at work, what's spreading your awesome map 24/7 with several bots mostly is Clan Ais. I think they deserve a word of effort for their troubles.

Last edited:
Level 1
U take so long to update ur maps and this is what u come up with.so DISAPPOINTING...Me and my friends have been playing since the map first came out but recently they have stopped after your last map.and i barely see this map being hosted anymore in the garena rooms i go to.there was quite a number back then.Why put in an arena,shinobi wars already has it.try putting in something else unique that other maps dont have.Your addition of new characters is the most disappointing.We wait patiently for so long to see something nice and we got the opposite.The map says Naruto Vs Bleach yet we dont see characters that matter to the name but some that ppl probably dont even know.I hope u do a better job next time.

You all can say what ever you want but this is how things work.if your just gonna get pissed of at wat ppl say and not take this in then your just a poor map creator unless your just making this for yourself.There is no point in updating ur maps only to end up having people to not wanting to play it anymore.You would just be wasting your time.

Level 2
yeah dream, now u see it was not just my opinion, every new version u put more useless chars..i won't lie to you i like playing with shino and nell...but they are not bleach or naruto top chars..u should put byakuya for bleach and kakashi for naruto, not these filler chars that never fought...if you are going to update at least test the map, grimmjow cero are just for blink 'cause it does not do damage at least for 3 versions..and lee are the strongest char in the game with his ridiculous critical, u should learn more about balancing chars and should grow with critics not being pissed with them

Level 4
yeah dream, now u see it was not just my opinion, every new version u put more useless chars..i won't lie to you i like playing with shino and nell...but they are not bleach or naruto top chars..u should put byakuya for bleach and kakashi for naruto, not these filler chars that never fought...if you are going to update at least test the map, grimmjow cero are just for blink 'cause it does not do damage at least for 3 versions..and lee are the strongest char in the game with his ridiculous critical, u should learn more about balancing chars and should grow with critics not being pissed with them

Im not sure adding the top characters of both series is that much of a impact. Although I still wanted Byakuya to enter the game :hohum:. However, the bugs that are present in this version and in the previous versions should be fixed, especially since it is rarely you ever can't fix a bug. Putting a temporary fix, just may not cut it. I agree with Oblivion that you shouldn't be pissed with the critics (unless they're just here to troll/ or couldn't express themselves properly), instead you should think are you really wrong or not. And please, fix grimmjow's gran rey cero, or replace it if you can't fix it.

Level 2
lol i have models for almost every hero from naruto and bleach series
and if i have he have too..
he is friend of gothar...who made lots of bleach models
and as i said if i have anybody can have it either..

Level 1
Lmao Rengeki's intelligence reduced from 16 to 12
-Rengeki's mana regeneration reduced from 150% to 125%
-Rengeki's scroll price increased from 550 to 850
-Chakra Smasher's mana regeneration reduced from 200% to 150 he makes charaka and rengeki even shitter now and adds in gay annoying expolosion noices instead of fixing cero and lees ulty lmao..

Please put the changelog in hidden tags like this :

HTML:
[hidden=]Map Description Text[/hidden]
Also please tell us what this map is about and maybe put some screenshots in the description as well.

You need to improve the description immediately if you don't want it to be rejected! Any map without a proper description will be rejected! (Information, heroes, items, changelog, credits, screenshots)

Level 8
Please put the changelog in hidden tags like this :

HTML:
[hidden=]Map Description Text[/hidden]
Also please tell us what this map is about and maybe put some screenshots in the description as well.

You need to improve the description immediately if you don't want it to be rejected! Any map without a proper description will be rejected! (Information, heroes, items, changelog, credits, screenshots)

The map has alrdy been approved long long ago. I just havent updated in such a long time. Its basically a aos map with bleach and naruto heroes instead. Its not one of those "anime maps that pretty much are same". Its a unique map that has high level coding and a community that promotes the map.

Edited first post.

Level 5
Noticed a typo in change log
Buf fixes:
I belive that Shikamura is Shikamaru :) However, i'm really happy that a new ver is out ^^ Testing it
Balancing/first part:
bountry-> bounty

Level 1
Zaraki Kenpachi's ultimate spell "Eyepatch Release" doesnt work
ot triggers at the given HP state
but doesnt increase his stats

Level 16
i am a bleach fan and i must say "wtf?" you should watch bleach episodes from the begginings again
1. hinamori is weak and useless you should change it to melee and make an aoe blast skill about it's shikai skill and you should add better kidou powers like Byakurai or Shakkahou
2. omnislash type yoruichi ultimate? wtf? it should be the Shunko or something
3. soi fong ultimate is her shi-kai? omg
you should fix these things if you don't know what to do with hinamori i can show it or make it

Last edited:
Level 5
Man, you could have said it a lot more polite, its true that hinamori is not very well made, but you dont have to say thing liks: What is this shit....moron, about Soi Fong"s ultimate, in an upcoming version, you should change it, because we all saw her bankai, Jakuho Raikoben or how they spell it ^^, it would be so badass to see in this game :)

Level 5
Hi
I have a suggestion about Ichigo. In the recent manga/anime episodes, Ichigo is always in bankai, even when he died and came back as hollow. So i advise to make Ichigo's bankai into a turn on/off skill, like imolate, and consumes reiatsu(mana) while active, and make mana cost less when skill is upped. :)

Level 1
Should make a petition to change the map name to Lee vs Bleach or something. Honestly, how do you justify having a character that simple and stupidly overpowered? Axe counter and a crit in one? Stun that makes him fly to a target? A nuke that holds the guy for about 2 seconds so the team can get in position? Why does he even need his zig zaggy-drag to tower everytime ult?

Oh right, and the stupid stat growth that gives him ridiculous agility and the HP to suit a tank. Nice.

Level 1
Hey dream found a bad bug with Sasori. When he uses his hold on Hitsugaya when Hitsu is in ulti, it removes hitsus ulti :/ .

Level 1
hi

hi dream raider awsome map i was wondering if you could do an update of adding a secret item that when you get it it makes all you attacks do damage to enemy's health equal enemy's max health -20 and can you also make quincies run move do more distance and his ultimate acctually follow people when they move.

Level 3
don't think so... Only 19 pages... if u wanna somthing really cool by which i mean campaign go check out the chosen ones... in hive ofc. Havent tried but anyone who makes maps from popular anime to fame or wahtever in that category needs to get a life MAKE YOUR OWN STORY

Level 5
Man, please don't insult this map, there are way too many people who loves anime and this map. Tolerate it, its good enough, too bad that probably there will be no more updates.

Level 1
My Favourite

I love this map. I don't know why because its exactly like old DOTA and when I started playing it I wasn't even watching either of these anime. But something made me love this map. I played this all summer but unfortunately I can't find anybody to play with anymore. I wish there were an AI version.

Edit: I found a bug when I was playing today. My hero was Shino and my opponent's was Rock Lee. Rock Lee used his ulti on mei but instead of dying my hero flew to the bottom right corner of the map and stuck there flying. I couldn't do anything, no moving no skills, but Rock Lee was able to play although he became invisible for the rest of the game.

To solve this my opponent came and killed me but when I was reborn my hero stuck again. This time he wasn't flying but he was still being dragged to the bottom right of the map.

Last edited:
Level 1
I think that the thing that will need to be fixed on this map is that why would you gain exp if you deny your own creep? That 35% should go to the opponent.

Level 1
it aint workin

I'm trying to download game
It just wouldn't download
what should I do?
Please respawn fast:goblin_cry:
I'm dying to play this game T_T:pcry::pcry::pcry::pcry::pcry: